战术特警马上就到
A tactical team’s on its way.
尼基
Nicky?
别动
Don’t move!
雅典警方已进入大楼
Athens police have entered the building.
特工 你得马上离开
Asset, you need to get out of there.

Negative.
我们还不知道伯恩的生死
We don’t even know if Bourne’s alive.
你想失去他吗
You want to lose this guy?
我是杜威局长
This is Director Dewey.
给你二十秒
You have 20 seconds.
坚持住 尼基
Hold on, Nicky.
我这就带你到安全的地方
I’m going to get you to cover.

No.

No.

No, don’t.
我这就过去
I’m coming.
-找出克里斯蒂安·迪索特 -是 长官
– Get a location on Christian Dassault. – Yes, sir.
如果他和尼基·帕森斯合作
If he was working with Nicky Parsons,
就能带我们找到杰森·伯恩
he will lead us to Jason Bourne.
要是恶意软件有线索 就告诉我
And let me know if you get a hit on that malware.
长官 我想弄清楚一件事
Sir, can I clarify one thing?
说吧
Yeah.
特工认识伯恩吗
Does the Asset know Bourne?
为什么这么问
Why would you ask me that?
他在楼顶的行为
His behavior on the rooftop.
说明他们有联♥系♥
It suggested a connection.
伯恩最后一次回来时
The last time Bourne came back,
揭发了黑烟斗行动
he exposed the Blackbriar program.
暴露了进行中的行动
It compromised active operations.
特工当时在叙利亚卧底
The Asset was in Syria undercover.
他被捕 受折磨
He was captured, tortured,
我们花了两年时间才救出他
and it took two damn years to get him out.
所以你认为那是伯恩想要文件的原因
So you think that’s why Bourne wants the files?
再曝光一次
To go public again?
我不知道他为什么回来
I have no idea why he came back.
但他肯定想毁掉我们
But whatever he’s doing, he wants to destroy us.
不能让这种事发生
We can’t let that happen.
你一有消息就给我打电♥话♥
So, you give me a call soon as you hear anything.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
踏脚石
踏脚石
现在有请深梦的创始人和董事长
And now, the founder and chairman of Deep Dream,
亚伦·卡鲁尔
Aaron Kalloor.
大家都知道我为何而来
You all know why we’re here.
我们要推出一款新平台
We’re gonna be unveiling a new platform.
它是我们勇敢迈出的新一步
We think it is a bold new step
能让我们更好地服务社会
to allow us to serve our community better.
我们目前的社会
We’re a community right now
超越了国家边界
that is transcending national boundaries.
我们有十五亿用户
And I think we’re 1.5 billion users.
简而言之 我们现在的生态系统
In a nutshell, as you know, we have an ecosystem
有成千上万个应用
of hundreds of thousands of apps at this point.
新平台的功能
And what this new platform will do
就是整合用户的数据和偏好
will be to integrate users’ data and preferences,
利用这些信息
and use that information
来丰富并量身定制每位用户的体验
to enrich and tailor-make each unique user experience
这一方法前所未有
in a way that is, frankly, unprecedented.
我看见有些记者在奋笔疾书
Um, now, I can see some journalists’ pens twitching,
-想提问隐私相关的问题 -对
– ready to ask about privacy. – Yeah.
许多人都担心这一问题 大家也应该担心
This is a concern to many people, and so it should be.
因为隐私对我们来说真的太重要了
I mean, this is something that matters to us.
我想说
And let me just say, uh,
我理解没人想被监视
I understand nobody wants to feel like they’re being watched.
我可以这么说
So let me just tell you,
你来到深梦 选择了我们提供的服务
when you come to Deep Dream, when you use our service,
没人会监视你
no one will be watching you.
-卡鲁尔先生 -这边请 先生
– Mr. Kalloor. – Right this way, sir.
用餐愉快
Enjoy your meal.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
听说股东对新平台很满意
I hear your stockholders were very happy with that new platform.
听说你被入侵了
And I heard you got hacked.
我们正在处理
We’re dealing with it.
这影响很大 太冒险了
This changes everything. There’s too much risk.
我不干了
I’m out.
亚伦
Aaron,
你极有天赋 洞察力也强
you are an extraordinarily gifted and perceptive young man.
你答应帮我们的时候
When you agreed to help us,
是因为你知道有多大的威胁…
it was because you understood the very grave threats that…
你知道如果这一协议被公开
Do you have any idea of the shit-storm I’ll have on my hands
我要面临什么烂摊子吗
if this arrangement becomes public?
斯♥诺♥登事件对我的打击已经够大了
I already took a hit with Snowden,
你还想再来一次
and you want more?
我们的敌人变得更狡猾了
Our enemies have become much more sophisticated.
只收集大数据已经不够了
Gathering metadata is no longer adequate.
我们需要进入你平台的后门
We need a back door into your new platform,
一条能绕开加密程序的路
and a way past the encryptions.
等这些还不够 你还会想要新东西
And when that’s not enough, you’ll want something new.
你不明白 是不是
You don’t get it, do you?
隐私就是自♥由♥
Privacy is freedom.
也许你该考虑考虑保护这个
Maybe that’s something you should think about defending.
你个混♥蛋♥
You little prick,
当你公♥司♥刚起步 我们为你提供资金
you didn’t believe in privacy or freedom
让你变成亿万富翁时
when we funded your startup,
你可没想着隐私和自♥由♥
turned you into a billionaire.
我已经加倍还给你了
I paid you back many, many, many times over.
虽然我一直很不愿意
And I was never comfortable with any of this.
我不干了
I’m out.
我不想再出♥卖♥♥♥用户了
I’m done selling out our customers.
可你却愿意出♥卖♥♥♥国家
But you would sell out your country.
说实话 要不是你有了危机感
The truth is, we wouldn’t be having this conversation
也不会来跟我见面
if you didn’t feel personally at risk.
你说着什么自♥由♥的因特动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
You talk about a free Internet,
什么自己在拯救世界
you tell yourself you’re saving the world,
其实你只是让世界变得更危险
but all you’re doing is making it a much more dangerous place.
当然了 你也让保卫国家的工作
And you’re sure as hell making
越来越艰难了
this country much more difficult to defend.
这些当然都要算到你头上 亚伦
And you’re sure as hell accountable for that, Aaron.
你头上
Accountable.
踏脚石计划
特工行为分♥析♥
把代表自己身份的关键丢下了
也就是说 丢下了自己存在的理由
总有一天会越过临界点
伯恩
Bourne?
东西都放桌上
Everything on the table.
打开
Open it.

Sure.
伯恩露面了 在柏林
Bourne has surfaced. In Berlin.
叫柏林的队伍行动
Get the Berlin team up.
她在哪
Where is she?
她死了
She’s dead.
她知道有风险
She knew the risks.
我警告过她
I warned her.
她做了选择
She made a choice.
你利用了她
You exploited her.
柏林的队伍出发了
Berlin team is mobile.
在什么地方
What do we have on the location?
是跟克里斯蒂安·迪索特有关联的地址
It’s an address linked to Christian Dassault.
伯恩呢
Anything on Bourne?
没消息 我在连接闭路电视
Nothing yet. I’m accessing CCTV now.
长官 我在想 我们是不是弄错了
Sir, I’ve been thinking, maybe we’ve got this wrong.
如果他不是冲着我们呢
What if he’s not coming for us?
如果是其他事呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!