-他不在这儿吗 -不在 车也不见了
-Isn’t he here? -No, he ain’t. The car’s gone, too.
你有钱吗
You got any money?
-没有 -那你就得走
-No. -Then you’ll have to git!
没错
Yeah. You’ll have to git.
可以借用一下电♥话♥吗 我要打电♥话♥到纽约
Please, may I use your phone? I’ve got to call New York.
我不会借你电♥话♥打的
You ain’t gonna stick me for no phone call.
去找警♥察♥ 离这儿0 25英里
Go to the sheriff’s office, a quarter mile down the road.
他们会借你用的
They’ll fix you up.
下次别到这儿来了
And listen, next time you better not come back here.
我这儿可是高尚的旅馆
I run a respectable place.
-谢了 你救我一命 -快走吧 好运
-Thanks, you saved my life. -Okay. So long kid and good luck.
谢谢 再见 你真的美极了
Thanks, goodbye. You’re beautiful. All women are beautiful.
他还是最顶尖的记者
For my dough, he’s still the best newspaper man in the business.
我找汉克 快叫他听电♥话♥
Get Hank, quick. Boy, what a yarn. what a yarn.
-你好 -我有大消息
-Hello? -Hold up the morning edition.
早报先不要印 我们要换头版
Break down the front page. We’ll have a completely new layout.
找些写稿的进来 汉克
Send in a couple of rewrite men. And Hank, listen.
先按兵不动
Don’t do a thing.
我的头版保证精彩 等等
I’ve got a story that’ll make your hair curl. Wait a minute.
别吵我 我在忙
Yeah, yeah, don’t annoy me, I’m busy.
艾格尼丝 把迈克叫进来
Agnes, send Mike in here!
把安德鲁孩子的照片全找出来
Dig up all the pictures on that Andrews kid.
汉克 快从床上爬起来
And Hank, listen, get Haley out of bed.
我要你赶快帮我画一幅漫画
I want a cartoon and I want it quick.
金·卫思利站在教堂前
Westley’s in it. He’s waiting at the church…
泪流满面 他的新娘没有来
with tears on his face. The bride didn’t show up.
安德鲁老头也在笑得前仰后合
Old Man Andrews is laughing his head off.
夸张一点 赶紧
You know everything exaggerated. Yeah, snap into it.
什么事
Yeah, what is it?
爱莉·安德鲁 你疯了
Ellen Andrews? You’re crazy.
我没疯
No, I’m no crazy.
她刚刚打电♥话♥叫她爸爸去接她
She phoned her father from an auto camp and coming here and get her.
他叫了一个警♥察♥护送 金·卫思利也去了
He’s getting a police escort and Westley’s going along too.
她一直坐巴士
Yeah, yeah, she’s been travelling by bus.
当她一发现她父亲和卫思利讲和
The moment she found out her father and Westley made up,
就打电♥话♥回家
she phoned right in.
开车跟着他们 再帮我接汉克一下
Okay, grab a car and stay with them. Get Hank again.
艾格尼丝 帮我找个医生 我快要精神崩溃了
Agnes, get me a doctor, I’m gonna have a nervous breakdown.
忘了我刚和你说的话 那只是一场恶梦罢了
Hank, forget what I told you. I’m having a nightmare, that’s all.
艾格尼丝
Agnes,
通知警方叫他们去抓彼特·华恩
you call the police department. Tell them to find Peter Warne.
发出警报 我要逮到这个人♥渣♥
Send out a general alarm. I want that dirty crook pinched.
老板 你找我们吗
You want us?
是的 把头版全部换掉
Yeah, change the front page!
爱莉·安德鲁刚刚决定要回家
Ellen Andrews just phoned her father.
她一发现老爸不再反对就出面了
She’s going home. The minute she found out Dad withdrew his objections.
她不用再反抗了 消息已经传的到处都是了
She gave herself up. Spread it all over the place!
快点 把消息发出去 头条就写”爱情万岁”
Play it up big! Major league! “Love Triumphant.”
快去吧
Go on, hop to it.
好的
Okay.
加油 我们必须在她起床前到才行
Come on, baby. Come on! We gotta get there before she wakes up.
你不能快点吗
Can’t you drive any faster?
热恋中的年轻人感觉不到饿
Young people in love are never hungry
嘿 还有警方护送呢
Come on, baby. We’ve got a police escort.
加油 别让他们把我们看扁了
Come on, baby. They can’t make a sucker out of us.
退后点 给他们点空间
All right, come on. Step back. Give them room.
退后点
Come on, step back.
拍张照吧 安德鲁先生
How about a picture for the paper, Mr. Andrews?
等她回到家再说 之后再说
Wait till she gets home. Later, boys. Later.
他悠闲地漂浮在空中
He floats through the air with the greatest of ease
大胆的年轻人翱翔在空中
The daring young man on the flying trapeze
开快点
Hey, get that thing out of the way!
别急嘛
Keep your britches on, we’ll get it out.
你这个笨蛋
Hey, you darn fool!
彼特 爱莉又要嫁给金·卫思利了
Hey, Pete! Ellen Andrews is going to marry that Westley guy again.
高登出去了
Gordon’s out back some place.
他回来的时候把钱交给他 说我只是开玩笑的
When he comes in, give him this. Tell him I was just kidding.
-好好工作 -彼特·华恩刚刚过来了
-You can’t get a thing done around here. -Peter Warne was just in.
-什么 -他要我把钱交给你
-What? -He left this money.
-他说他只是开玩笑的 -他在哪儿
-He said he was just kidding. -Where is he?
-在那边 -彼特
-There he goes. -Hey, Pete!
我只是想开开玩笑而已
Hello, Joy. I’m sorry, it was just a little gag.
对不起
I thought I’d have some fun with you.
我还真被你唬得团团转
Yeah, sure you had me going for a little while, too.
-不过这条新闻倒是不错 -真的
-It wouldn’t have made a bad story at that. -No, great.
事情就是这样 有时候你觉得一切顺利
But that’s the way things go. You think you’ve got a great yarn…
最后却毁于一旦
and then something comes along and messes up the finish. And there you are.
没错 就是这样
Yeah. Where am I?
等你清醒后来找我谈谈
When you sober up, come in and talk to me.
谢了
Thanks.
爱莉
Ellie?
爸爸
Oh, hello, Dad.
我敲了好久的门
I knocked several times.
对不起 我在做白日梦
I’m sorry. I must have been daydreaming.
一切都准备就绪了 场面还真不小呢
Well, everything’s set. Creating quite a furore, too.
金安排了很多事
Great stunt King is going to pull.
什么
Stunt?
他要降落在草坪上
Yeah, he’s landing on the lawn in an autogyro.
没错 我听他说过
Oh, oh, yes. Yes, I heard.
我也觉得这样很傻
Personally, I think it’s silly, too.
你看起来美极了
You look lovely, child.
你喜欢你的礼服吗
Are you pleased with the gown?
爱莉
Ellie?
礼服啊 的确很美 对吧
Oh, the gown. Yes, it’s nice, isn’t it?
怎么了 孩子
What’s the matter, child?
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.
你该不会改变心意了吧
You haven’t changed your mind about King, have you?
没有
Oh, no.
现在还不太迟
Because if you have, it isn’t too late.
你知道我对他的看法
You know how I feel about him.
我找不到你 把我吓死了
Well, you gave me such a scare when I couldn’t find you.
你老爸的年纪也大了
You know, the old pump isn’t what it used to be.
对不起 爸爸
I’m sorry, Father.
我不想伤害你
I wouldn’t hurt you for anything in the world. You know that.
怎么了 孩子
What’s the matter, child?
你不快乐吗
Aren’t you happy?
我就知道
I thought so.
你有心事
I knew there was something on your mind.
乖 别哭了
There, now.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你不是爱上别人了吧
You haven’t fallen in love with someone else, have you?
是吗
Have you?
你好久没有哭过了
I haven’t seen you cry since you were a baby.
事情一定很严重
This must be serious.
你在哪儿认识他的
Where’d you meet him?
路上
On the road.
你该不会爱上开车的司机吧
Now don’t tell me you’ve fallen in love with a bus driver?
不 不是
Oh, no.
他是谁
Who is he?
我不是很了解他
I don’t know very much about him.
只知道我爱他
Except that I love him.
如果是这样的话
Well, if it’s as serious as all that,
我就要想尽办法
we’ll move heaven and earth to…
没有用的 他讨厌我
No, it’s no use. He despises me.
不会吧
Oh, Come now.
他真的讨厌我
Yes, he does. He despises everything about me.
他说我被宠坏了 又自私
He says that I’m spoiled and selfish
娇生惯养 虚假
and pampered and thoroughly insincere.
太荒谬了
Oh, ridiculous.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!