嘿 回来! 回来!
Hey, come back! Come back!
埃莉斯!
Elise!
走吧 乔希
Josh, go now.
我希望能带你一起回去
I wish I could take you with me.
你带不了 不过你可以带上卡尔
I can’t. But you can take Carl.
什么?
What?
我告诉你了 你不属于这里
I told you, you don’t belong here.
我拥抱你的时候感觉到了你的心跳
I felt your heartbeat when I hugged you.
你还活着 到了该活起来的时候了
You’re still alive. It’s time to live again.
不过你们现在必须要走了!
But you both have to go now!
马上走!
Go now!
快!
Go!
走开!
Get away!
回来呀! 回来!
Get back! Get back!
爸爸!
Daddy!
道尔顿?
Dalton?
道尔顿!
Dalton!
爸爸!
Daddy!
儿子 你在哪里?
Where are you, son?
爸爸!
Daddy!
哦!
Oh!
哦 好儿子! 你来干什么?
Oh, good boy! What are you doing here?
我来带你回家!
I came to bring you home!
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
我跟着你的脚印
I followed your steps.
醒醒啊!
Please wake up!
你去哪里了? 回来 快回来!
Where are you? Come back, come on!
回到我身边吧
Come back to me.
是妈妈的声音
That’s Mommy.
醒醒!
Wake up!
回到我身边吧!
Get back to me!
真聪明 – 跟着我
Clever boy. – Follow me.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 回来吧!
Come on, wake up!
是我
It’s me.
丽娜 是我 没事了
Renai, it’s me, it’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
爸爸?
Daddy?
是我
Yeah.
爸爸 你回来了!
Daddy, you’re back!

Yeah.
谢谢你
Thanks to you.
儿子们 嘿 伙计
My boys. Hey, buddy.
丽娜 是我 没事了
Renai, it’s me, it’s okay.
我想让你知道 能试的办法都试了
I tried reaching you. I tried everything.
我弹了你的曲子
I played your song.
我早该知道是你
I should’ve known it was you.
只有你能弹地那么难听
Only you could play it that badly.
来吧!
Bring it!
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
准备好了
We’re ready.
准备好一劳永逸得彻底忘掉了
Ready to forget once and for all.
不用再流浪了 对吧?
No more traveling, right?
这是我们唯一想要生活的世界
This is the only world we wanna be in.
好的 兰伯特先生
Good, Mr. Lambert.
那么 闭上眼睛
So then, close your eyes.
你们两个
Both of you.
现在深呼吸
Now take a deep breath,
听着表针的滴答声
and just listen to the ticking.
现在感觉越来越困
Now feel yourselves getting sleepier and sleepier,
让黑暗渐行渐远
and let the darkness drift further
远远的散去
and further away.
谁呀? – 我有个消息要告诉你
Who is it? – I have a message for you.
是关于阿利森的
It’s about Allison.
这是在开玩笑吗?
Is this some kind of joke?
我们有一个很亲近的朋友 呃
We have a close personal friend who has, uh,
曾经跟阿利森交谈过
spoken with Allison.
不可能
That’s not possible.
你们再不走我就要报♥警♥了
You better leave now or I’m calling the police.
等等 布莱恩
Wait, Brian.
你们是谁?
Who are you guys?
呃… 我们是帮助别人的人 女士
Uh… We help people, ma’am.
帮助那些身受… – 这位女士是谁?
People who’ve been afflicted by… – Who’s the lady?
宝贝 什么女士?
What lady, honey?
他们身后的这位女士
The lady standing behind them.
呃…
Um…
我们的朋友让我们告诉你们
Our friend told us to tell you
阿利森出的那场意外其实不是意外
that Allison’s accident was no accident.
当她在医院被救醒的时候
When she was resuscitated back to life at the hospital,
她带着些东西一起回来了
she brought something back with her.
不是一个 是一些
Not just one thing, many things.
而他们就跟你们一起生活在这同一个屋檐下
And they’re living here in this house with you.
阿利森
Allison.
阿利森
Allison.
哦 天呐!
Oh, my God!
潜伏2 阴儿房♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!