– Pepper! – And now
我要拿它杀了你
I’m going to kill you with it!
-你扯掉了我的瞄准系统 -按按钮
– You ripped out my targeting system! – Time to hit the button!
-你叫我别按的 -别动 你个小混♥蛋♥
– You told me not to! – Hold still, you little prick!
-动手吧 -你会死的
– Just do it! – You’ll die!
按吧
Push it!
托尼
Tony!
各位都拿到了昨晚斯塔克工业
You’ve all received the official statement of
詹姆斯·罗德中校 斯塔克工业事件
事件经过的官方报告
what occurred at Stark lndustries last night.
有未经证实的报告称
There have been unconfirmed reports
一件机器人原型机发生故障
that a robotic prototype malfunctioned
导致方舟反应堆受损
and caused damage to the arc reactor.
幸好 托尼·斯塔克的一位私人保镖
Fortunately, a member of Tony Stark’s personal security staff…
钢铁侠是谁
“钢铁侠” 挺上口 挺响亮的
“Iron Man.” That’s kind of catchy. It’s got a nice ring to it.
虽然并不准确
I mean, it’s not technically accurate.
战衣是金钛合金
The suit’s a gold-titanium alloy,
但这种意向呼之欲出
but it’s kind of evocative, the imagery, anyway.
这是你的不在场证明
Here’s your alibi.
好
Okay.
-你在你的游艇上 -嗯
– You were on your yacht. – Yeah.
我们有港口报告证明你整晚都在阿瓦隆
We have port papers that put you in Avalon all night,
还有你50位宾客的宣誓证词
and sworn statements from 50 of your guests.
或许该说只有我和派珀
See, I was thinking maybe we should say it was just Pepper and me
单独在岛上
alone on the island.
-就是这样的 -好吧
– That’s what happened. – All right.
照读就行
Just read it, word for word.
上面没提斯坦尼
There’s nothing about Stane here.
这已经处理好了 他去度假了
That’s being handled. He’s on vacation.
小型飞机的安全记录很差
Small aircraft have such a poor safety record.
但关于保镖的那套掩护说辞呢
But what about the whole cover story that it’s a bodyguard?
他是我的…这…
He’s my… I mean, is that…
这太站不住脚了吧
That’s kind of flimsy, don’t you think?
我不是第一次做这种事了 斯塔克先生
This isn’t my first rodeo, Mr Stark.
按官方说辞念就行
Just stick to the official statement,
很快 这一切都会过去了
and soon, this will all be behind you.
你有90秒
You’ve got 90 seconds.
科尔森特工
Agent Coulson?
我想说 非常感谢你的一切帮助
I just wanted to say thank you very much for all of your help.
这是我们的职责 我们还会再联♥系♥的
That’s what we do. You’ll be hearing from us.
-你们叫国土战略 -喊我们神盾局就行
– From the Strategic Homeland… – Just call us S.H.I.E.L.D.
好
Right.
我们开始吧
Let’s get this show on the road.
其实也没那么糟
You know, it’s actually not that bad.
就连我都不觉得自己像钢铁侠
Even I don’t think I’m Iron Man.
-你不是钢铁侠 -我是
– You’re not Iron Man. – Am so.
-你不是 -好吧 随你
– You’re not. – All right, suit yourself.
如果我是钢铁侠
You know, if I were Iron Man,
我会有个知道我真实身份的女友
I’d have this girlfriend who knew my true identity.
而且她会很崩溃
She’d be a wreck,
因为她会非常担心我会不会送命
’cause she’d always be worrying that I was going to die,
但又为我的成就感到骄傲
yet so proud of the man I’d become.
她会非常矛盾 而这又让她更加
She’d be wildly conflicted, which would only make her more
为我疯狂了
crazy about me.
你难道就没想过那晚的事吗
Tell me you never think about that night.
-哪一晚 -你知道的
– What night? – You know.
你是说
Are you talking about
我们一起跳舞的那晚吗
the night that we danced
然后我们上了屋顶
and went up on the roof,
然后
and then
你去楼下拿酒
you went downstairs to get me a drink,
然后就撇下了我一人
and you left me there, by myself?
你是说那晚吗
Is that the night you’re talking about?
我猜也是
Thought so.
没有别的事了吧 斯塔克先生
Will that be all, Mr Stark?
是的 没别的事了 波茨小姐
Yes, that will be all, Miss Potts.
现在 斯塔克先生准备了一份声明
And now, Mr Stark has prepared a statement.
他不会接受提问的 谢谢
He will not be taking any questions. Thank you.
自我上次见大家过去好一阵了
Been a while since I was in front of you.
我这次还是照稿读吧
I figure I’ll stick to the cards this time.
有人猜测
There’s been speculation
我卷入了之前发生在
that I was involved in the events that occurred
高速和屋顶上的事件
on the freeway and the rooftop…
抱歉 斯塔克先生
I’m sorry, Mr Stark,
你真的指望我们相信
but do you honestly expect us to believe that
那是一个穿战衣的保镖 碰巧出现
that was a bodyguard in a suit that conveniently appeared,
-尽管你… -我知道情况让人糊涂
– despite the fact that you… – I know that it’s confusing.
质疑官方说辞是一回事
It is one thing to question the official story,
但提出疯狂指控 或暗示说
and another thing entirely to make wild accusations,
我是个超级英雄可是另一♥码♥事了
or insinuate that I’m a superhero.
我可没说你是超级英雄
I never said you were a superhero.
是吗 那很好
Didn’t? Well, good,
因为那是不着边际 异想天开的
because that would be outlandish and fantastic.
我显然不是做英雄的料
I’m just not the hero type. Clearly.
我有一堆性格缺陷
With this laundry list of character defects,
犯过那么多错误
all the mistakes I’ve made,
-还很公开 -照稿读就行
– largely public. – Just stick to the cards, man.
好 好
Yeah, okay. Yeah.
事实就是
The truth is
我就是钢铁侠
I am Iron Man.
贾维斯
Jarvis!
欢迎回家 先生
Welcome home, sir.
“我就是钢铁侠”
“I am Iron Man.”
你以为你是这世上唯一的超级英雄吗
You think you’re the only superhero in the world?
斯塔克先生
Mr Stark,
你已经成为了更大的宇宙的一部分
you’ve become part of a bigger universe.
你只是现在还不知道
You just don’t know it yet.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
尼克·弗瑞 神盾局局长
Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我来跟你谈谈复仇者联盟
I’m here to talk to you about the Avenger Initiative.