A little less formal and…
-怎么变成嬉皮士聚会了 -别问我
– What’s up with the love-in? – Don’t look at me.
我不知道他是想干什么
I don’t know what he’s up to.
-见到你真好 -我也是
– Good to see you. – Good to see you.
我没能跟爸爸说再见
I never got to say goodbye to Dad.
我没能跟我父亲说再见
I never got to say goodbye to my father.
我有些问题想问他
There’s questions that I would have asked him.
我想问他对公♥司♥的作为怎么看
I would have asked him how he felt about what this company did.
他是否有过挣扎 有过怀疑
If he was conflicted, if he ever had doubts.
或许他就完全是
Or maybe he was every inch
新闻纪录片里的那个男人
the man we all remember from the newsreels.
我看到了年轻的美国人被杀
I saw young Americans killed
杀害他们的正是我为了维护他们而制♥造♥的武器
by the very weapons I created to defend them and protect them.
我还看到
And I saw that I
我已经成为了
had become part of a system
不愿负担责任的系统的一员
that is comfortable with zero accountability.
-斯塔克先生 -本
– Mr Stark! – Hey, Ben.
你在那里经历了什么
What happened over there?
我开了眼界 我意识到我可以为
I had my eyes opened. I came to realise that I have more
这世界做更多 而不只是制♥造♥爆♥炸♥
to offer this world than just making things that blow up.
因此 即刻生效 我要关闭
And that is why, effective immediately, I am shutting down
斯塔克国际公♥司♥的武器生产部
the weapons manufacturing division of Stark lnternational
直到
until such a time
我决定好公♥司♥的未来
as I can decide what the future of the company will be.
-大家这下不愁 -决定好它的走向
– I think we’re gonna be… – What direction it should take,
-卖♥♥不出报纸了 -我能接受的
– selling a lot of newspapers. – one that l’m comfortable with
并且与国家最高利益
and is consistent with the highest good
一致的走向
for this country, as well.
我们应该记住的
What we should take away from this
是托尼回来了
is that Tony’s back!
而且非常健康
And he’s healthier than ever.
我们将进行内部探讨
We’re going to have a little internal discussion
随后向大家通报
and we’ll get back to you with the follow-up.
-他人呢 -在里面
– Where is he? – He’s inside.
那…挺顺利嘛
Well, that… That went well.
我是在脑后放了个靶子吗
Did I just paint a target on the back of my head?
你的脑袋 那我的脑袋呢
Your head? What about my head?
你觉得明天股价
What do you think the over-under on the stock
会跌到什么程度
drop is gonna be tomorrow?
-乐观估计 40点 -至少
– Optimistically, 40 points. – At minimum.
是啊
Yep.
托尼 我们是武器制♥造♥商
Tony, we’re a weapons manufacturer.
奥比 我不希望我们将来只留下杀伤数字
Obie, I just don’t want a body count to be our only legacy.
这是我们的工作
That’s what we do.
我们是铁商 我们制♥造♥武器
We’re iron mongers. We make weapons.
大楼上是我的名字
It’s my name on the side of the building.
我们的工作让世界不会陷入混乱
And what we do keeps the world from falling into chaos.
我看到的可不是这样
Not based on what I saw.
我们做得不够好
We’re not doing a good enough job.
我们可以做得更好 我们要做别的
We can do better. We’re gonna do something else.
什么别的 你要我们做奶瓶吗
Like what? You want us to make baby bottles?
我认为我们该重新考虑方舟反应堆科技
I think we should take another look into arc reactor technology.
得了 方舟反应堆就是个噱头
Come on. The arc reactor, that’s a publicity stunt!
托尼 拜托
Tony, come on.
我们建这个是为了堵嬉皮士的嘴
We built that thing to shut the hippies up!
-成功了 -是啊 作为科学项目
– It works. – Yeah, as a science project.
方舟反应堆的效益性根本不好
The arc was never cost effective.
我们建造之前就知道了
We knew that before we built it.
方舟反应堆科技是个死胡同 是吧
Arc reactor technology, that’s a dead end, right?
或许吧
Maybe.
是吧 我们在这方面多久没有突破了
Am I right? We haven’t had a breakthrough in that in what?
-30年吗 -据说是的
– Thirty years. – That’s what they say.
你的扑克脸能更糟点吗 告诉我 谁说的
Could you have a lousier poker face? Just tell me, who told you?
-别管了 给我看 -罗德还是派珀
– Never mind who told me. Show me. – It’s Rhodey or Pepper.
-我要看 -好吧 是罗德
– I want to see it. – Okay, Rhodey.
-好吧 -行吗
– Okay. – Okay?
成功了
It works.
听我说 托尼 我们是一队的 懂吗
Listen to me, Tony. We’re a team. Do you understand?
只要我们合力 没什么是做不到的
There’s nothing we can’t do if we stick together,
就像当年我和你父亲
like your father and I.
抱歉我没提前跟你商量
I’m sorry I didn’t give you a heads-up, okay?
-但如果我说了 -托尼
– But if I had… – Tony.
托尼 别再干这种脱口而出的事了
Tony, no more of this “ready, fire, aim” business.
-明白吗 -那是老爸常说的话
– You understand me? – That was Dad’s line.
你得让我来处理
You gotta let me handle this.
我们现在得玩另一套把戏了
We’re gonna have to play a whole different kind of ball now.
我们要承受很大压力
We’re going to have to take a lot of heat.
我要你保证 你会低调些
I want you to promise me that you’re gonna lay low.
斯塔克工业
Stark lndustries!
我给你推荐条路 准备好了吗
I’ve got one recommendation! Ready? Ready?
卖♥♥卖♥♥卖♥♥
Sell, sell, sell!
弃船
Abandon ship!
兴登堡飞艇的事记得吗
Does the Hindenburg ring any bells?
我给大家看看
Let me show you
新斯塔克工业的商业计划
the new Stark lndustries business plan!
这就是一家不造武器的武器公♥司♥
Look, that’s a weapons company that doesn’t make weapons!
派珀 你的手有多大
Pepper. How big are your hands?
-什么 -你的手有多大
– What? – How big are your hands?
-我不懂这… -下来 我需要你
– I don’t understand why… – Get down here. I need you.
伸出来 给我看看你的手
Let’s see them. Show me your hands.
给我看看
Let’s see them.
好小 好精巧
They are small. Very petite, indeed.
我需要你帮个忙
I just need your help for a sec.
天呐 那就是维系你生命的东西吗
Oh, my God, is that the thing that’s keeping you alive?
之前是 现在是古董了
It was. It is now an antique.
这个将在未来一段时间内维系我的生命
This is what will be keeping me alive for the foreseeable future.
我要换升级版的
I’m swapping it up for an upgraded unit,
现在遭遇了点障碍
and I just ran into a little speed bump.
障碍 什么意思
Speed bump, what does that mean?
没事 就是个小问题
It’s nothing. It’s just a little snag.
这个装置下面有条暴露的电线
There’s an exposed wire under this device.
接触到了槽壁
And it’s contacting the socket wall
造成了短路
and causing a little bit of a short.
没事的
It’s fine.
-你要我做什么 -放在那边桌上
– What do you want me to do? – Put that on the table over there.
-那个没用了 -天呐
– That is irrelevant. – Oh, my God!
你伸手进去
I want you to reach in,
轻轻地把电线拉出来
and you’re just gonna gently lift the wire out.
-安全吗 -应该没事
– Is it safe? – Yeah, it should be fine.
就像手术游戏 别让电线
It’s like Operation. You just don’t let it
碰到槽壁就行 否则就会发出哔声
touch the socket wall or it goes “beep.”
什么”手术游戏”
What do you mean, “Operation”?
就是个游戏 算了
It’s just a game, never mind.
-轻轻地把电线拉出来 -好
– Just gently lift the wire. – Okay.
好吗 很好
Okay? Great.
我觉得我做这个不够格
You know, I don’t think that I’m qualified to do this.
你可以的 你是我认识的最够格
No, you’re fine. You’re the most capable, qualified,
最值得信赖的人 你会做得很棒的
trustworthy person I’ve ever met. You’re gonna do great.
这个要求太过分了吗 因为我
Is it too much of a problem to ask? ‘Cause I’m…
-好吧 -我真的需要你帮忙
– Okay, okay. – I really need your help here.
好了
Okay.
有脓液
Oh, there’s pus!
不是脓液
It’s not pus.
是装置释放出的无机原生质
It’s an inorganic plasmic discharge from the device,
-不是我身体分泌的 -好臭
– not from my body. – It smells!
是啊
Yeah, it does.
铜线 铜线 摸到了吗
The copper wire. The copper wire, you got it?
-好 摸到了 -摸到了吗
– Okay, I got it! I got it! – Okay, you got it?
拉出来时不要碰到槽壁
Now, don’t let it touch the sides when you’re coming out!
-我之前就是跟你强调这个 -抱歉
– That’s what I was trying to tell you before. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
拉出来时 一定不要拉出…