我不要听和他有关的事
I don’t want to hear another word about him.
各位 金·卫思利到了
Come on, folks. King Westley has arrived. Come on!
他们来了 开始吧
Here they come, boys. Turn them over.
你若执意成婚就太傻了
You’re a sucker to go through with this.
那个华恩不错
That guy, Warne, is okay.
他不要赏金 他只要39块6毛
He didn’t want the reward. All he asked for was $39.60.
赔偿他花在你身上的钱 说这是原则问题
It’s what he spent on you. Said it was a matter of principle.
说你耍得他团团转
You took him for a ride.
他爱你 爱莉 他亲口告诉我的
He loves you, Ellie. He told me so.
你不会想嫁给卫思利这种蠢才
You don’t want to be married to a mug like Westley.
我可以收买♥♥他
I can buy him off for a pot of gold.
你会让我这个老头
And you can make an old man happy.
和你自己都很快乐的
And you won’t do so bad for yourself.
如果你改变心意的话 你的车就在外面等你
If you change your mind, your car’s waiting at the back gate.
各位好友 我们今天群聚在此
Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God…
见证这对年轻男女
and in the face of this company,
许下婚姻盟约
to join together this man and this woman…
如果有任何人
in holy matrimony. If any man can show
觉得他们不该互定终身
just cause why they may not lawfully…
就现在提出意义
be joined together, let him now speak or else,
否则永不得表示意见
hereafter forever, hold his peace.
金 你愿意娶这名女子为妻
King, will thou have this woman to thy wedded wife
致死方休吗
so long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I will.
爱莉 你愿意嫁给这名男子为妻
Ellen, will thou have this man to thy wedded husband…
致死方休吗
so long as you both shall live?
爱莉
Ellen!
爱莉
Ellie!
怎么了
What happened?
我不知道
I haven’t the slightest idea.
我现在不想见任何人 也不想跟任何人讲电♥话♥
Don’t want to talk to you. Don’t want to talk to anybody.
我现在不想见任何人
Don’t want to see anybody.
金·卫思利打电♥话♥来
But it’s King Westley on the phone.
你好 我的准前任女婿
Hello, my would be ex-son-in-law.
我已经寄了一张十万块的支票给你
I’ve sent you a check for $100,000.
不反对解除婚约
That’s the smartest thing you ever did, Westley,
是你这辈子做过最聪明的事
not to contest that annulment.
很不错 对吧
That’s satisfactory, isn’t it? It ought to be.
我完全没有怨言 实在太便宜了
I’m not complaining. Not complaining. It was dirt-cheap.
小心别从窗户跌出去
Don’t fall out of any windows!
这是彼特寄来的电报
There’s another wire from Peter.
他们在密西根格伦瀑布
They’re in Glen Falls, Michigan.
“婚姻为什么还没有撤消”
“What’s holding up the annulment, you slowpoke.”
耶利哥之墙已经开始倒塌
“The walls of Jericho are toppling.”
寄一封电报回去给他 就说”让它倒吧”
Send him a telegram right away. Just say, “Let them topple.”
-很有趣的一对夫妻 对吧 -没错
-Funny couple, ain’t they? -Yeah.
我不相信他们结婚了
If you ask me, I don’t believe they’re married.
他们是结婚了 我看到他们的结婚证书
They’re married, all right. I just seen the license.
今天这种天气
They made me get them a rope and a blanket,
他们还要我给他们一条绳子和一张毛毯
on a night like this.
他们在搞什么鬼
What do you reckon that’s for?
我不知道 他们刚刚还要我给他们一支号♥角
Blamed if I know. I just brought them a trumpet.
号♥角
A trumpet?
就是店里那种玩具号♥角
A toy. They sent me to the store to get it.
他们要号♥角干嘛
What in the world do they want a trumpet for?
我不知道
Don’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!