Not the asshole but for you to make a big deal of this.
我希望小题大做 这本来就是件大事
I want it to be a big deal. It is a big deal.
那我们来加点码
Well, let’s make it interesting.
好啊 有何不可
Okay, why don’t we?
输家要给赢家口♥交♥一小时
The loser has to eat the winner’s pussy out for an hour.
你最好找个大围嘴 要开饭了
You better grab a big old bib, ’cause it’s chow time.
吃屌♥时间
Dick chow time.
因为我会赢的
‘Cause I’m gonna win,
你要吃我的屌♥一小时
and you’re gonna have to eat my dick for an hour.
你知道吗
And you know something?
对吃屌♥来说 一小时可长了
That’s a long time, dick-eating-wise.
可长了
A long time!
吃我的屌♥
To eat my dick.
在这个疯狂的危险世界里
In a dangerous world gone mad…
我们需要情绪稳定的领导者
we need emotionally stable leadership.
愤怒
暴♥力♥
精神错乱
不稳定
只有布劳恩市长足够稳定
Only Mayor Braun is stable enough
布劳恩市长
强大
布劳恩市长
稳定
以维护迪尔拉肯的安全
to keep Deerlaken safe,
布劳恩市长
安全
维护其原本的模样
to keep Deerlaken Deerlaken.
布劳恩
竞选市长
我接到了
I got you.
我是布劳恩市长 我认可这条信息
I’m Mayor Braun, and I approve this message.
给你
Here.
布劳恩
竞选市长
本条广♥告♥资金来自支持信仰与自♥由♥的
Paid for by Traditional Wisconsin Families
传统威斯康辛州家庭
for Faith and Freedom.
他们的办公室就在我们对面
They’ve taken the office just across from mine.
他们肯定在招兵买♥♥马
They’re definitely ramping up,
所以我需要全部人手
so I’m gonna need the full crew.
如果齐默想在狗屎镇站住脚
If Zimmer wants to take a stand in Turdsville, USA,
我们就把他葬送在这里
I say we bury him here.
抱歉
Sorry.
不是狗屎
Not a turd.
是美国的心脏与灵魂
Heart and soul of America.
我要分♥析♥部的那个呆子
Get me the nerdy guy from analytics.
-谁 -我不知道他叫什么
– Who’s that? – I don’t know his name.
他戴眼镜 穿格子衫
He wears glasses and plaid.
-胡子乱七八糟 -哪一个
– Has a very complicated beard. – Which one?
都说这么清楚了你还不知道是哪个吗
How the fuck does that not narrow it down? I…
-活见鬼 -什么
– God fucking damn it. – What?
把所有人都派来 立刻马上
And send me everyone by yesterday.
这就去办
I’ll get on it.
抱歉 多特
Sor… Hey, Dot.
-加里 -老大
– Gary. – Hey, big guy?
-说 -我们有麻烦了
– Yes. – We got a problem.
怎么了
What’s up?
凑不齐焦点小组吗
Having trouble rounding up focus groups?
不是
No.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t even know what to say.
各位
Hey, hey, everybody.
这里为什么是拨号♥上网
Do we know why we have dial-up in this space?
达菲在店面关门前刚升级的
Duffy had it upgraded right before he closed the shop.
升级之前是什么
Upgraded from what?
-什么都没有 -我们可以想办法
– Nothing. – Well, is there any way
从别的地方接无线网过来吗
we can piggyback Wi-Fi from someplace?
有个孩子们去的地方 他们在那写作业
There’s a place where the kids go and they do homework
玩游戏之类
and they play games and whatnot.
-我知道密♥码♥ -好的
– I know the password. – Okay.
-解决问题 -太好了
– Solving problems. – Nice!
迪尔拉肯高中
我觉得你们不能待在这里
Listen, I… I don’t think you’re allowed to be here
除非你们来学校有公事 所以…
unless you’re on official school business, so…
好吧 这位警官
Okay, look, uh, Officer…
-汤米 -汤米警官
– Tommy. – Officer Tommy.
我们是黑斯廷斯竞选团队的
We are with the Hastings campaign,
我们正在忙工作
and we’re trying to get some work done here.
时间比较紧
It’s sort of time-sensitive.
这样吧
So… um, okay, here we go.
给你一支笔
Here is a pen.
-好 -还有
– Okay. – And…
-一个喝啤酒的玩意 -保温套
– one of these beer thingies. – Koozie.
保温套
Koozie, and, uh…
谢谢你的服务
thank you for your service.
真要命
For God sakes.
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
先生们 他们都是孩子
Gentlemen, these are children!
孩子啊
Children!
-做得很好 -你们知道那像什么样吗
– Great job, guys. – And do you know what that looked like?
坐在车里
Sitting in your car?
一帮盯着电脑的男人
A bunch of boys on the computer?
不必了 谢谢
No, no, no. Thank you.
看来他们把你们从拘留所放出来了
So, I see they sprung you from detention, huh?
是啊 显然小镇的好客
Yeah, apparently, small-town hospitality
不适用于无线网络
doesn’t apply to Wi-Fi.
他们不太喜欢陌生人
They’re not too keen on strangers staking out
在学校停车场监视 事关孩子们
a school parking lot… you know, kids and all.
现在想想 完全说得通
Yeah, in hindsight, that makes complete sense.
各位 我能和你们说几句吗
Guys, could I talk to you for a sec?
来我的办公室
My office.
过来吧 找个座位
Come on in. Have a seat.
你可以把门开着
You can leave the door open.
是这样的
Here’s the deal.
我们的对手比我想象的
Our opponents are pumping way more into this
要投入更多
than I ever expected them to.
黑斯廷斯上校
竞选市长
这些破旧的设备搞不定
This rinky-dink stuff is not gonna fly.
我们要加强筹款活动
We need to up our fundraising game.
好吧
Okay. That’s…
没问题 你是说街头集市 还是…
Sure. Do you want to do, uh, like, a street fair or…?
这是个好主意
That’s a good idea.
不 这不是好主意
No, it’s not a good idea.
不 我们不做那个
Don’t… No, we’re not gonna do that.
你去过纽约吗
Have you ever been to New York?
天啊 赶紧拔掉好吗
Oh, my God, please unplug it.
赶紧拔掉好吗
Please unplug it.
快拔掉
Unplug it!
我刚才看了宾客名单
I’m just looking at the guest list here.
不错 出席人数很多
Great. Great turnout.
尤其考虑到是临时通知的
Especially considering the short notice.
很不错
Really good.
你吃过这个吗
You ever have one of those?
吃过 青豆
Yeah, green beans.
扁豆
Haricot vert.
不就是法语的”青豆”吗
Isn’t that French for “green beans”?
这种更可口
These are more delicate.
更清淡 更有风味
Thinner, more flavorful.
我都不知道你会说法语
I didn’t know you spoke French.
你想来什么吗
Would you like something?
不用
No, no.
我吃太大声了吗
This too loud?
理查德和金妮·皮勒做东
Richard and Ginnie Peeler are hosting.
他是对冲基金名流
He’s a hedge fund swell.
她25年来一直在拯救哈德逊河
She’s been saving the Hudson for about 25 years.
理查德·皮勒
Richard Peeler. Yeah?
明白了
Got it.
你是小孩吗
Are you, like, 12?
不仅仅是那些隔沙池更深了
It’s not only that the sand traps are deeper,