对 他终于答应给我们一个房♥间
Yeah. He finally agreed to let us have a cabin.
钱怎么办
What about the money?
我劝他打消念头 他以为我们会呆一星期
I talked him out of that idea. He thinks we’re staying a week.
-我们明天早上要想出一个办法出来 -太好了
-I must think something up before morning. -That’s swell.
我很高兴你这样想 我认为在这住太笨了
Yeah? I’m glad you think so. If you ask me, I think it’s foolish.
住在这里没道理
I told you there’s no use in staying here.
我们三个小时就可以到纽约
We can make New York in three hours.
你不是急着到纽约去吗
I thought you were in a hurry to get back.
谁会半夜三更到纽约啊
Well, whoever heard of getting in at 3:00 in the morning?
大家都睡了
Everybody will be asleep.
我住六号♥房♥
Okay. Cottage no. 6.
你又随便相信人了
There you go, trusting people again.
我告诉你多少次了
How many times did I tell you…
但是他看起来很老实
But he looked like a nice, upright young fellow, Ma.
这是最后一晚
We’re on the last lap.
明天早上你将可以投入丈夫怀中
Tomorrow morning, you’ll be in the arms of your husband.
是啊
Yeah.
而你则有头条新闻可写
You’ll have a great story, won’t you?
对 好极了
Yeah. Swell.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们的确比你父亲聪明
We certainly outsmarted your father.
你应该很高兴才对
I guess you ought to be happy.
我们在纽约会再见面吗
Am I going to see you in New York?
不会
Nope.
为什么
Why not?
我不习惯和已婚女人相处
I don’t make it a policy to run around with married women.
过来拜访我们有什么关系
There’s no harm in your coming to see us.
没兴趣
Not interested.
我会再见到你吗
Won’t I ever see you again?
你要见我♥干♥嘛 我的任务已经达成
What do you want to see me? I’ve served my purpose!
我让你重回金·卫思利的怀抱 不是吗
I brought you back to King Westley, didn’t I?
这不是你想要的吗
That’s what you wanted, wasn’t it?
你有没有爱过什么人 彼特
Have you ever been in love, Peter?

Me?

Yes.
你有没有想过这回事
Haven’t you ever thought about it at all?
你一定会让某个女人非常幸福的
It seems to me you could make some girl wonderfully happy.
我当然想过 谁没有呢
Sure, I’ve thought about it. Who hasn’t?
但是要上哪找好女孩
If I could ever meet the right sort of girl.
要去哪里
Yeah, where are you gonna find her?
找生气勃勃的女人
Somebody that’s real. Somebody that’s alive.
现在已经不多了
They don’t come that way anymore.
我当然想过
Have I ever thought about it?
我还做了计划
I’ve even been sucker enough to make plans.
我曾经看过太平洋中的一个小岛
You know, I saw an island in the Pacific once.
到现在还无法忘怀
Never been able to forget it.
我想带她到那儿去
That’s where I’d like to take her.
她一定要是个
She’d have to be the sort of a girl…
像我一样喜爱冲浪的女人
who’d jump in the surf with me and love it as much as I did.
有时你会感觉和月光海水融为一体
You know, nights when you, the moon and the water all become one.
你觉得你自己忽然变得好伟大
You feel you’re part of something big and marvellous.
住在那儿再好不过了
That’s the only place to live.
你觉得自己似乎
The stars are so close overhead you feel
可以把星星摘下来
you could reach up and stir them around.
我当然想过
I’ve been thinking about it.
我只要找到喜爱这些事物的女孩
Boy, if I could ever find a girl who was hungry for those things.
带我到你的小岛去吧 彼特
Take me with you, Peter. Take me to your island.
我要亲身体验你说的那些事
I want to do all those things you talked about.
你最好回到你的床上去吧
You better go back to your bed.
我爱你 其他的都不重要了
I love you. Nothing else matters.
我们可以离开这里
But we can run away.
不会有事的 求求你 彼特
Everything will take care of itself. Please, Peter…
我不让你离开我的生命
I can’t let you out of my life now.
没有你 我活不下去
I couldn’t live without you.
你最好回床上去吧
You’d better go back to your bed.
对不起
I’m sorry.
小妞 你真的会去吗
Hey, Brat! Did you mean that? Would you really go?
我只要换可以到纽约的油就够了
Look, all I’m asking is enough gas to get me to New York.
这个皮箱值25元
That bag’s worth $25.
但是我已有皮箱了 我妻子在圣诞节买♥♥了一个
Yeah, but I got a bag. Wife gave me one for Christmas…
这样吧 我明天早上再向你买♥♥回来
Hey listen, here’s what I’ll do. I’ll come back in the morning…
这样你可以多赚10块
and buy it back from you with a $10 profit.
-你说什么 -我没有帽子
-What do you say? -I ain’t got a hat.
-什么 -我没有帽子
-What? -I ain’t got a hat.
你现在有帽子了 加油吧
Well, you got one now. Come on, fill her up.
你这段时间跑到哪去了 大家都在找你
Where you been all this time? Everybody’s been asking about you.
给我一杯酒
Yeah, yeah, OK, get me one drink.
而且30分钟内别让人来吵我
Nobody disturbs me for the next half hour.
没问题
Sure, boss.
嘿 爱格尼妮斯
Hello, Agnes.
别进去 他会杀了你的
Don’t. He’ll shoot you on sight.
我今天不会有事
Haven’t been shot at in days.
-滚出去 滚出去 -听着 乔
-Get out of here! Get out! Get out! -Now listen, Joe.
少来这一套
Don’t “Joe” me.
乔 听着
All right, Joe. Listen.
我一向很够意思
You know I’ve always liked you.
我一找到好新闻就会找你
Anytime I could help you, ran across a good story…
我现在就有大新闻
I came running to you with it, didn’t I? Well, I got one now.
这绝对是本年度最大的新闻
The wires were on the level. The biggest scoop year.
-我要把它交给你 -关于安德鲁的孩子
-And I’m going to give it to you. -You mean about the Andrews kid?
我已经写好了 马上就可以印了
That’s it! I’ve got it all written up, ready to go.
我只要一千元
All I want is a $1,000.
一千块 滚出去
A $1,000? Get out of here before…
不要生气 你一定要帮帮我
Don’t get sore. You gotta do this for me.
我急需那笔钱 我有麻烦
I need a $1,000 and I need it quick. I’m in a jam.
你要这一千元干嘛
What’s the $1,000 for?
我要拆掉耶利哥之墙
To tear down the walls of Jericho.
别管这些了 如果我告诉你
Never mind. Supposing if I told you that…
爱莉·安德鲁要取消她的婚约
Ellen Andrews will annul her marriage? No!
-而且要嫁给别人 -你喝醉了
-She’s going to marry somebody else. -You’re drunk.
这个消息值一千块吧
Would such a story be worth $1,000 to you?
-对 但是要有才行 -我有了 乔
-If it was on the level. -I got it, Joe.
-她要嫁给谁 -我
-Who’s the guy she’s gonna marry? -I am, Joy.
-你 -对
-You? -Yes.
你果然醉了 我要回家了 别再烦我
Now I know you’re drunk. I’m going home. Don’t annoy me anymore.
乔 拜托你听我说好吗
For heaven sakes! Stop being an editor for a minute.
我们两个认识好久了 你应该知道我是认真的
Listen, we know each other. You ought to know when I’m serious.
这个故事千真万确
This is on the level.
我在迈阿密开出的巴士上认识她
I met her on a bus from Miami.
我和她相处了好长一段时间 我爱上她了 乔
I’ve been with her every minute. I’m in love with her, Joy.
乔 你一定要给我这笔钱 现在分秒必争
You gotta get me this money now, quick. Minutes count.
她在费城外的汽车旅馆等我
She’s waiting for me outside Philadelphia.
我要马上回去 她根本不知道我走了
I gotta get right back. She doesn’t even know I’m gone.
我身无分文怎么向她求婚
You know a guy can’t propose to a gal without a cent in the world, can he?
好一条新闻”爱莉·安德鲁前往会见丈夫时”
What a story. On her way to join husband, Ellen Andrews…
没错吧
That’s it. That’s it.
让我看看
Let me see that a minute.
奇克 奇克
Zeke! Zeke! Zeke!
我说过不要信任他 他跑了吧
I told you, I told you, you couldn’t trust him. He’s gone.

Who?
那个说要呆一个星期的小子
The fella who was gonna stay a week. That’s whom.
他开着车溜了
He skipped and took the car with him, too.
要不是我半夜起来 我们根本不会发觉
We wouldn’t have known till morning if I hadn’t took that magnesia.
别躺在这儿了 快想想办法
Come on! Get up, don’t lay there. Let’s do something about it.
他走了我们也没有办法
Well, there ain’t nothing we can do if he’s gone.
看吧 他们走了
See that? They’re gone.
好像是的 这是什么
Looks like it, don’t it? What’s this?
那个女的还在
Ma! Here’s the woman.
-怎么了 -小姐 你丈夫在哪儿
-What’s the matter? -Where’s your husband, young lady?
-丈夫 -如果他是你的丈夫的话
-Husband? -Yes, if he is your husband.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!