I hate rugby.
我讨厌橄榄球
Yay! “That’s right”
耶 来吧
With you. With you. Keep on running. Outside. Outside. Come on.
我掩护 继续跑 边锋 边锋 快跑
Come on.
快跑
…team england scored by 10 clock number 13
英格兰队13号♥10点方向触底得分
England, 11
英格兰11分
South africa, 0
南非 零分
These English mean business. we need to focus!
这群英国佬玩真的 我们要集中注意力
Come on. We need to focus. Focus!
伙计们 我们必须集中 集中注意力
Come on.
来吧
Why don’t we do a little work while we watch.
我们何不边看比赛边工作
We have a lot of promises to keep.
我们有很多承诺要兑现
Yes, we do.
是的
It’s not too late,
如果这群小伙子配合防守
If the boys can just pick up their game.
还来得及
If they don’t, heads will roll.
如果不能 那就完蛋了
C’mon you bloody bastards!
加油啊 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Where do you want go first, for foreign investment?
您想先去哪里筹集外国投资
Where the money is.
有钱的地方
America, England, Saudi Arabia.
美国 英国 沙特阿♥拉♥伯
How long before the world cup?
现在距离世界杯还有多久
About a year.
大约一年
Now, it’s time enough for improvement.
还有足够的时间提高
Mr. President,
总统先生
Don’t get your hopes up.
别抱太大希望
We’re a damn disgrace.
我们就是一群丢脸的人
Did you see all those old apartheid flags?
你看到那些代表种族隔离的旗帜了吗
It’s a disgrace.
那就是丢脸
It’s also a constitutional right.
那也是宪法赋予的权利
Along with the apartheid anthem. I know.
种族隔离的赞歌♥也是 我知道
But it’s time people moved on.
但现在是时候改变了
Look at this.
你看
All of the whites are cheering for the springboks.
所有的白人都在为跳羚队加油
All of the blacks are cheering for england.
所有的黑人都在为英格兰加油
Yes.
是的
I used to do that on the island.
我原来在岛上的监狱也那样
We would cheer for anyone but the ‘boks.
我们支持除了跳羚队以外所有的球队
It made warders very angry.
这让狱警们非常生气
Of course it did.
当然会这样
Sorry I’m late, how’s it going?
抱歉我来晚了 比赛怎么样了
Very badly.
非常惨
Maybe it’s just as well.
或许这样更好
Why?
为什么这么说
I’ve just been at a meeting of the national sports executive.
我刚参加了国家体育执行委员会会议
There’s strong support to drop the springbok emblem and colors altogether
大会强烈支持改掉跳羚队的标志和颜色
If they’re playing badly.
如果他们输的很惨
Maybe it’s a good time to make a change.
就正好改改
This could be the last time we have to look at the green and gold.
这也许是我们最后一次得看着绿金队服了
Shit.
该死
Francois pienaar’s team came to Loftus Versfeld Stadium
今天下午 弗朗索瓦·皮纳带着队伍
This afternoon,
来到罗孚特斯体育场
Unprepared and arrogant.
毫无准备却自持甚高
They left 80 minutes later with their tails between their legs,
80分钟比赛结束后却像被修理过的杂种
Like whipped mongrels.
夹着尾巴离开
And I, for one, am glad.
而我个人 却感到欣慰
Not because they lost, but because there’s now no way to ignore the fact
不是因为他们输掉了比赛 而是现在
That we are completely and utterly unprepared
谁也不能忽视这样一个事实
To re-enter the world of top-notch international rugby.
我们还没准备好再进世界顶尖橄榄球赛事
The rugby world cup is now less than a year away,
距橄榄球世界杯还有不到一年
And I, for one, am relieved that we are the host nation,
我个人倒是松口气 因为我们是东道主
And therefore qualified automatically for the tournament.
因此可以直接入围
Somebody gets the axe.
给我拿斧头来
Because I’m not sure that we would get in on merit alone.
因为单凭实力我们不一定能入围
Who’s gonna be?
那谁能入围呢
Pienaar’s team played without discipline,
皮纳的队伍打的毫无章法
Without strategy and without courage.
毫无战略 毫无士气
And therefore…
因此
He’s trying to get them to drop me.
他想让我被踢出球队
He’s just bitter because the Springboks were boycotted when he played.
他只是当年没有率队入围 妒忌你而已
Maybe, but people listen to what he says.
或许吧 但人们会听信他的评论
They brought shame upon our nation,
他们给国家带来耻辱
And I, for one, can say without fear of contradiction,
我个人 可以毫不避讳的说
That today, these fifteen so-called men
今天 这十五个所谓的男人
Did not deserve to wear the hallowed green and gold.
不配穿上神圣的绿金队服
Here’s your muti, Madiba.
您的药 马迪巴
I warmed the milk tonight.
我今晚热了牛奶
You’re too good to me, Mary.
你对我太好了 玛丽
Your daughter called, to cancel her visit this weekend.
您女儿打来电♥话♥取消了周末的见面
All right. did she say why?
好的 她说了原因吗
No, she didn’t.
没有
She said to tell you she was sorry.
她说她很抱歉
I see.
我知道了
Do you need anything else tonight?
您今晚还需要什么别的吗
No, Mary. Thank you. I’ll go to bed.
不用了 玛丽 谢谢 我马上就睡了
Good evening, tata.
晚安 先生
Good evening, Mary.
晚安 玛丽
Hello. there you go
你好 这是你的
Some nice pants for you. God bless you.
给你的漂亮裤子 上帝保佑你
There you go.
这是你的
There you go.
这件是你的
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
You’re a very lucky boy.
你是个幸运的小伙子
It’s a real Springbok practise jersey!
这是件真正的跳羚队的训练服
I mean, I know it’s a bit big, but it’s warm and it’ll last for ever!
可能有点大 但是很暖和很耐穿
C’mon.
来吧
C’mon, take it, it’s yours!
来吧 拿去 它是你的了
Why won’t he take it?
他为什么不要
If he wears it, the others will beat him up.
如果他穿上 其他孩子会把他揍扁
Because the springboks are playing so badly?
就因为跳羚队打球很烂
No. because, for them,
不 因为对他们来说
the springboks still represent apartheid.
跳羚队依然代表种族隔离
…and now, for the next item on our agenda.
现在 我们进入下一议题
The nsc executive proposes a vote on the following motion
国家体育中心提出了一个表决提案
That as a prominent symbol of the apartheid era,
因为跳羚队的颜色 标志 甚至名字
The colors, emblem and the name of the springboks
都是种族隔离时期的显著标志
Be eliminated immediately
它们必须马上被废除
And that all sports teams representing South Africa
今后所有代表南非的体育队
Shall be known forthwith as the proteas.
都应该以帕洛梯木为标志[南非国花]
Now, comrades, we will submit this motion to a hand vote.
同志们 我们先举手表决
In the event of a close count,
在正式的无记名投票中
We will go to a written ballot.
我们会使用纸质选票
All those in favor of eliminating the springboks,
同意废除跳羚队的
Raise your hands.
请举手
Viva! Viva!
万岁 万岁
Viva proteas! Viva!
帕洛梯万岁
“Viva!” Viva proteas! Viva!
万岁 帕洛梯万岁 万岁
“Viva!” Viva proteas! Viva!
万岁 帕洛梯万岁 万岁
“Viva!” Amandza!
万岁 [土语]
“Ole”
[土语]
Both units to their cars. right now.
两队马上上车
What do I tell the Japanese trade delegation?
我怎么跟日本贸易代表团说
I delegate that decision to you.
由你决定
Do you want me to inform the VP?
需要我告知副总统吗
No.
不用
We should at least include the minister of sport.
我们至少该带上体育部长
No.
不用
I strongly advise against doing this. Especially on your own.
我强烈反对 尤其是在您的立场上
It gives the impression of autocratic leadership.
这会让人产生独♥裁♥统治的印象
You risk alienating your cabinet and your party.
您这是冒着疏远内阁和党的风险
Your advice is duly noted.
我懂你的意思