Copy that. Stay on Bourne.
怎么了
What?
我们还在寻找伯恩 他们发现特工了
We’re still looking for Bourne. And they’ve ID’d the Asset.
回一楼去 等候进一步通知
Go back to the first floor and wait for further instructions.
-是 长官 明白 -明白
– Yes, sir. Copy that. – Copy that.
都趴下 快趴下
Everybody down! Right now!
趴下 让开 让开 让开
Down, move, move, move!
别挡路 联邦特工 让开
Out of the way! Federal agents! Move!
带一队人从东北部电梯上去 楼上见
Take a team to the northeast elevators. I’ll meet you up there.
伯恩上去找你了
Bourne’s on his way up to you.
你上来花的时间太久了 杰森
You took a long time to get here, Jason.
我知道贝鲁特的事了
I know about Beirut.
我知道你们干了什么
I know what you did.
今晚一切都将结束
It all ends tonight.
直接动手会更简单
Be a lot easier to do it right away.
你来不是为了复仇的
You didn’t come here for revenge.
你来是因为你知道是时候回来了
You came here because you know it’s time to come in.
你父亲创立了这个计划
Your father created the program.
却没那个本事完成这个计划
Didn’t have what it takes to make it work.
但你有
And you did.
你一直都有
You always did.
所以你才会自愿报名
That’s why you volunteered.
那是因为我以为他是被我们的敌人杀死的
I volunteered because I thought our enemies killed him.
我因为一个谎言而自愿报名
I volunteered because of a lie.
不 你自愿报名是出于你的自我
No, you volunteered because of who you are.
因为你就是杰森·伯恩
You volunteered because you are Jason Bourne,
而不是大卫·韦伯
and not David Webb.
杀了三十二个人 杰森
Thirty-two kills, Jason.
每杀死一个人都改变了这个世界
Every one of them made a difference.
这个国家的国民因为你而更加安全
People all across this country are safer because of what you did.
我在寻找另一种方式
I’m trying to find another way.
那你找到了吗
And how’s that working out for you?
你永远都无法找到内心的平静
You’re never going to find any peace.
直到你承认自己究竟是谁
Not until you admit to yourself who you really are.
是时候回来了 杰森
It’s time to come in, Jason.
是时候回来了
It’s time to come in.
我不能
I can’t.
至少不能为了你
Not for you.
你没来过这里
You were never here.
你不用去找他
You don’t have to go after him.
现在就可以结束
This can stop now.
你可以做出选择
You have a choice.
-快走 -请拿出你们的身份证明
– Let’s go! – Have your IDs ready.
拿出你们的身份证明 先生们女士们
Have your IDs ready, ladies and gentlemen.
拿出你们的身份证明 这边 快走
Have your IDs ready! Come on, guys, let’s go, let’s go!
排队走 拉斯维加斯警♥察♥ 女士们先生们
Stand in a line. Las Vegas Police, ladies and gentlemen!
一辆特警装甲车和无标记黑色道奇冲锋者
BearCat SWAT truck and unmarked black Dodge Charger
在阿丽雅酒店门口被盗
stolen from the front of the Aria.
正在追踪 请求空中支援
Pursuit in progress. Air support requested.
是什么人
What was that ID?
拦下他 把路口堵起来
Stop him! Block that road!
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
开火
Fire!
跟上
Move out!
让开
Move!
两个单位追踪中 请确认
Next two units involved, identify.
这里是空中一号♥ 请注意 疑犯车辆
This is Air 1. Be advised, suspect vehicles
撞进了里维埃拉酒店东南入口
have crashed into the southeast entrance of the Riviera.
一名武装疑犯
We have an armed suspect
正在走进里维埃拉酒店南边的雨水管道
heading into the storm drain south of the Riviera.
你是个叛徒 一直都是个叛徒
You’re a traitor. You’ve always been a traitor.
你骨子里就是个叛徒
It’s in your blood.
卡鲁尔先生
Mr. Kalloor!
亚伦 你在大会上想跟大家说的是什么
Aaron! What were you going to tell everyone at the convention?
你在隐瞒些什么 亚伦
What are you hiding, Aaron?
为什么有人会想暗♥杀♥你
Why did somebody try to assassinate you?
深梦核心的癌症究竟是什么
What’s the cancer at the heart of Deep Dream?
我认为在这个时候
I think it would be
做出任何评论都很不合适
inappropriate to pass any comment at this stage,
但我很期待和当局合作
but I look forward to working with the authorities
查明谁敢对此事负责
to find out who was responsible.
至于深梦
And to getting back to Deep Dream,
我们将继续我们重要的工作 谢谢
where we can continue our important work. Thank you.
你有没有欺骗你的用户
Have you been lying to your users?
先生
Sir.
我想说我很抱歉 先生
I wanted to say I’m sorry, sir.
关于维加斯的事
About Vegas.
杜威局长的做法并不明智
Director Dewey’s tactics were unwise.
不明智
Unwise?
我们还在想办法
We’re still trying to come
对外解释到底发生了什么
up with a narrative to explain what happened.
那个混♥蛋♥把铁手行动暴露在聚光灯下
That son of a bitch put a spotlight on Iron Hand.
把我们全都暴露了
On all of us.
卡鲁尔还没有对外说任何东西
Kalloor hasn’t gone public yet.
我了解亚伦
I know Aaron.
我们还有其他办法可以和他周♥旋♥
There are still moves we can make with him.
说说看
Tell me.
杜威的问题在于他属于过去
Dewey’s problem was that he belonged in the past.
而卡鲁尔这样的人正在塑造未来
People like Kalloor are shaping the future.
我了解这种人
These are my people.
我知道该怎么应付他
I know how to deal with him.
你想要什么
And what do you want?
你指派新的中情局局长的时候
When you appoint a new Agency Director,
你会希望那个人能为你服务
you’re going to need someone working for your interests.
一个有你
Someone
授权之人
empowered by you.
那伯恩呢
What about Bourne?
你还是觉得你能把他招揽回来
You still think you can bring him in?
他相信我
I have his trust.
毕竟我们经历了那么多
After what we went through.
我会带他回来的
I’ll bring him in.
我有信心
I’m certain of it.
如果你做不到呢
And if you can’t?
那就只能解决掉他了
Then he’ll have to be put down.
这个提议很有趣
It’s an interesting proposal.
你可以停车了
You can pull over here.
当然 如果你认为
Of course, if you decide that
你不需要我 那就没问题了
you don’t need me, then that’s not a problem.
有许多其他机构会想知道我掌握的东西
There are many other agencies who would want what I know.
我带了东西给你
I brought you something.
这是你父亲在兰利纪念墙上的
It’s a cast from your father’s star,
银星的仿制品
on the Memorial Wall at Langley.
你的遭遇我很遗憾
I’m sorry for what happened to you.
包括局里人是怎么对你的
How you were treated.
但是那些人都走了
But the people that did that are gone,
局里的局面已经和往日不一样了
and things are changing at the Agency.
你想怎么样
What is it you want?
我知道你是个爱国者
I know you’ve always been a patriot.
我知道你在乎这个国家经历着什么
That what happens to this country matters to you.
我们需要你帮忙保护我们
We need you to help protect us.
回来吧
Come back in.
我们一起努力
And we’ll work together.
让我想想
Let me think about it.
我要怎么找你
How will I find you?
你还是觉得你能把他招揽回来
You still think you can bring him in?
他相信我
I have his trust.
毕竟我们经历了那么多
After what we went through.
我会带他回来的
I’ll bring him in.
我有信心
I’m certain of it.
如果你做不到呢
And if you can’t?
那就只能解决掉他了

Then he’ll have to be put down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!