他的逃脱带来了意外的收获
His escape bore unexpected fruit.
他就是这么做到的
So this is how he did it.
这只是首次的粗糙的尝试
This is only a first, crude effort.
斯塔克已完善了他的设计
Stark has perfected his design.
他制♥作♥了一件死亡杰作
He has made a masterpiece of death.
有十几件这种战衣的人 能统治亚洲
A man with a dozen of these can rule all of Asia.
你梦想夺下斯塔克的王位
And you dream of Stark’s throne.
我们有共同的敌人
We have a common enemy.
如果我们还在合作
If we are still in business,
我会把设计给你
I will give you these designs
当做礼物
as a gift.
作为交换
And in turn,
希望你能礼尚往来
I hope you’ll repay me
给我钢铁战士
with a gift of iron soldiers.
这是你唯一会得到的礼物
This is the only gift you shall receive.
科技
Technology.
在世界的这一带一直是个致命弱点
It’s always been your Achilles’ heel in this part of the world.
别担心 只会持续15分钟
Don’t worry. It’ll only last for 1 5 minutes.
这是你最不需要担心的事了
That’s the least of your problems.
把装甲和其余的装箱带走
Crate up the armour and the rest of it.
好 我们做个了结吧
All right, let’s finish up here.
让方舟反应堆下的16区做好准备
Set up Sector 16 underneath the arc reactor,
我需要遮蔽这些数据
and I’m going to want this data masked.
找来我们最好的工程师
Recruit our top engineers.
马上给我造个原型机
I want a prototype right away.
你忙吗 可以替我去办件事吗
You busy? You mind if I send you on an errand?
我需要你去我办公室
I need you to go to my office.
黑入主机
You’re going to hack into the mainframe
拿到所有最近的运输清单
and you’re going to retrieve all the recent shipping manifests.
这是锁定芯片
This is a lock chip.
能让你黑进去
This’ll get you in.
大概是在执行文档里
It’s probably under Executive Files.
要不 就是在幽灵驱动上
If not, they put it on a ghost drive,
那样的话 你就得查找标题数码最小的
in which case you need to look for the lowest numeric heading.
如果我拿回了信息
And what do you plan to do with this information
你打算怎么做呢
if I bring it back here?
还是那套
Same drill.
他们在暗箱操作 我要阻止他们
They’ve been dealing under the table, and I’m going to stop them.
我要找到我的武器 摧毁它们
I’m going to find my weapons and destroy them.
托尼
Tony,
你知道我愿帮你做任何事
you know that I would help you with anything,
但如果你又要这么胡来 我就不能帮你
but I cannot help you if you’re going to start all of this again.
除了这个 别无其他 没有艺术馆开幕
There is nothing except this. There’s no art opening.
或是慈善晚会 或是签什么字
There is no benefit. There is nothing to sign.
只有下一项任务 没有别的
There is the next mission and nothing else.
是吗
Is that so?
那我辞职
Well, then, I quit.
这么多年来 你一直在我身边
You stood by my side all these years
看着我收获毁灭的利益
while I reaped the benefits of destruction.
现在我想保护那些
And now that I’m trying to protect the people
因我而身陷危险的人 你却要走人吗
that I put in harm’s way, you’re going to walk out?
你会害死自己的 托尼
You’re going to kill yourself, Tony.
我不要助你一臂之力
I’m not going to be a part of it.
我本不该活下来的
I shouldn’t be alive,
除非这有什么意义
unless it was for a reason.
我没疯 派珀
I’m not crazy, Pepper.
我就是终于知道 我该做什么了
I just finally know what I have to do.
我心里知道 这是对的
And I know in my heart that it’s right.
你也是我的一切了
You’re all I have, too, you know.
警告 安全漏洞
准许访问
找到幽灵驱动
16区 读取文档
16区
Sector 16?
你在干什么 奥巴代亚
What are you up to, Obadiah?
翻译
你可没说你付钱叫我们杀的目标
You did not tell us that the target you paid us to kill
是了不起的托尼·斯塔克
was the great Tony Stark.
-你可以看到 -天呐
– As you can see, – Oh, my God.
奥巴代亚·斯坦尼
Obadiah Stane…
你的欺骗和谎言会让你付出高额代价
…your deception and lies will cost you dearly.
杀托尼·斯塔克的价钱刚刚涨了
The price to kill Tony Stark has just gone up.
开始复♥制♥
那么 我们要怎么办
So, what are we going to do about this?
我理解你现在的处境 派珀
I know what you’re going through, Pepper.
托尼 他的东西总是好的 是吧
Tony. He always gets the good stuff, doesn’t he?
他回家时我好开心
I was so happy when he came home.
就好像他死而复生了
It was like we got him back from the dead.
现在我意识到
Now I realise,
托尼其实根本没有回家来 是吧
well, Tony never really did come home, did he?
他把自己的一部分留在了那个洞里
He left a part of himself in that cave.
伤透了我的心
Breaks my heart.
他是个复杂的人
Well, he’s a complicated person.
他经受了很多事 我觉得他会没事的
He’s been through a lot. I think he’ll be all right.
你真是个少见的女人
You are a very rare woman.
托尼不知道自己多么幸运
Tony doesn’t know how lucky he is.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
我得回去了
I’d better get back there.
那是今天的报纸吗
Is that today’s paper?
是啊
Yes.
能给我看看吗
Do you mind?
-没问题 -填字谜
– Not at all. – Puzzle.
当然
Of course.
保重
Take care.
下载完成
波茨小姐 我们预约好的
Ms Potts? We had an appointment.
你忘记了我们的约会吗
Did you forget about our appointment?
没有 就现在 跟我来
Nope, right now. Come with me.
-现在 -我们现在就谈
– Right now? – We’re going to have it right now.
-对 跟我走 -好
– Yeah, walk with me. – Okay.
我要跟你好好谈谈 包你一辈子不忘
I’m going to give you the meeting of your life.
去你办公室
Your office.
我们一直在尽力而为
Yeah, we’ve been working our best to do it.
当然 我们…我回头打给你
Absolutely, we’re… I’m going to have to call you back.
斯坦尼先生
Mr Stane?
先生 我们尝试了您的要求
Sir, we’ve explored what you’ve asked us,
但似乎遇到了点小小障碍
and it seems as though there’s a little hiccup.
-其实 -障碍
– Actually… – A hiccup?
是的 为给战衣供能
Yes, to power the suit,
先生 那种科技尚不存在
sir, the technology actually doesn’t exist.
-所以 -等等 科技
– So it’s… – Wait, wait, wait. The technology?
威廉 这就是那个科技
William, here is the technology.
我只是叫你把它造小点
I’ve asked you to simply make it smaller.
好 先生 我们也在努力尝试
Okay, sir, and that’s what we’re trying to do,
但老实说 这不可能
but honestly, it’s impossible.
托尼·斯塔克在一个山洞里就造成了
Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave!
用的是一堆破烂
With a box of scraps!
对不起 我不是托尼·斯塔克
Well, I’m sorry. I’m not Tony Stark.
派珀·波茨来电
托尼
Tony?
托尼 你在吗 喂
Tony, are you there? Hello?
呼吸
Breathe.
放松
Easy, easy.
你记得这个吧
You remember this one, right?
真可惜政♥府♥没批准
It’s a shame the government didn’t approve it.
诱发短暂麻痹用途多广泛啊
There’s so many applications for causing short-term paralysis.
托尼
Tony.
我找人杀你时
When I ordered the hit on you,
我还担心
I worried that I was
我是杀了金鹅
killing the golden goose.
但是
But, you see,
那真是
it was just
命运 你偏偏活了下来
fate that you survived that.
你还要给出最后一枚金蛋
You had one last golden egg to give.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!