是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为安全带的标志亮着
Because the seat belt sign is on
我不能起身去拥抱你
and I can’t get up to hug you.
见鬼 杰克
Damn, Jack.
你走进那间屋子
You walked in there,
走进了虎穴 就那样…
into the lion’s den like that…
丹尼尔
Daniel.
嗯 然后就…
Yeah, and just…
你直截了当地告诉他们 这样不对
you told ’em, straight up, this isn’t right.
这样是错的 这个体制已经腐坏了
This is wrong. The system is corrupt.
我有问题 你有问题
I’m out of order? You’re out of order.
整个体制都出问题了
The whole damn system’s out of order!
指1971年美国阿提卡监狱暴♥动♥事件
阿提卡 阿提…
Attica! Att…
钱
Money.
天啊 他们的钱就是问题所在
Oh, God, their money is the problem?
你真该看看他们的表情
You should’ve seen their faces.
我看到了
I saw.
他们买♥♥账了
They ate it up.
我们可以随便开价的
We could’ve named our price.
费丝绝对比不过我们
Oh, no way Faith matches.
为什么这么说
And why is that, now?
因为他们是花钱阻止
Because they’re spending to stop something,
而我们是花钱开启
and we’re spending to start something.
我要抓狂了
I’m mad as hell,
真的受不了了
and I can’t take it anymore!
加里 青豆吃吗
Gary, you… green bean?
不吃
No.
好吧 不了 谢谢
Okay. No, thank you.
我告诉你 他绝对值得
I’m telling you, he is the real deal.
他就是可以控制下半身的比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
It is like a Bill Clinton with impulse control.
愿意去教堂 并且骨密度更高的
Like a churchgoing Bernie Sanders
伯尼·桑德斯
with better bone density.
-他…他们来了 -你好 早上好
– He… Oh, here they are. – Hello. Good morning.
他们来了
Here they are.
女士们先生们 欢迎迪尔拉肯的下一任市长
Ladies and gentlemen, the next mayor of Deerlaken
和他才华横溢的长女
and his talented first daughter.
-请跟我来 -你真是火力全开啊
– Please join me. – You are fired up, huh?
我火力…我哪有道理不火力全开呢
I am fired… Why wouldn’t I be fired up?
我正在与民♥主♥党的未来一起工作
I am working with the future of the Democratic Party here.
你♥爸♥那天晚上简直无与伦比
Oh, your dad the other night was transcendent.
他震撼全场
He crushed it.
因此 我想向你们展示
And because of that, I’d like to show you
你们的劳动成果
the fruits of your labor.
因为他太厉害了 我才能够雇来…
Because he was so good, I was able to hire…
A队
the “A” team.
我开玩笑的
I’m just kidding.
她们才不是A队
They’re not the “A” team.
不是说你们不优秀
Not that you aren’t great.
但这…
But this…
才是真正的A队
is the real “A” team.
我明白 但我要数据
I get it, but what are the numbers?
你认识科特·雷曼吧 负责民调和建模
You know Kurt Lehman, polling and modeling.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-是的 你好 -你好
– Yes. Hi. – Hi.
他帮助我们了解选区
He gives us a window into the electorate.
-你好 -你好吗
– Hi. – Hey. How are you?
他是这行最厉害的
Best in the business.
所有人都预测希拉里会压倒性胜过特朗普时
When everyone was predicting Hillary in a landslide over Trump,
科特是唯一一个预测她险胜的人
Kurt was the one guy who had her just barely beating him.
我的模型捕捉到了趋势曲线
My models just picked up the trend lines, so…
如果晚一两个月进行选举的话
If the election had taken place a month or two later…
我的数据绝对百分百准确
My numbers would’ve been 100% on the money.
厉害
Impressive.
客气
Well…
他只是错得最不严重罢了
Well, he was the least wrong.
蒂娜·克利耶夫 负责分♥析♥
Tina Kuryev, analytics.
她帮助我们了解选民
She gives us a window into the voters.
很高兴认识你 先生
Good to meet you, sir.
我以为那是民调的任务
I thought, uh, polling did that.
-是的 -他告诉你们他觉得选民有什么感受
– It does. – Well, he tells you how he thinks they feel.
我告诉你们选民真实的感受
I tell you how they really feel.
-人人都是骗子 -又来了
– People are liars. – Here we go.
他可以告诉你们人们声称自己去教堂的频率
He can tell you how often people say they go to church.
她可以告诉你们他们到底去不去
She can tell you if they actually go.
我可以告诉你们他们心中有没有上帝
I can tell you if God is in their hearts.
-我的天 -蒂娜是搞网络分♥析♥的
– Oh, my God. – Tina’s in online analytics.
我能不能说一句
Hey, can I just say…
我们也把欺骗纳入考虑范围了
we take deception into account, too, okay?
是的 民调是一门艺术
Yeah, polling is an art form, but,
但有足够的科学依据
you know, there’s plenty of science to back it up.
还在打座机电♥话♥的人如是说
Says the guy still calling landlines.
人们会把真♥相♥告诉电脑 好吧
People tell computers the truth, right?
他们的欲望 他们的偏见
Their desires, their prejudices.
每一次检索 每一笔交易
Every search, every transaction…
都是无设防的私密时刻
it’s an unguarded private moment.
所以没有误差 懂吗
So there’s no, uh, margin of error, you know?
数字足迹就是你真实的自我
The digital footprint is your true self.
但人们肯定要比他们的
But, surely, people are more complicated
网络交易记录更复杂吧
than their online transactions.
家里有三只猫
Well, says the woman with three cats
并不断搜索疱疹病毒的女士如是说
and an intense search history of the herpes virus.
其中一只猫…
One of the cats…
这合法吗
Is this legal?
你指的是执法机构还是上帝视角
Law enforcement or in the eyes of God?
距选举日还有两周时间
With two weeks to go until election day,
我们有迪尔拉肯市长竞选的最新消息
we have an update on the Deerlaken mayoral race.
杰克·黑斯廷斯上校与现任市长
The race between Colonel Jack Hastings
距选举日还有14天
杰克
47%
布劳恩市长
53% 浮动7%
比利·布劳恩之间的竞争愈发激烈
and incumbent Mayor Billy Braun is tightening.
谁被抽进527条款组织了
Who here has been chosen as 527s?
根据美国税法第527条成立的政♥治♥性免税组织
可以无限额筹措政♥治♥献金
请举手
Raise your hands, please.
一 二 三 四 好的
One, two, three, four. Good.
你们现在是超级政♥治♥行动委员会的成员了
You all run super PACs now.
你们与这个竞选团队已经没有关系了
You are no longer associated with this campaign.
因此 是时候把你们
And as such, it is time to move
超级政♥治♥行动委员会的办公地点
to your super PAC location,
挪到房♥间的最后面去了
which is all the way at the back of the room,
离竞选活动越远越好
far, far away from the activity of the campaign.
现在吗
Right now?
我无权透露
I am not at liberty to say.
竞选团队是不能与超级政♥治♥行动委员会
The campaign cannot coordinate
进行协调的
with the super PAC.
所以
So…
等开完会吧
After the meeting.
杰克
选择认捐金额 选择认捐频率
我他妈也要卫星卡车
Get me that fucking sat truck!
立刻 他们的消息会比我们更灵通的
Get it now! They’re gonna out-communicate us!
理查德店
布劳恩市长再次参选
这里有一群不同寻常的单身女性
Here, we have an unusual cluster of single women.
她们都会收到宣传册
They’re all gonna get pamphlets
说市长将撤销用于节育的
saying that the mayor is gonna repeal
医疗保健费用
the health care payment for birth control.
这是什么
What’s this?
是八个SMAW
It’s eight SMAWs.
中年家庭妇女
Stay-at-home middle-aged women.
-29到54岁 -29
– 29 to 54. – 29?