Tony, the board has rights, too.
他们称 你和你的新方向
They’re making the case that you and your new direction
-对公♥司♥不是最有利的 -我这是负责任
– isn’t in the company’s best interest. – I’m being responsible!
这是我和公♥司♥的新方向
That’s a new direction for me, for the company.
我要代表公♥司♥
I mean, me on the company’s behalf
负起责任
being responsible for the way that…
这真好
This is great.
-得了 托尼 -我去工作室
– Oh, come on. Tony. Tony. – I’ll be in the shop.
托尼 听我说
Tony. Listen.
我在努力挽回局面
I’m trying to turn this thing around,
但你得给我点东西
but you gotta give me something.
拿给他们看的东西
Something to pitch them.
让工程师分♥析♥下那个
Let me have the engineers analyse that.
画出参数图纸
You know, draw up some specs.
-不行 绝对不行 -让我有根骨头丢给
– No. No, absolutely not. – It’ll give me a bone to throw the boys
-这个留在我身上 -纽约的人
– This one stays with me. – in New York!
就是这样 奥比 别想了
That’s it, Obie. Forget it.
好 那这个留在我这儿
All right, well, this stays with me, then.
来吧 你可以拿走一块
Go on, here, you can have a piece.
-拿两个吧 -谢谢
– Take two. – Thank you.
我可以下去看看你在做什么吗
You mind if I come down there and see what you’re doing?
晚安 奥比
Good night, Obie.
第11天 第37次测试 配置2.0
Day 11 , test 37, configuration 2.0.
因为没有更好的选择
For lack of a better option,
仍由呆呆负责灭火 你再敢喷我
Dummy is still on fire safety. If you douse me again,
而且是我没着火时 我就把你捐给城市学院
and I’m not on fire, I’m donating you to a city college.
慢慢来
All right, nice and easy.
真的 就从1%推进能量开始
Seriously, just gonna start off with 1% thrust capacity.
三 二 一
And three, two, one.
好的
Okay.
别拿那玩意时刻指着我
Please don’t follow me around with it, either,
让我觉得我随时会自燃
’cause I feel like I’m gonna catch on fire spontaneously.
退后点 如果真出事了再冲上来
Just stand down! If something happens, then come in.
再来 能量加到2.5%
And again, let’s bring it up to 2.5.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好吧 我不想到这里来
Okay, this is where I don’t want to be!
别烧车
Not the car, not the car!
桌子
Table!
还算可以 没事的
Could be worse! Could be worse! We’re fine!

Okay.

No!
好啊 我能飞了
Yeah, I can fly.
-贾维斯 在吗 -随时候命 先生
– Jarvis, are you there? – At your service, sir.
-启动前置显示 -已启动
– Engage Heads Up Display. – Check.
从本地界面输入偏好
Import all preferences from home interface.
好的 先生
Will do, sir.
好 怎么样
All right, what do you say?
我已经上传好了 先生
I have indeed been uploaded, sir.
我们已经上线 准备好了
We’re online and ready.
可以开始虚拟行走吗
Can we start the virtual walk-around?
正在输入偏好 校准虚拟环境
Importing preferences and calibrating virtual environment.
检查控制表面
Do a check on control surfaces.
如您所愿
As you wish.
测试完成 准备关机 开始诊断
Test complete. Preparing to power down and begin diagnostics.
嗯 这样吧 检查天气和航♥空♥管制
Yeah. Tell you what. Do a weather and ATC check.
并监听地面控制
Start listening in on ground control.
先生 真正飞行之前
Sir, there are still terabytes
还需要进行兆兆字节的计算
of calculations needed before an actual flight is…
贾维斯 有时候要先跑才能走
Jarvis! Sometimes you got to run before you can walk.
准备好了吗 三 二 一
Ready? In three, two, one.
操作流畅
Handles like a dream.
好了 看看这玩意的本事如何
All right, let’s see what this thing can do.
SR-71侦察机的记录是多少
What’s SR-71’s record?
固定翼飞行的飞行高度记录为8.5万英尺
The altitude record for fixed wing flight is 85,000 feet, sir.
记录就是用来打破的 来啊
Records are made to be broken! Come on!
先生 出现了可能致命的结冰
Sir, there is a potentially fatal buildup of ice occurring.
继续走
Come on!
再高点
Higher!
我们结冰了 贾维斯 展开襟翼
We iced up, Jarvis! Deploy flaps!
贾维斯
Jarvis!
拜托 我们得除冰
Come on, we got to break the ice!
关闭动力
Kill power.
派珀送
托尼·斯塔克有心的证明
记录 主传感器在4万英尺以上变得迟缓
Notes. Main transducer feels sluggish at plus 40 altitude.
壳体增压是个问题
Hull pressurisation is problematic.
我认为结冰可能是影响因素
I’m thinking icing is the probable factor.
观察敏锐 先生
A very astute observation, sir.
或许 如果您打算造访其他星球
Perhaps, if you intend to visit other planets,
我们应该改进排气系统
we should improve the exo systems.
与思科连接 重新配置外壳金属
Connect to the Cisco. Have it reconfigure the shell metals.
使用六翼天使战术卫星的金钛合金
Use the gold titanium alloy from the seraphim tactical satellite.
这样应该能保证外壳不受损
That should ensure a fuselage integrity
而不影响动力-重量比
while maintaining power-to-weight ratio.
-知道了吗 -是
– Got it? – Yes.
我要按提议方案进行渲染吗
Shall I render using proposed specifications?
好好发挥吧
Thrill me.
今晚迪士尼音乐厅的
Tonight’s red-hot red carpet is right here
红毯异常火热
at the Disney Concert Hall,
托尼·斯塔克第三届年度
where Tony Stark’s third annual
消防员家属基金会慈善晚会在此举办
benefit for the Firefighter’s Family Fund
洛杉矶上流社会蜂拥而至
has become the place to be for L.A.’s high society.
贾维斯 我们收到邀请了吗
Jarvis, we get an invite for that?
我没有邀请的记录 先生
I have no record of an invitation, sir.
自从那场怪异
…hasn’t been seen in public
且极具争议的记者招待会后就未曾公开露面
since his bizarre and highly controversial press conference.
有些人称他患有创伤后应激症
Some claim he’s suffering from post traumatic stress
已经卧床数周 不管真♥相♥如何
and has been bedridden for weeks. Whatever the case may be,
没有人指望他今晚出现
no one expects an appearance from him tonight.
渲染已完成
The render is complete.
有点招摇了吧
A little ostentatious, don’t you think?
我怎么想的 您一般都很低调的
What was I thinking? You’re usually so discreet.
这样吧 加上点火红色
Tell you what. Throw a little hot-rod red in there.
嗯 这样就低调了
Yes, that should help you keep a low profile.
渲染完成
The render is complete.
我喜欢 制♥造♥上色吧
Hey, I like it. Fabricate it. Paint it.
开始自动组装
Commencing automated assembly.
估计完成时间 五小时
Estimated completion time is five hours.
别等我了 亲爱的
Don’t wait up for me, honey.
武器制♥造♥
Weapons manufacturing
只是斯塔克工业的一小部分
is only one small part of what Stark Industries is all about,
我们与火灾救援群体的合作
and our partnership with the fire and rescue community…
-托尼 记得我吗 -完全不
– Hey, Tony, remember me? – Sure don’t.
气色真不错 海夫
You look great, Hef.
这一季我们会表现出色的
We’re going to have a great quarter.
这世界是怎么了
What’s the world coming to
来自己的派对都没有请柬
when a guy’s got to crash his own party?
看看你
Look at you.
真是意外
Hey, what a surprise.
里面见
I’ll see you inside.
听着 悠着点
Listen, take it slow, all right?
我觉得我已经安抚好董事会了
I think I got the board right where we want them.
好嘞 我就是憋坏了 就玩一会儿
You got it. Just cabin fever. I’ll just be a minute.
给我杯威士忌 我饿死了
Give me a Scotch. I’m starving.
斯塔克先生
Mr Stark?
-怎么 -科尔森特工
– Yeah? – Agent Coulson.
是啊 你是那个…
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. The guy from the…
国土战略防御
Strategic Homeland Intervention,
攻击与后勤保障局
Enforcement and Logistics Division.
天呐 你们需要新名字了
God, you need a new name for that.
是啊 我常听人这么说
Yeah, I hear that a lot.
听着 我知道您现在一定很不容易

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!