We’re going to Vegas. I need an insurance policy.
你在伦敦吗
Are you in London?
在
Yes.
为什么派她来
Why are you sending her?
她有她的用处
She serves a purpose.
我一个人行动
I work alone.
这次不行
Not this time.
别搞成私人恩怨
Don’t make this personal.
伯恩背叛了我们 当然是私人恩怨
Bourne betrayed us. It’s always been personal.
你知道自己面对的是谁
You know who you’re dealing with.
赶快准备好
You better make sure you’re ready.
深梦有些事你得知道
There’s something you should know about Deep Dream.
但你得保证
But I need an assurance
你是支持我的
that I have your support.
可以 什么事
You got it. What do you have?
卡鲁尔在维加斯有计划
Kalloor is planning something for Vegas.
哪位
Yes?
我是杰森·伯恩
This is Jason Bourne.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk.
谈什么
What about?
我已经不为中情局工作了
I don’t work for the Agency anymore.
帕丁顿广场 15分钟后
Paddington Plaza, 15 minutes.
伯恩刚给史密斯打电♥话♥了
Bourne just called Smith.
他们在帕丁顿广场见面
They’re meeting at Paddington Plaza.
15分钟后
15 minutes.
全程跟踪史密斯
We’ll tail Smith the whole way.
看到伯恩之后 我就接近他
As soon as we get eyes on Bourne, I’ll approach him.
尽量收敛点
Whatever you do, stay contained.
别惊动了英国人 问东问西的
I don’t want the Brits crawling all over us, asking questions.
明白
Understood.
追踪设备
Tracking device.
你守住桥的南侧
You’ll hold on the south side of the bridge.
有需要我就联♥系♥你
I’ll contact you if I need you.
好
Sure.
你说了算呗
You’re the boss, right?
目标在行动 前往运河
Subject is on the move. Heading toward the canal.
A队 跟他平行前进
Alpha Team, take a parallel track.
B队 在后面跟着他
Bravo Team, follow the subject from behind.
留意伯恩
And keep your eyes open for Bourne.
B队正在跟踪
Bravo Team tailing subject.
出发
Let’s go.
200米后右转
In 200 meters, make a right.
收到
Copy that.
通讯检查 第二频道 收到吗
Comms check. Second channel. Do you copy?
收到 你在哪
I have you. Where are you now?
朝史密斯前进
Heading towards Smith.
没看到伯恩
No sign of Bourne.
目标向东转了 进了巷子
Subject has turned east, into an alley.
A队 巷子通往一座桥
Alpha Team, that alley leads to a footbridge,
目标会径直走向你们
which will bring him to you.
明白
Copy that.
B队失去联络
Bravo Team is down.
正在发送新路线给你
Sending you updated route now.
收到没有 史密斯
You copy that, Smith?
收到
Yes.
B队 怎么不动 什么情况
Bravo Team, why aren’t you moving? What’s going on?
B队 收到没
Bravo Team, do you copy?
怎么回事 希瑟 B队呢
What’s happening, Heather? Where’s Bravo?
B队失去联络
We’re comms down on Bravo.
A队 是否看到目标
Alpha Team, do you have eyes on the subject?
能看到
We have eyes on.
A队 报告情况
Alpha Team, sit-rep.
A队 汇报
Alpha Team, report.
什么情况 希瑟
What’s happening, Heather?
A队没有回应
Alpha Team isn’t responding.
B队呢
Bravo?
也没有
Still nothing.
两支队伍都失去联络了 别搞砸 希瑟
You lost both teams? Get a grip on this operation, Heather.
这可是伯恩
That’s Bourne.
让特工行动
Green-light the Asset.
长官 我需要更多时间
Sir, I need more time.
没时间了
We have no time.
你下不下令
Are you going to give that order or not?
长官 求你了
Sir, please.
你太天真了 看不清♥真♥♥相♥
You are too naive to see the truth.
根本不可能把伯恩带回来
There’s no bringing in Bourne.
必须除掉他
He has to be put down,
而你很明显没这个决断
and you obviously cannot do what has to be done.
我来接手行动指挥
I am taking operational control.
特工 可以行动了
Asset, you have a green light.
重复 可以除掉伯恩
Repeat, you have a green light on Bourne.
明白
Copy that.
马上就到
I’m on my way.
特工 你行动了吗
Asset, are you on the move?
特工 你的追踪设备显示你是静止状态
Asset, your tracking device says you’re stationary.
你行动了吗
Are you moving?
希瑟 别说话 让他做事
Heather, stay off this channel. Let him do his job.
我们走
Left here.
-快去帕丁顿广场 -明白
– Get to Paddington Plaza, fast. – Copy that.
我到了
In position.
已锁定
Locked in.
怎么了
What’s going on?
那是什么声音
What’s that noise?
多处火警
Multiple fire alarms.
是伯恩
That’s Bourne.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
待在那 别动
You stay there. You do not move.
经由最近的出口离开大楼
Leave the building by the nearest available exit.
我不能待在这里
I can’t stay here.
你们保护不了我
You can’t protect me.
我需要你待在原地 史密斯
I need you to stay where you are, Smith.
你还能看到他吗
You still have line of sight?
看着他呢
I’m on him.
你们要在人群之中 他就在我身边时射杀他
You’re gonna shoot him in a crowd when he’s right next to me?
待在原地 史密斯
Stay where you are, Smith.
你知道他为什么会找来
You know why he’s here.
他想要答案
He wants answers.
你已经失去控制了
You’ve lost this thing.
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
操
Shit!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
伯恩抓到史密斯了
Bourne’s got Smith.
追上他们 我绕过去截住他们
Go after them. I’ll come around and cut them off.
史密斯 我们知道你和伯恩在一起
Smith, we know you’re with Bourne.
你得想办法告诉我们你在哪里
You have to find a way to let us know where you are.
你为什么带我来这里
Why are you taking me in here?
他们肯定在广场附近
They’ve got to be near the Plaza.
天啊 伯恩
Jesus, Bourne!
混♥蛋♥
God damn it!
你要干什么 别激动
What are you doing? Take it easy.
理查德·韦伯
Richard Webb.
贝鲁特分站站长
Station Chief, Beirut.
他是我父亲 他创立了踏脚石
He was my father. He started Treadstone.
他让你监控我 为什么
He hired you to put me under surveillance. Why?
-老天 -他为什么找你
– Jesus! – Why did he hire you?
什么都别说 史密斯
Don’t say anything, Smith.
不 不
No. No.
找不到他们
There’s no sign of them.
我们该怎么做
What do you want us to do?
沿着运河搜寻
Work your way down the canal.
我绕过去跟你们会和