之后我们去了一家寿司餐厅
And then we moved on to the next sushi restaurant.
他开始列举他知道的地方
He started pointing out all the places he knows.
“我和某某去过那里”
“I’ve been there with, blah, blah, blah.”
“我去过… 我和某某去过那里”
“I went… been there with blah, blah, blah.”
都是前首相或者知名政客
That’s the ex-prime minister, or a very famous politician.
我就说 “好酷 好棒”
I was like, “That’s cool, that’s great.”
我们到了个寿司店
We arrived to a sushi place
点了小壶清酒
and we started ordering small sake.
我感到有点…
I was sort of feeling a bit…
不安 开始疑惑自己在干什么
Uneasy. Started questioning, why am I here?
我以为是来谈工作签证的
I thought we were going to discuss about a working visa.
但根本没提
That topic didn’t come up.
我们喝了个小瓶的酒
We had this small bottle,
我记得他点的是
I remember he was ordering
扁扁的 非常小
the side one, so it’s very small.
然后突然
Then all of a sudden
我开始头晕
I started feeling very dizzy.
我决定去下洗手间
I decided to go to the bathroom.
之后能记得…
Then remember…
我能记得的最后一件事
The last thing I remember was
就是把头靠在了水箱上
to rest my head on the water tank,
关于那晚我就记得这么多
That was all I remember that night.
山口先生坚称诗织是清醒的
Mr. Yamaguchi maintains that Shiori was conscious
而且之后的事是在她完全同意的情况下发生的
and gave full consent to everything that followed.
但事实上 同意这一概念
But in fact, there is no mention of consent
从未出现在日本有着百年历史的强♥奸♥法案里
in Japan’s century old rape laws.
到底什么是强♥奸♥
In this country, there’s a different definition
在这个国家有不同的定义
of what actually is rape.
还有人认为
There still is this sense
强♥奸♥不是犯罪 除非是一个陌生人
that it is not criminal, unless it’s a stranger
攻击你 然后你反抗受伤
attacking you and you fight back and you are hurt.
如果这是发生在两个认识的人之间的
And if it happens between two people who know each other,
就不能算作强♥奸♥
it can’t possibly be rape.
如果当事人喝酒了
And if there’s drink involved,
那当然也不算强♥奸♥
that’s really not rape either.
根据日本的法律
According to Japanese statutes,
要证实强♥奸♥ 就必须证明
to prove rape it is necessary to show
使用了暴♥力♥和威胁
the use of force or intimidation.
法官会期望你证明自己对强♥奸♥有所反应
比如 被压倒的时候 有没有扑腾挣扎
或者有没有拼命推开对方
如果你没有大声求救的话 就被当作同意了
研究表明 很多受害者遇袭时
Research has shown that many victims simply freeze
完全动弹不得
when they are attacked.
他们无法求救 因为他们处在惊愕中
这才是实际情况 可在法律中毫无体现
大家欢迎山口敬之先生
山口先生否认了所有性侵指控
Mr. Yamaguchi has denied all allegations of sexual misconduct.
对此事 他只作了一次公开访谈
He has only given one public interview about the incident,
是在花田一嘉主持的政论节目上
on a political chat show hosted by Kazuyoshi Hanada.
我坐在这 伊藤小姐坐在那
这边还有一群人
他们也吓到了
因为她喝酒喝的太快了
他们说 “你真的很能喝啊”
我该怎么说呢 我刚到她面前
她就一口闷了
真的是一饮而尽
我不是在说这个人怎么样
但我当时就想 “她喝酒真厉害”
诗织在餐厅员工的帮助下出了卫生间
Shiori was helped out of the toilet by restaurant staff.
她和山口先生一起乘出租车离开
She and Mr. Yamaguchi left in a taxi together.
我们现在从出租车司机的证词里知道
What we now know from the testimony of the taxi driver,
她几次让山口送她去车站
she repeatedly asked him to take her to a train station,
因为她想坐火车回家
because she wanted to get on a train to go home.
山口先生说 “我觉得你一个人回不去”
Mr. Yamaguchi said, “I don’t think you can go by yourself.
“我在旅馆有房♥间
“I have a hotel room.
我们还要谈工作”
We still have something to talk about work.”
他指挥司机开去旅馆
He directed the taxi driver to drive to his hotel.
司机说他听到诗织在后座
The taxi driver said that he heard Shiori go silent
安静了下来
in the back-seat of car.
旅馆监控画面显示
CCTV from the hotel shows
山口先生把诗织弄下车
Mr. Yamaguchi getting Shiori out of the taxi
架着她走向了电梯
and propping her up, as they walked to the lifts.
两年多以来 诗织都没有再去过那个旅馆
Shiori has not been back to the hotel for over two years.
她要回去看看是否能拼凑起
She is returning to see if she can piece together
更多关于那晚的记忆
more about what happened that night.
我觉得我就是想去面对它
I think I just wanted to face it.
我也不知道 面对什么呢 但是…
I don’t know, face what? But…
我能感觉到我的身体已经有了反应
And I can already feel that my body is reacting.
我记得这灯光
It’s the light I remember.
这灯光
This, this light.
一样的
It’s the same.
我醒来感到剧痛
I woke up with this intense pain.
我说的第一句话应该是 好痛
The first thing maybe I say was, itai, it hurts.
他没有停
He didn’t stop.
我能挣脱出来的唯一办法就是我说
The only way I could get out was when I said,
“我得去厕所 我要小便 立刻”
“I have to go to the bathroom, I need to pee. Now!”
我记得看见这个小浴巾
I remember seeing this small body wash towel,
所有男士护理用品都整齐摆放着
all the men’s cosmetics were placed very neatly.
这时我才意识到 我在他住的
Then I realized, I’m in a hotel room,
旅馆房♥间
where he’s staying.
我很困惑
I was confused.
我不知道发生了什么
I didn’t know what had happened,
我是怎么到这儿来的
how I got there.
我试图找到衣服
I tried to find my clothes
拿上我的东西离开
and get my stuff and out,
但是他就站在
but then he was standing
洗手间门前
in front of the bathroom door.
他又把我推到床上
He pushed me on the bed again.
我试图抵抗 但是他很壮
I tried to fight, but he was quite strong.
我喘不过气来
I wasn’t able to get any air,
他压在我身上 在我头上
and he was on top of me, on my head,
我无法呼吸 我想…
and I couldn’t breathe. I thought, this is…
就这样了
this is it.
我要死在这里了
I’m going to die here.
我觉得用日语说 停下来 拜托
It felt like I am pleasing him more saying,
他就更受用了
stop, please, in Japanese.
所以我用英语骂他
So I cursed at him in English.
我说 滚开
I said, Fuck off.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
他用日语说 “没关系啦”
In Japanese he said, “Ii gouka dayo”
他说 “你被录用了”
He said, “You’ve passed.”
我一阵惶恐 我想说 你什么意思
I got panicked, like, what do you mean?
我 我感到巨大的耻辱
And I… and then all the shame came on me.
我没
I didn’t…
我没 没想这样做
I didn’t… I didn’t do this.
但我又的确做到了 拜他所赐
But I did. He did.
我被录用了
And I passed.
我得离开这
诗织怀疑她可能被下药了
Shiori suspects she may have been drugged.
但也承认她没有证据
But acknowledges she has no evidence
因为没有进行药检
as no drug test was administered.
山口先生说诗织失忆
Mr. Yamaguchi says Shiori lost her memory
是因为她喝了太多酒
because she drank too much alcohol.
所以她编造故事
说我蓄意给她下了药
让她失去意识 然后拖回酒店
而事实是她自己喝醉了
没办法回家
而且我还要回旅馆办公
她确实说过让我把她送到车站
但是这样做对吗
把一个喝醉的人扔在车站
我别无选择 根本没有其他办法
只能把她带回我的旅馆房♥间休息一下
我不喜欢喝醉的女人 尤其喝吐的
你能忍♥受已经不错了 我会很讨厌的
山口先生说在他房♥间里
Mr. Yamaguchi says that in his room
诗织一再恶心要吐
Shiori was repeatedly sick,
后来脱了些衣服睡着了
and partially undressed and fell asleep.
醒来后就清醒了
He says that when she woke up she was sober,
还因为醉酒向他道了歉
and apologized to him for getting drunk.
之后他们发生了性关系
And that when they later had sex,
她积极参与其中
she was an active participant
而没有任何抗拒的迹象