Thank you.
谢谢
Molo, sis.
早上好
It’s still morning? Yeah.
还是早晨吗 是的
So, now, when you get a chance,
那么 你有空的话
can we get the schedule for the month?
能给我们这个月的行程表吗
Yeah. We need to plan security.
行 我们得安排保安
Office of the president, good morning.
总统办公室 早上好
Yes sir.
是的 先生
We will do have that ready for you.
我们会为您准备好的
We need more men.
我们需要更多人手
Did you talk to Brenda about it?
你跟布伦达说了吗
Yes. Yesterday.
昨天说了
That must be Jessie, with the schedule.
肯定是杰西送行程表来了
Come in, beautiful.
进来 美人
What is this?
这什么意思
Mr. Jason Tshabalala?
杰森·查巴拉拉先生吗
That’s me. Am I under arrest?
是我 我被捕了吗
Captain Van Eck and team reporting for duty, sir.
队长凡·艾克及队员报到 长官
What duty?
报什么到
With the presidential bodyguard. We’ve been assigned to this office.
做为总统保镖 我们被派到这个办公室
Here are our orders.
这是我们的委任函
You’re special branch, right?
你们是政♥治♥保安处的 对吧
You’ll see that they’ve been signed.
你会看到委任函已经签署了
I don’t care if they’re signed—
我不管是不是签署了
Just wait here.
在这等会
Sorry to disturb you, sir.
对不起打扰您 先生
You look agitated, Jason.
你看上去很生气 杰森
That’s because there are four special branch cops in my office.
因为我办公室里来了四个政♥治♥保安处警♥察♥
What did you do? Nothing.
你做什么了吗 没有
They say they’re the presidential bodyguards.
他们说他们是总统保镖
And they have orders signed by you.
而且他们还有您签署的委任函
Oh yes. oh yes.
对 对
These men have special training by SAS.
这些人受过特种部队的专业训练
They’ve a lots of experience. They protected De Klerk.
他们有丰富的经验 他们保护过德·克勒克
Yes, sir. But it doesn’t mean that they have to come—
是 先生 可这并不意味着他们要来
You asked for more men, didn’t you?
你要求添人的 不是吗
Yes, sir. I asked—
是 先生 我要求的是
When people see me in public,
人们在公共场合看到我时
they see my bodyguards.
就能看到我的保镖
You represent me, directly.
你们直接代表着我
The rainbow nation starts here.
彩虹国度就从这开始
Reconciliation starts here.
和解从这开始
Reconciliation, sir? Yes. Reconciliation, Jason.
和解吗 先生 对 和解 杰森
Comrade president…
总统同志
Not long ago these guys tried to kill us.
不久前这帮家伙还想要杀了我们
Maybe even these four guys in my office
没准我办公室那四个
tried and, often, succeeded!
就试过还要成功了呢
Yes, I know.
是 我知道
Forgiveness starts here, too.
宽恕也从这开始
Forgiveness liberates the soul.
宽恕解放灵魂
It removes fear.
它能赶走恐惧
That is why it is such a powerful weapon.
这就是为何它是强大的武器
Please, Jason,
拜托 杰森
Try it.
试试吧
Sorry to disturb you, sir.
抱歉打扰您了 先生
Just a minute.
等一会
Two copies of the schedule.
两份行程表副本
Thank you, Jessie.
谢谢 杰西
Jason, can we get rid of these guys, now?
杰森 咱们现在能摆脱这帮家伙了吗
Here’s the schedule for the month.
这是这个月的行程表
Let’s look them over for assignments.
来仔细看看任务
Right. What?
好 什么
Jason, can I talk to you?
杰森 能跟你谈一下吗
How can we trust them?
我们怎么相信他们
We can’t. That’s what Madiba wants, okay.
我们不能 这是马迪巴想要的 好吗
Let’s go.
进去吧
Are there any special orders or conditions?
有没有什么特殊的命令或情况
No. yes.
没有 有
Madiba doesn’t like it if you don’t smile when you push people away.
马迪巴不喜欢你推开人群的时候不笑
Seriously?
真的吗
Yes, seriously.
对 真的
It’s the new South Africa.
这是新南非
Madiba?
马迪巴
That’s the president’s clan name.
这是总统的族名
That’s what we call him.
我们都这么叫他
We’ll call him Mr. president.
我们会叫他总统先生
Can we go through the schedule now?
咱们现在能看行程表了吗
Can you gentlemen come closer?
你们这些绅士们能过来点吗
How’s he going to do all this, huh?
他怎么能做得了所有这些呢
When does he take a break?
他什么时候休息
He says he rested enough in prison.
他说他在监狱休息够了
Here’s a headache. What?
这有个麻烦事 什么
The rugby match.
橄榄球赛
England against Springboks at Loftus stadium.
在罗孚特斯体育场英格兰对跳羚队
Well. That’s gonna be a headache for England, that’s for sure.
这对英格兰是麻烦事 一定的
We’re going to donder them.
我们会干掉他们的
I don’t care about the game.
我不关心比赛
All I care about is that the president’ll be exposed.
我在乎的只是总统会暴露在室外
Yeah. To thousand drunken… sports fans?
对 对着众多大醉的 体育迷吗
Yes.

Sports fans.
体育迷
Who didn’t vote for him.
那些没选他的人
Who probably hate him.
那些可能恨他的人
Who came out of the womb with guns in their hands.
那些从娘胎里出来就拿着枪的人
What?
干嘛
Let’s welcome captain, Francois Pineaar!
让我们欢迎队长弗朗索瓦·皮纳
And his squad of team Springboks here in Loftus.
和他带领的跳羚队来到罗孚特斯
Today’s game Raf is from New Zealand.
今天比赛的裁判来自新西兰
Okay, guys.
伙计们
I want your eyes on the crowd at all times.
我要你们的眼睛一直盯着人群
He’s taking the middle of the field.
他会去场地中♥央♥
He’s going to walk in, shake hands, and walk back. And that’s it.
走进去 握手 走回来 就是这样
You got it? Yeah.
明白了吗 是的
Okay. let’s go.
好吧 咱们走
Ladies and gentleman,
女士们先生们
It is our pleasure today
很荣幸我们今天
at Loftus Versfeld
在罗孚特斯体育场请到了
Our newly elected president,
我们的新总统
Mr. Nelson Mandela.
纳尔逊·曼德拉先生
Good luck, captain.
祝你好运 队长
Thank you, Mr. president.
谢谢 总统先生
Good luck, son. Thank you very much.
祝你好运 孩子 谢谢
Good luck. Thank you, sir.
祝你好运 谢谢
Good luck, Chester. Yes sir.
祝你好运 切斯特 谢谢 先生
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
Stop him. No. Stay with him.
拦住他 不 跟着他
Thank you for honoring our new flag!
谢谢你举着我们的新旗
It’s a pleasure, sir.
我很荣幸 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you. How are you.
你好吗 你好吗
Good to see you. Thank you. thank you.
很高兴见到你 谢谢 谢谢
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Madiba. Madiba. Madiba!
马迪巴 马迪巴 马迪巴
You’re delaying the rugby, sir.
您耽误了球赛 先生
Oh, yes, of course.
哦 对
why didn’t you stop him? Well. You try next time.
为什么你不拦住他 你下次试试
Does he do that sort of thing all the time?
他总这样吗
Ask my ulcer.
看我压力这么大就知道
Good thing it was just a cup. And good thing he never saw it.
幸亏只是个罐子 幸亏他没看见
Oh, he saw it. He sees everything.
他当然看见了 他什么都看得见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!