记得告诉我
Let me know.
他要三把枪做什么
Why does he need three guns?
天啊
God.
天啊
Oh, God.
-见鬼 -吓到你我很抱歉 老兄
– Shit. – I’m sorry if I startled you, sunshine.
你们这些人都不在乎人家锁不锁门吗
Don’t you people believe in locks?
或者个人隐私 或者基本的社会契约
Or privacy or basic social contracts?
汤娅给我开的门
Yeah, Tonya let me in.
我告诉她我有重要的事情
I told her I had something important
需要跟你谈谈
I needed to talk to you about.
你愿意参选吗
You’ll do it?
只有一个条件
Under one condition.
真棒 说吧
Great. Name it.
你来负责整个竞选活动
You run the damn thing.
我还要照料我的农场
I got the farm to worry about.
我连从哪开始都不知道
Don’t have any idea how to even start.
我会让我最好的手下来帮你
I will have one of my top guys make himself available to you.
不不 那不行
No, no, that’s not gonna do it.

You.
条件是你亲自在这里负责竞选
The deal is you run it from here.
我查过你了
I checked you out.
你履历挺惊人啊
You got one hell of a portfolio.
成交吗
So, deal?
我要一大群牛
I’d like a big clump of the cows
聚在中间这里
right here in the center.
-你们听到了吗 -好 先生
– Do you copy me? – Yes, sir!
好 把它们赶到那边去
Okay. If you can just move ’em over that way.
-好 -好
– Yep! – Okay!
最好让几头牛脸朝这边
And if you could get some of them to face front.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你好 上校
Hey there, Colonel.
加里
Gary.
鲍比 你能来我真是感激不尽
Bobby, thanks a million for coming out here.
我肯定会投你的票的
I’ll be certain to vote for you.
谢谢你们大家能来
Thank y’all, folks, for coming.
这就是段简单的参选宣言
So, this is just a quick kickoff.
我们要让你更像农夫一点
Let’s make you look a little more like Farmer Jack
而不是注册会计师
and less like Certified Public Accountant Jack.
-搞定 -行
– There you go. – Uh, okay.
-不不 不用了 -别弄了
– Oh, no, no. That’s okay. – Quit it.
-不用了 唐尼是吗 -别弄了
– That’s okay. Donny, right? – Quit it.
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔 我们可以直接给他支个话筒 好吗
Michael, we can just boom him, okay?
就是一头有个话筒的那种杆子
The pole with the thing on the end.
你是搞录音的吗 迈克尔
Do you do sound, Michael?
-查克是搞录音的 -好
– Chuck does sound. – Okay.
但他和家人在湖边呢
But he’s at the lake with his family.
好吧 真遗憾他没…
Okay, well, that’s too bad that he’s not…
-没事 不用了 我们直接开始 -不用
– Eh, that’s okay. That’s okay. We’ll just go without. – No.
-谢谢 唐尼 -谢谢 孩子 谢谢
– Thank you, Donny. – Thank you, son. Thank you.

Okay.
我们试试看
Let’s give it a try.
给你
There you are.
这是
Uh, this is…
你竞选市长的原因
Why you are running for mayor.
引用了巴顿将军
I quote Patton…
还有基♥督♥的话
and Jesus.
是改述
Paraphrase.
参加舞会可不能不戴花
And you can’t go to the prom without a corsage.
让我们创造奇迹吧
Let’s make magic.
好 谢谢你们能来
All right. Thank you for coming.
能不能让牛安静点
Could we quiet the cows, please?!
谢谢
Thank you!
女士们先生们 这位是杰克·黑斯廷斯上校
Ladies and gentlemen, Colonel Jack Hastings.
那个
So, uh,
我是杰克·黑斯廷斯上校 并且
I am Colonel Jack Hastings, and…
我要竞选市长
I’m running for mayor.
那个
So, uh…
怎么样
How we doing?
好吧 说得很好
All right. Beautifully put.
有什么问题要问上校吗
Are there any questions for the Colonel?
有人吗
Anyone?
别勒
Bueller?
是的 上校
Yes, Colonel.
请报一下姓名和身份
Yes, name and affiliation, please.
-是丹 -请报一下姓名和身份
– It’s Dan. – Name and affiliation, please.
我是丹
I’m Dan.
说吧 丹尼尔
Go ahead, Daniel.
让牛安分点
Easy on the cows!
是的 黑斯廷斯先生 上校
Yes, Mr. Hastings, uh, Colonel,
你能再说一遍吗
could you say that again?
因为我刚才没开始录音
Because I-I don’t think my recorder was on.
再来一遍
Do it again?
喂 那什么
Hey, you know what?
没关系
It’s okay.
-好了… -我们来处理
– Now… – We’ll get it.
好吧 这头
Okay, this one…
我要的是
What I’m looking for…
不要把黑牛都赶到中间
don’t put all the black ones in the center.
他是以温和派的身份参选
He’s running as a moderate, okay?
要是能让几头牛脸朝这边
And if you could get some facing this way,
那就太好了
that would be helpful.
今晚迪尔拉肯又传出新闻
More local news tonight out of Deerlaken.
前海军陆战队上校杰克·黑斯廷斯
Former Marine Colonel Jack Hastings
今天宣布将作为民♥主♥党人
announcing today that he’s running for mayor
杰克·黑斯廷斯
(民♥主♥党)迪尔拉肯市长候选人
竞选市长
as a Democrat.
内部人士称 虽然布劳恩可能
While Braun may have an incumbent’s advantage,
拥有现任市长的优势 但是黑斯廷斯
political insiders say Hastings
很有希望与他一比高下
is likely to give him a run for his money.
此时此刻 主要的…
Happening now, a major…
这要花多少钱
Well, how much is this gonna cost?
钱的问题我来操心
You let me worry about that.
我需要你们出人 出志愿者
What I need from you are people, volunteers.
如果我们想搞出点水花
We got a lot of legwork
就需要很多跑腿的人
if we’re gonna make a noise in this thing.
-再来点咖啡 -不用了
– More coffee? – Oh, I’m good.
不用了 丽兹 谢谢
No, I’m good, Lizzie. Thanks.
你知道我真正需要的是什么吗
You know what I do need?
我需要几桶这种酱汁
I need a couple buckets of that gravy
那样我就可以用来泡澡了
so I can take a bath in it.
太美味了
So good.
好吃极了
Delicious.
我向厨师致意
My compliments to the chef.
我会告诉齐格的
I’ll let Ziggy know.
很好
Great.
应该能让他高兴起来
That ought to cheer him up.
买♥♥单 丽兹
Just the check, Lizzie.
就来 杰克
Will do, Jack.
开心厨师是怎么回事
What’s the deal with the happy chef?
齐格挺好的
Ziggy’s all right.
这个餐馆是他的
He owns the place.
他可能对选举这件事有点生气
Eh, he may be a bit peeved about the election thing.
他是布劳恩市长的弟弟
He’s Mayor Braun’s brother.
这餐馆为什么不叫布劳恩
Why isn’t this place called Braun’s?
大概从朝鲜战争起 这家餐馆就属于汉森家
The Hansens owned this place since probably… Korea.
鲍比·汉森开了这家店 他的孩子经营多年
Bobby Hansen started it, his kids ran it for years,
基地关闭后 他们不得不卖♥♥掉餐馆
and had to sell once the base closed,
但不管是谁来经营 餐馆永远都叫汉森
but no matter who owns it, it’ll always be Hansen’s.
基地关闭对这个地方打击很大
Base closing really hammered this place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!