I’m not laughing.

Fuck.
突发新闻
威斯康辛州迪尔拉肯的修女们不太满意
我想我们都可以
Well, I think we can appreciate the humor
对这个无心之过莞尔一笑
in this very honest mistake.
事实上修女们
And the fact that the nuns
大度地容任退让
are generously turning the other cheek
-这事根本不用报道的 -布鲁克
– makes it a nonstory, – Brooke,
-但是… -布鲁克 恕我直言
– but… – Brooke, if I may.
这又是一个典型的例子
Uh, this is really just another perfect example
华盛顿的精英来到一个
of the D.C. elite coming into a place
他们不理解的地方
they don’t understand
并试图决定我们应该如何生活
and trying to dictate how we should live.
民♥主♥党赢不了 他们越来越绝望了
The Democrat Party can’t win. They’re getting desperate.
他们不了解我们 也不想了解我们
They don’t know us, they don’t want to know us,
-他们看不起我们的价值观 -不对 不对
– and they look down on our values. – No, no.
是”我们” 你也是华盛顿的精英
That’s “we.” You’re D.C. elite.
不 其实我是本地人
Oh, no, actually, I’m from here.
费丝 我都不知道
Faith, I didn’t know that.
-你是威斯康辛人 -是的
– You’re from Wisconsin? – Mm-hmm. Yeah.
不 其实是迪尔雷肯 我是迪尔雷肯人
Well, no, “Deer-lake-en.” I’m from “Deer-lake-en.”
你说什么
What?
所以这次竞选有种返乡的感觉吗
Wow. So this campaign has been a bit of a homecoming.
-确实如此 布鲁克 谢谢你 -不 不
– It really is, Brooke. Thank you. – No, no.
不 不 是骗人的 骗人的
No, no, that’s a lie. That’s a lie.
突发新闻
费丝·布鲁斯特的返乡
-不是 -你在说谎
– No, it’s… – You’re lying.
-是真的 -她在说谎
– It’s-it’s the truth. – She’s ly… That’s…
-我是本地人 -不是 你到底在干什么
– I’m from here. – No, that… What are you even doing?
一如既往 又是一场精彩而热烈的讨论
Okay. Well, as always, a great and spirited discussion.
-我是本地人 -你不是本地人
– I-I am from here. – You’re not from here!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-不不不 她在说谎 -感谢二位
– No, hey! No, no, no, no. She’s lying. – Thank you both.
-很遗憾 我们得结束了 -她是个骗子
– Unfortunately, we have to leave it there. – She’s a li…
接下来 我们来关注今年选举的更多热门消息
Coming up, we’ll look at more of this year’s hot races
下节看点
2028年又将如何
以及这些将如何影响四年后的选举
and how those will affect races four years from now.
你为什么要在这种事上说谎
Why do you even lie about something like that?
老实说 我也不知道
Honestly, I, uh… I don’t even know.
“我也不知道”
“I… I don’t even know.”
你不知道是什么意思
Wh-What do you mean, you don’t know?
你不能睁眼说瞎话
You can’t just lie about something like that.
你就这么走了
You just walk away?
你刚刚告诉全美观众你是迪尔雷肯人
You just told America that you’re from “Deer-lake-en”?
连发音都不对
That’s not even how you pronounce it!
迪尔雷肯 放屁吧
“Deer-lake-en,” my ass.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她真是个天才
She’s a fucking genius!
天啊 我恨死她了
Oh, my God, I hate her so much.
我恨她 我恨她
I hate her. I hate her.
她说出来就成了事实了
She said it, and now it’s the truth.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
再来一杯吗
Another round, guys?

Okay.
该死的 真要命
Goddamn it. You’re killing me.
很好
That’s good. Yeah.
我们走吧
Come on. Let’s get out of here.
大小迈克
Hey, Mikes!
你们好吗
How you doing, guys?
大家好
Hello, everybody.
-老大 -加里
– Hey, big guy. – Hey, Gary. Um…
-汉堡和百威 -非常感谢
– Burger and a Bud. – Oh, thank you very much.
看起来真不错 能给我一份吗
You know, that looks great. Uh, can I have one of those?
不能
No.
你们做什么呢 研究广♥告♥
What you guys doing? Looking at some ads?
他们刚刚在为我说明
Yeah, they’re just taking me through it.
简介 很不错
Bio. Very nice.
教育 非常重要
Education. That’s important.
我们一定要在这里讨论吗
Hey, are we sure that we want to be doing this here
为什么不去费丝或市长办公室
and not in Faith’s room or the mayor’s office?
因为我们的对手好像还没有
Because right now I’m not sure that our opposition knows
摸清我们的底细
exactly what we’re about to do.
感觉有点不公平 别别别
And that seems unfair. No, no, no, no, no.
别因为我就收起来
Don’t put ’em away on my account.
不如我们弄个投影机来吧
Why don’t we got one of those overhead projectors
-保龄球馆里的那种 -别走
– that you have at a bowling alley? – Stop.
-科特 你不用走 -让大家都好好看看
– Kurt, you don’t have to leave. – So everybody here can see it.
是不是个好主意
Wouldn’t that be good?
科特 别这样
Kurt, come on.
你为什么那样跟他们说话
Why do you talk to them like that?
哪样
Like what?
那样 仿佛他们是白♥痴♥
Like that. Like they’re idiots.
这个
Well…
听着
Listen.
我看了民调
I saw some polls.
如果我们不快点想出对策
If we don’t figure this out soon,
就没办法打败她了
there’s no way we’re gonna beat her.
-我们的选民… -“她”
– Our demographics are so… – “Her”?
-谁 -她
– Who? – Her.
你说 如果我们不快点想出对策
I mean, you said, if we don’t figure it out soon,
就没办法打败她了
we’re not gonna be able to beat her.
就没办法打败她的候选人布劳恩了
We’re not gonna beat her candidate, Braun.
布劳恩市长
Mayor Braun.
布劳恩先生
Herr… Herr Braun.
先生 她 一个意思
Herr, her. Same thing.
加里 我不太了解
Look, Gary, I don’t, um, really understand
你们在华盛顿的行事风格
how you guys do things in D.C.,
但如果你要为我父亲工作
but if you’re gonna work for my father,
你就得尊重他人
you need to treat people with respect.
-是合作 合作 -什么
– With. With. – What?
与你父亲合作 不是为他工作
Work with your father, not for.
你说了”为他” 语义不同
You said “for.” It’s a semantic thing, but…
这个区别很重要
it’s… you know, it’s an important distinction.
跟你说下
Just so you know,
这里其实不卖♥♥汉堡和百威
they don’t actually serve hamburgers and Budweiser here,
因为这是个德式餐馆 他们卖♥♥的是
’cause it’s a hofbrau house, so they would serve
德国菜和德国啤酒
German food and German beers.
他们一直在迁就你
They’ve been patronizing you.
跟你说下 我根本不喜欢汉堡和百威
Just so you know, I don’t even like hamburgers or Budweiser,
所以是我在迁就他们
so I’ve been patronizing them…
-从一开始就是 -好吧
– the whole time. – Okay.
回敬他们
Did a little switcheroo.
跟你说下 恭喜你
Oh, and just so you know, congratulations.
我们的竞选活动登上报纸了
Our campaign made the paper.
天啊
Oh, God.
五名非本地男子因非法入侵
扰乱治安和小偷小摸被传讯
她真漂亮
She’s so pretty.
我打赌她一定散发着果酱馅饼的香气
I bet she smells like Pop-Tarts.
他还在看我吗
Is he still looking?
杰克·黑斯廷斯上校
Now, Colonel Jack Hastings.
-军人 -没错
– Military man. – Absolutely.
-来自中心腹地 -对
– From the heartland. – Yep.
杰克·黑斯廷斯打击部队士气?
杰克·黑斯廷斯打击部队士气?
杰克·黑斯廷斯打击部队士气?
美国没有比那更好的地方了
No greater place in America.
-没有了 -我说得对吧
– No, no. – Am I right?
-没错 -他现在成了疯子左派了
– Nope. – He is now part of the loony left.
不仅仅是疯子左派 他不仅仅是个民♥主♥党人
No, not just the loony left. He’s not just a Democrat.
不是 他还加入了…
No. He has joined the…
-小分队 -社♥会♥主♥义♥
– Squad. – Socialism.
社♥会♥主♥义♥
Socialism.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!