你听过巴格斯·杜利吗
You ever hear of Bugs Dooley?
巴格斯·杜利 没听过
Bugs Dooley? No.
他和你一样是个好人
He was a nice guy, just like you.
可惜他那天犯了一个大错误
And he made a big mistake one day.
他太多嘴了
Got a little too talkative.
-你知道他的孩子后来怎么样了 -不知道
-You know what happened to his kid? -No.
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you.
但当他知道后他就会自杀了
But when Bugs heard about it he blew his brains out.
那太糟糕了
Oh, that’s…that’s terrible.
不过他是自作自受 他太多嘴了 我不说话
He had it coming to him. He talked too much. I never talk.
我发誓我会守口如瓶
I never say a word. Word…word of honour.
我不希望我的孩子出事
I wouldn’t want anything to happen to my kids.
那你就给我记住
Okay. Just remember that.
你走吧
Now beat it.
多谢你 我就知道你是个好人
Sure, mister. Thanks. I always knew you guys were…
滚吧 离车子远一点
Come on, scram. And stay away from that bus.
都听你的 先生
Sure. Anything you say, mister.
你不会从后面射杀我吧
You wouldn’t shoot me in the back?
如果你不快滚 我就
If you don’t beat it….
我滚了
I’m going.
怎么了 为什么我们要离开车子
What’s the matter? Why do we have to leave the bus?
别问这么多问题
Come on. Don’t ask so many questions.
为什么
Why?
可怜的谢普利 你不应该这样吓他的
Poor old Shapeley. You shouldn’t have frightened him like that.
照他的速度
At the rate he’s going,
现在搞不好已经跑到下个州去了
he’s probably crossed two state lines by this time.
那我们为什么要离开车子
Why did we have to leave the bus?
谢普利惊魂稍定之后就会开始思考
When Shapeley stops running, he’s going to start thinking,
对吧
isn’t he?
我也思考了一阵子
You know I’ve been doing a little thinking myself.
我们到下个镇上时 你最好联络你父亲
The next town we come to, you better wire your father.
怎么 你不行了吗
What’s the matter, are you weakening?
不 我只是为你着想
No. I was just thinking of you.
饿肚子可能不太适合你
A starvation diet may not agree with you.
你把所有的钱都给了那孩子
Did you give that child all your money?
我什么都没给他 大方的是你
I gave him nothing. You were the big-hearted gal.
那些钱是我仅有的
All the money I had was that ten spot.
所以我想你最好和你父亲联络一下
So I’ve been thinking you better wire your father.
不行 我就算饿肚子
No, sir. I started out for New York and I’m going to get there…
也要到纽约去
if I have to starve all the way.
好吧
Okay.
卫思利到底有什么魔力
What is this strange power this man Westley has over you women?
你拿着
Here, take these.
-站到木头上 -什么
-Hold on to them. Get up on that log. -That?
站到木头上
Get up on the log.
你别胡闹了
I wish you’d stop being playful.
对不起
Oh, so sorry, sorry.
我好久没有被人背在背上了
You know, this is the first time in years I’ve ridden piggyback.
我没有背你
This isn’t piggyback.
-当然有 -你疯了
-Of course it is. -You’re crazy.
我还记得我爸爸背过我
I remember distinctly my father taking me for a piggyback ride.
-你小时候他这样背着你 -对
-And he carried you like this? -Yes.
你♥爸♥爸根本不知道什么叫做背
Your father didn’t know beans about piggyback riding.
我叔叔有四个小孩
My uncle, mother’s brother, has four children.
我看过他们被背
I’ve seen them ride piggyback.
我想你们家没有人会背人
I’ll bet there isn’t a good piggyback rider in your family.
有钱人根本不知道怎么背
I never knew a rich man who could piggyback ride.
你有成见
You’re prejudiced.
会背人的人都是伟人
You show me a good piggy backer. I’ll show you a real human.
比如说林肯 他就很会背人
Take Abraham Lincoln for instance. A natural born piggy backer.
你可不可以别再谈你那些古板的家人
Where do you get off with that stuffed-shirt family of yours?
我爸爸很会背人
My father was a great piggy backer.
帮我拿一下
Here, hold this a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还要走多久 我脚痛死了
How long does this keep up? My feet are killing me.
这里看起来不错
This looks like the best spot.
我们不会在这儿睡吧
We’re not going to sleep out here, are we?
我不知道你怎么样
I don’t know about you,
但是我打算好好睡一觉
but I’m going to give a good imitation of it.
彼特
Peter.
干嘛
What?
我饿死了
I’m awfully hungry.
那只是你的心理作用
It’s just your imagination.
才不是
No, it isn’t.
我又饿又怕
I’m hungry and scared.
你不可能同时又饿又怕
You can’t be hungry and scared both at the same time.
我就是
Well, I am.
那就忘了饥饿与害怕吧
If you’re scared, it scares the hunger out of you.
现在我比较不怕 但是更饿
Not if you’re more hungry than scared.
算你赢 我们别再谈这件事了
All right, you win. Let’s forget about it.
我不能 我还是很饿
I can’t forget it. I’m still hungry.
我怎么会和你扯上关系
Holy smoke! Why did I ever get mixed up with you?
要是我有理智的话 早就回到纽约了
If I had any sense, I’d be in New York by this time.
那你的新闻怎么办
What about your story?
带一个女人去找她的丈夫
Taking a married woman back to her husband.
真是个大笨蛋
I turned out to be the prize sucker.
好了 你的床铺好了
All right, come on. Your bed’s all ready.
我会把睡衣睡皱的
I’ll get my clothes all wrinkled.
-那就脱掉 -什么
-Then take them off. -What?
那就别脱 随你便
All right, don’t take them off.
反正闭嘴就是了
Do what you please, but shut up about it.
你变得好讨厌
You know you’re becoming awfully disagreeable lately.
我一开口你就骂我
You just snap my head off every time I open my mouth.
如果你这样讨厌我的话可以离开
If being with me is so distasteful to you, you can leave.
你可以随时离开
You can leave any time you see fit.
你干嘛还留下来
Nobody’s holding you here.
我一个人没问题的
I can get along.
彼特
Peter?
彼特
Peter!
彼特 彼特 彼特
Oh! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter!
-怎么了 -我吓死了
-What’s the matter? -I was so scared!
你怎么了
What’s got into you?
我不过离开几分钟去找吃的
I left for a minute to find you something to eat.
我知道 但是
Oh, I know but….
拿去吃吧
Here, eat your head off.
我现在不饿了
I don’t want it now.
-你不是说饿了吗 -没错 但是
-I thought you said you were hungry. -I was, but…
但是什么
But what?
我太怕了 所以不饿了
I was so scared, it scared the hunger…
你真会把人逼疯
Holy jumping catfish. You drive a guy crazy.
清晨会很冷的
It’s liable to get chilly before morning.
你盖上吧
Better use this.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
怪的是我正在想你
By a strange coincidence, I was thinking of you.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Yeah.
我在想象你这样的女人为何会如此失去理智
I was just wondering what makes dames like you so dizzy.
我刚刚说我们该干嘛
What did you say we’re supposed to be doing?
搭便车
Hitchhiking.
你说的很好
Well, you’ve given me a very good example of the hiking.
车在哪儿
Where does the hitching come in?
现在还太早 没有车
It’s a little early yet. No cars out.
如果你不介意的话
If it’s the same to you…
我想在这儿等车过来
I’m going to sit right here and wait until they come.
有没有牙签
You got a toothpick?
-怎么回事 -有干草卡在牙缝间了
-What’s the matter? -I got hay in my teeth.
我没有牙签 不过有小刀
No, I haven’t got a toothpick. Here, I got a penknife, though.
不要动
Now hold still.
-小心点 -好的 在哪里
-Be careful. -All right. Where is it?
这边 不要动
All right, now hold still.
好了
Here. Get it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!