You all set?
正在查看撤离路线
Checking the departure route now.
你不会有太多时间的
You won’t have much time.
他们不知道我在哪里 会有足够时间的
They won’t know where it came from. I’ll have enough time.
解决掉卡鲁尔之后
After you take care of Kalloor,
我会站在旁边 我的左手
I’ll be standing, left hand at my side.
打上一枪
You put a bullet in it.
我也是目标会比较好
It’s better if I’m a target, too.
明白
Copy that.

Lee.
局长上台前要见你
The Director wants a word before you go on stage.
当然
Of course.
身份证明
ID?
谢谢
Thanks.
左手口袋有东西给杜威
希瑟
Heather.
我的门徒 最坚定的支持者
My protégé. Strongest supporter.
知道吗 伦敦那事之后
You know, after what happened in London,
我不知道该怎么处置你
I did not know what to do with you.
我想就把它当做你学习的过程吧
I suppose we’ll just, um, write it off to your learning curve.
谢谢
I’d appreciate that.
至少你现在知道你其实一点机会都没有
At least you can now see that you never had a chance.
等伯恩再次出现 由我来解决他
When Bourne turns up again, I’ll deal with him.
明白吗
Do you understand?
当然
Of course.
我完全同意
I agree completely.
上台之后
When we get on stage,
政策问题我来回答
I’ll handle all the policy questions,
技术问题你来回答
throw everything technical to you.
没问题 长官
I’ll be ready, sir.
好 我们走
Okay, let’s do this.
有徽章吗
Badges?
亚伦
Aaron.
罗伯特
Robert.
你认识希瑟·李吧
You know Heather Lee.
当然 我们在斯坦福是同学
Yeah, we went to Stanford together.
你在中情局感觉如何
Wow. How are you enjoying life at the Agency?
很有挑战 也很充实
Challenging. But fulfilling.
在那里还能坚守原则吗
It’s tough to stay true to your principles over there?
当然 谢谢关心
My principles are just fine, thanks.
先生们 准备好了 请跟我来
Gentlemen, we’re ready for you. Follow me, please.
我会享受舞台的
I’m going to enjoy this.
我也是
So am I.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
大家晚上好
Oh! Hi! How’s everybody doing tonight?
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎来到今晚的EXOCON研讨会
Welcome to tonight’s EXOCON Symposium.
我们今天有幸请来了四位尊贵的客人
We are so lucky to have four fantastic guests this evening.
中情局局长 罗伯特·杜威
The CIA Director, Robert Dewey, is here.
以及我的好朋友 EXOCON的老朋友
And a dear friend of mine, and an old friend of EXOCON,
社交媒体巨头深梦的首席执行官亚伦·卡鲁尔
the CEO of social-media giant Deep Dream, Aaron Kalloor is here.
今晚 “监管自♥由♥的因特动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Tonight, “Policing a free Internet,
“个人♥权♥利和公共安全”
“Personal rights versus public safety.”
这是我们时代面临的严峻问题
This is the great question of our time.
而我们的决定也影响着我们的未来
And the choices we make about this will determine our future.
让我们开始吧
So let’s just dive right in, okay?
出来吧 大家
Come on out here, guys.
长官 有一条信息
Sir, you’ve got an incoming message.
非常重要
High priority.
好吧 我得先处理这事
All right, guys, I’m gonna have to take this.
我迟点上去
I’ll catch up with you later.
你们先请
Go ahead.
谢谢你们邀请我来
Thanks for having me.
似乎杜威局长临时有事
It appears Director Dewey is held up momentarily,
应该不会耽搁太久
and I am being told that it shouldn’t be too much longer.
但是我们今晚有许多安排
But we have a ton of stuff to get into tonight,
所以我们可以先行
so we can start anyway…
布拉德 布拉德 我可以说两句吗
Brad? Brad, could I say a few words?
-你说什么 -我可以说两句吗
– Excuse me? – Can I get the ball rolling?
当然了 女士们先生们 亚伦·卡鲁尔
Oh, sure, man, by all means. Ladies and gentlemen, Aaron Kalloor.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks a lot.
非常感谢布拉德和EXOCON的伙计们
Thanks a lot to Brad and all the folks at EXOCON
再次邀请我们 也谢谢你们能前来
for having us back, and to you guys for turning out.
在局长来之前
Before the Director comes out to join us,
我想能先和你们聊几句
I just wanted to share a few words with you guys.
很久之前 我有个想法
A long time ago, I had this idea.
-明白 -美好的想法 创造一个空间
– Copy that. – A beautiful idea, to create a place, online…
面部识别有结果了
Facial recognition got a hit.
伯恩乘英国航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞机从希斯罗机场出发
Bourne was on a BA flight from Heathrow to Vegas.
两小时前抵达了维加斯
It landed two hours ago.
他怎么通过入境检查的
How the hell did he get through immigration?
有人个给他的护照下发了中情局安全权限
Someone issued him an Agency security clearance on his passport.
结果是一个非常受欢迎的想法
Well, it turned out to be a pretty popular idea.
全世界的人们开始使用我们的服务
People from around the world started using our service.
出事了
首先 这让我
Well, first off, this has all
富有的非常不健康
made me a lot more rich than is probably healthy.
我上台之后 解决卡鲁尔和那个女孩
When I come on stage, take care of Kalloor and the girl.
明白
Copy.
但是我要说的是
But, what I mean to say is that, you know,
成功有其代价
all this success has come at a cost.
深梦的核心得了癌症
There is a cancer at the heart of Deep Dream.
一个让我非常内疚的秘密
A guilty secret, and, um…
我必须告诉你们所有人
I have to share it with all of you guys.
这个混♥蛋♥要搞垮我们
Son of a bitch is about to take us down.
立刻解决卡鲁尔和那个女孩
Take out Kalloor and the girl right now.
-别动 -好的
– Stay there. – Okay.
在我创业初期
When I was starting out, I, uh…
我为了让公♥司♥起步收了钱
I took money to start my company.
和魔鬼做了交易
Made a bargain with a guy in a dark suit…
他现在想要拿走我的灵魂
…and now he’s come back to take my soul.
枪手在那里
I see the shooter!
看到杰森·伯恩了
We’ve got eyes on Jason Bourne.
他还活着 叫救护车
He’s still breathing. Call an ambulance!
走 走
Go, go!
-我们走 -长官 我们得走了
– Let’s go! – Sir, we gotta go.
去出口
Head for the exit!
我是瓦斯科斯 我们看到伯恩了
This is Vasquez. We’re on Bourne.
去把车准备好
Get the cars ready!
快去把车准备好
Get the cars ready right now!
送我回套房♥
No, take me to the suite.
长官 我们得带你离开 伯恩在这里
Sir, we’ve got to get you out of here. Bourne is on the loose.
你听到了 送我回套房♥
You heard me. Take me to the suite.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
送他回套房♥ 送他上楼
Take him to the suite. Take him upstairs.
送他上楼
Get him upstairs.
赶快 赶快
Right now. Right now.
上楼去套房♥
Up to the suite.
-我们走 快 -是 长官
– Let’s go, right now. Go, go, go! – Yes, sir.
这边走 这边走 别紧张 这里
Come this way. This way. Don’t worry. Come on.
别挡路 联邦探员
Out of the way! Federal agent!
瓦斯科斯 报告情况
Vasquez, sit-rep.
瓦斯科斯 回话
Vasquez, come in!
找到他了 长官 我是科里尔
Okay, we’ve got him. Sir, this is Collier.
-我们找到狙击手了 -操
– We’ve ID’d the sniper. – Shit.
我们在分发他的照片
We’re circulating his photo now.
伯恩呢
What about Bourne?
等等
Hang on.
伯恩刚刚离开
Okay, Bourne is just leaving
西服务通道 往大堂去了
the west service corridor, heading for the lobby.
明白 盯住伯恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!