把这些也传过去 我要这消息马上见报
Here. Wire this to them. I want the story to break right away.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
现在终于会有点结果了
Now we’ll get some action!
好的
Fine, that’s fine.
各位 你们会唱空中飞人吗
You know that one about the man who flew on the trapeze?
当然了
Yeah.
以前我很开心但现在很孤独
Once I was happy but now I’m forlorn
就像一件撕碎穿坏的旧衣服
Like an old coat that is tattered and torn
在这个广阔的世界里独自哭泣忧伤
Left in this wide world to weep and to mourn
被一个年轻的少女背叛
Betrayed by a maid in her teens
我爱的这个少女非常漂亮
This maid that I loved she was handsome
我尝试了很多办法取悦她
And I tried all I knew how to please
但是我从来不能取悦她半分
But I never could please her one-quarter so well
飞上空中的那个男人
As the man on the flying trapeze
他悠闲地漂浮在空中
He flies through the air with the greatest of ease
大胆的年轻人翱翔在空中
The daring young man on the flying trapeze
他动作优雅 吸引了所有女孩
His actions are graceful, all the girls he does please
他偷走了我爱的女孩的心
And my love he has stolen away
我会唱第2段
I know the second verse there.
现在他玩弄小姐 就像猫和老鼠
Now he’d play with a miss like a cat with a mouse
他眉毛一挑 女孩甘愿为其脱衣
His eyes would undress every girl in the house
也许他更像一个卑鄙的家伙
Perhaps he is better described as a louse
人们都这么认为
And still people came just the same
现在他微笑的看着吧台下面的人
Now he smiles from the bar on the people below
一晚他朝我爱的女孩微笑
And one night he smiled on my love
她给了他一个吻
She blew him a kiss
她叫喊着太好了 紧挨着他的鼻子
And she hollered bravo And he hung by his schnozzle from above
他悠闲地漂浮在空中
He floats through the air with the greatest of ease
大胆的年轻人翱翔在空中 他动作优雅
Daring young man on the flying trapeze His actions are graceful
吸引了所有女孩 他偷走了我爱的女孩的心
All the girls he does please And my love he has stolen away
我会唱第3段
Do you mind if I take the third one?
我难过哭泣 假装微笑了好长时间
I wept and I whimpered I simpered for weeks
当她与马戏团怪胎在一起时
While she spent her time with the circus’ freaks
眼泪就像冰雹 滚落我脸颊
The tears were like hailstones that rolled down my cheeks
哀哉 哀哉 真哀哉
Alas, Alack and Alaska
我见到这家伙对他说
I went to this fellow the villain, and I said
我等着看到你的下场
I’ll see that you get your deserts
他拧拧鼻子冷笑一声
His thumb to his nose he put up with a sneer
他冷笑一声又一声
He sneered once again and said
他悠闲地漂浮在空中
He flies through the air with the greatest of ease
大胆的年轻人翱翔在空中
That daring young man on the flying trapeze
他动作优雅 吸引了所有女孩
His actions are graceful The girls he does please
他偷走了我爱的女孩的心
My love he has stolen away
-大家不要惊慌 -帮我谢谢司机先生 彼特
-Everybody keep your seats. -Thank the man for me, Peter.
这是我整晚最舒服的姿势
It’s the first comfortable position I’ve been in all night.
她悠闲地漂浮在空中
She flies through the air with the greatest of ease
大胆的年轻
The daring young
妈 你怎么了 快来救救我妈
Mon, Mon, What’s the matter with you? Help! Somebody help.
她出事了
Something happened to her.
看她的脸好苍白
Look how pale she is.
我们要让她重新振作
Let’s give her a chance to snap out of it.
不要担心 她不会有事的
Don’t worry. She’ll be all right.
我们昨天开始就没有吃东西
We ain’t ate nothing since yesterday.
你们的钱呢
What happened to your money?
我们都花在买♥♥车票上
Ma spent it all on the tickets.
我们没有想到车票这么贵
We didn’t know it was gonna be so much.
我想我们不应该来的
We shouldn’t have come, I guess.
妈妈说在纽约有工作等着她去做
But Ma said there was a job waiting for her in New York…
我们不去的话也许就没机会了
and if we didn’t go, she might lose it.
她吃过就会没事的
She’ll be all right when she’s had something to eat.
孩子这拿去
Here honey, the next time
我们下次停车时你去买♥♥点吃的
we come to, you buy some food. Now come on.
我不该拿你们的钱 妈妈会生气的
I shouldn’t ought to take this. Ma’ll get mad.
别告诉她就行了 你不希望她再生病吧
Just don’t tell her about it. You don’t want her to get sick again.
你们也许需要这些钱
No, but you might need it.
不需要
Come on.
我是百万富翁
I got millions.
这边
Here.
-谢谢 -回去陪你妈吧
-Thanks. -Come on, go back.
最好打电♥话♥求援吧
Better phone for some help.
要打电♥话♥你去打
Hey go phone if you want to.
离这里最近的城镇有十里远
The nearest town is 10 miles away here.
真的吗
Yeah?
老兄 想不想看看我的报纸
Say, buddy. Like to take a look at my paper?
一天到晚旅行
Travelling like this,
有可能会和世界脱节
you kind lose track of what’s going on in the world.
比如说这则新闻吧
Take that story there, for instance.
如果我看到这个女的 你猜我会怎样
If I was to see that dame, you know what I’d do?
不知道 怎样
No. What?
我会和你平分
I’d go fifty-fifty with you.
为什么
Why?
因为独自霸占不对
Because I don’t believe in hogging.
因为这样一定会倒霉的
A bird that figures that way always ends up behind the eight ball.
我经常这么说
That’s what I always say.
你想怎样
What’s on your mind?
给我五千块 否则我就说出去
Five G’s or I crab the works.
我们离开这儿 私下谈谈吧
Let’s get away from here and talk this over privately.
我从一开始就知道她不是你太太
I knew she wasn’t your wife all the time.
遇到你算我走运 我正需要你这样的人
Lucky thing, my running into you. Just the man I need.
你说的一点都不错 相信我
You made no mistake, believe me.
我正需要像你这样聪明的人
I can use a smart guy like you.
你说到这个就要谈到
Say listen. When you’re talking to old man Shapeley…
你有没有带枪
Can you make a gat?
什么
Huh?
手♥枪♥啊 手♥枪♥
A gat. A gat. A rod.
-你有没有带武器 -没有
-Got any fireworks on you? -No.
我的皮箱里有几把机关枪
I got a couple of machine guns in my suitcase.
我分一把给你
I’ll give you one of them.
可能会麻烦 我们或许会与警方发生枪战
May have trouble up north. Have to shoot it out with the cops.
如果我能安然度过
If you manage, those five G’s are
你赚的钱可能不只五千
as good as in the bag. Maybe more.
我去和杀手谈谈 要他好好照顾你
I’ll talk to the Killer, he’ll take care of you.
杀手
Killer?
对啊 就是老大
Yeah. The big boy. The boss of the outfit.
你们不是绑♥架♥她吧
You’re not kidnapping her, are you?
不然呢
What else, stupid?
你应该不会以为我们是想贪那一万块奖金吧
You don’t think we’re after that penny-ante reward?
一万块 太小儿科了
$10, 000? Chicken feed.
那女孩价值百万
Now listen, we’re holding that dame for a million smackers.
我没想到会这样 我
Say, I didn’t know it was anything like this. You see, I’ve got….
怎么了 怕了
What’s the matter? You getting yellow?
我有妻有子 不能扯上这种
I’m a married man. I got a couple of kids. I can’t afford to get….
小声点 否则我
Hu… Pipe down your mug before I….
你想和黑♥手♥党♥对抗吗
What are you trying to do, tell the whole world about it?
你已经脱不了关系了 懂吗
And now listen, you’re into this thing and you’re staying in, get me?
你知道的太多
You know too much.
我发誓我不会说出去的
I won’t, I won’t say anything, honest I won’t.
我怎么知道 应该把你灭口才对
How do I know that? I got a notion to plug you.
为什么我要冒险
Why should I take a chance with you?
你可以信任我 我不会说的
Trust me, mister. I’ll keep my mouth shut.
是吗
Yeah?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
奥斯卡·谢普利
Oscar Shapeley.
-你住在哪里 -纽泽西 橘郡
-Where do you live? -Orange, New Jersey.
你有孩子
Got a couple of kids?
他们还小 一个金发女孩
Yes, sir. Just babies. A little golden-haired girl.
-你爱他们 对吧 -是的 我爱他们
-You love them, don’t you? -Yes, yes, I do.
是的 但是我不会
You wouldn’t. You’re not thinking of…
-你要守口如瓶 -当然 当然
-You keep your trap shut, all right? -Sure. Sure. Sure
-如果你不 -我一定会守口如瓶的
-If you don’t…. -I’ll keep my trap shut. I will. I will. I will.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!