Tranquilizer.
乔希 我带丽娜去购物 一会见 妈妈
你找谁?
Can I help you?
我叫卡尔
My name’s Carl.
呃 我知道你想不起来我了 乔希
Uh, I know you don’t remember me, Josh.
埃莉斯和我费了好大劲
Elise and I did our best to make sure of that.
是 记不得你了
You’re right, I don’t remember you.
你出现诡异现象的时候你妈妈给我打了电♥话♥
Your mother called me when you started experiencing some problems
而我看到的东西把我吓坏了 呃 我找来了埃莉斯
and what I saw scared me so badly that I, uh, reached out to Elise.
现在她不在了
Now Elise is gone.
我在想你能不能帮我解脱
I was wondering if you could help give me some closure.
我需要解脱
I need it.
可以
Sure.
好啊
Okay.
呼!
Phew!
真刺♥激♥
This is pretty exciting.
我感觉像是联邦调查局的特工
I feel like an FBI agent.
告诉我你在想什么 洛林 你知道了什么?
Tell me what you’re thinking. Lorraine, what do you know?
我认为当乔希进入另一个世界的时候
I think that when Josh went into that other world,
有个东西回来顶替了他
something else came back.
我们认为那是个曾经杀戮无数的魂灵
We believe it’s a spirit that’s killed
而且它会再度杀生
many times before, and it’ll kill again.
所以我才要把你和孩子们从他身边带走
That’s why I had to get you and the kids away from him.
昨晚 当我看着他的眼睛的时候
Last night, when I looked into his eyes,
就像我过去12年一直那样看着他
like I have every day for the last 12 years,
第一次不认识他了
was the first time I didn’t recognize him.
我很害怕他
I was scared of him.
此时此刻 在家里
Right now, at the house,
有一个我和埃莉斯的老熟人 他正在跟乔希谈话
there is an acquaintance of Elise’s and mine, and he’s talking to Josh.
我们要想办法让他睡过去等他睡着的时候
We’re going to try to sedate him and when he’s under,
我们尝试跟真正的乔希沟通
we’re going to try to reach out to the real Josh.
可是如果我们找不到他怎么办?
And what if we can’t find him?
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling okay?
我没事
I’m fine.
只是刚刚睡醒感觉天气不大好
Just woke up feeling a little under the weather.
我其实想问问你
I suppose I wanted to ask you
知不知道埃莉斯出什么事了
if you’ve any idea what happened to Elise.
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
其实 我…
Look, I…
我应该告诉你 呃…
I should remind you that, um…
如果你跟我说些不寻常的事情
I’m not the person who’s gonna look at you funny
我也不会笑话你
if you tell me something unusual.

Mmm-hmm.
我曾经亲眼见过很多东西
I’ve seen things with my own eyes
都是正常人只有在梦中才会见到的
that most people have to go to sleep to conjure up.
埃莉斯把我送到了一个仍然让我噩梦萦绕的地方
Elise sent me to a place that still haunts my dreams.
不过我把我儿子带回来了
But I got my son back.
我不知道 我从房♥间离开了大概10分钟
I don’t know, I left the room for about 10 minutes,
当我回来的时候 埃莉斯已经死了
and when I came back, Elise was dead.
她被掐死了
She had been strangled.
非常吓人
That’s pretty horrific.

I guess.
哦!
Oh!
呃…
Um…
当你还是个小孩子的时候
When you were a boy,
你说过是个老女人的鬼魂缠着你
you said it was an old woman who haunted you.
你在另一个世界的时候
Did you see that same old woman
见到那个老女人了吗?
when you were in that other world?
没有
No.
好了 呃…
Okay. Um…
我说 你要不要来一杯?
Say, would you like a drink?
水吧 来杯水就好
Water. A glass of water would be nice.
可以
Sure.
你手里拿的什么?
What you got there?
啊? 呃 呃…
Huh? Oh. Uh…
没什么
Nothing.
我还以为你是在玩你的骰子呢
I thought maybe you were playing with your dice.
什么?
Excuse me?
我妈告诉我说你喜欢玩骰子
Mother tells me you like to play with dice.
她说过吗? 我不知道你们今天早晨聊过天
Did she? I didn’t realize you guys had spoken this morning.
我就是这么做通灵的
It’s how I do my readings.

Ah.
你背后藏着什么?
What have you got behind your back?
你为什么不问问你的骰子我背后藏着什么?
Why don’t you ask your dice what I have behind my back?
来吧 打骰子看看
Come on, roll them and see.
我妈说你在屋里玩得很好
Mother tells me you were very good with them at the house.
来吧 肯定有意思
Come on, it’ll be fun.
他…
What…
乔希他…
What does Josh…
帕克克兰背后藏着什么?
What is Parker Crane holding behind his back?
利刃
她说得对
She was always right.
快啊!
Shit!
啊!
Ah!
快!
Come on!
炸玉米饼
Quesadilla.
卡尔! – 在这!
Carl! – In here!
我来了!
I got you!
我认识你 对吧?
I know you, don’t I?
哦 既然你在这 我估计也不用问就知道身在何处了
Well, if you’re here, I guess I don’t have to ask where I am.
他杀了你
He killed you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
如果我不回来那东西会杀光我家人的
That thing is gonna murder my family if I don’t get back.
我被困在这里了 离开我自己的身体越久
I am trapped here. I’m getting weaker
我越虚弱
the longer I’m away from my body.
埃莉斯
Elise.
埃莉斯 她不在这
Elise, she’s not here.
哦 那我们必须要找到她
Well, then we’ll have to find her.
去到黝黯深处
Into the Further we go.
你要把其他人杀掉
You need to kill the others.
才能活命
It’s the only way to stay alive.
闭嘴! 闭嘴! 从我脑袋里滚出去!
Shut up! Shut up! Get out of my head!
闭嘴! 滚开!
Shut up! Get outta here!
滚出我的脑袋去!
Get out of my head!
好了 我刚收到了塔克的信息 他说他们已经准备好了
Okay, I’ve just got a message from Tucker. He says they’re ready.
埃莉斯?
Elise?
埃莉斯!
Elise!
别这样
Don’t do that.
怎么了?
What is it?
你面前有东西
There’s someone standing in front of you.
我谁都没看见
I don’t see anybody.
他就在你面前!
He’s right in front of you!
他在…
He’s…
他在跟你讲话
He’s talking to you.
他说什么?
What’s he saying?
“他带走了你的孩子”
“He’s got your baby.”
“他带走了你的孩子 他带走了你的孩子 他带走了你的孩子”
“He’s got your baby. He’s got your baby. He’s got your baby.”
他带走了你的孩子 他带走了你的孩子
He’s got your baby. He’s got your baby.
他现在在干什么?
What’s he doing now?
他在…
He…
他在指着什么
He’s pointing at something.
在那边
Over there.
我听到卡莉的房♥间里传来这个声音 是从儿童监护器里传出来的
I heard this noise coming from Kali’s room. It was on the baby monitor.
估计只是干扰噪音而已
Probably just interference.
不知道
I don’t know.
听起来很清晰 声音像在耳语 简直…
It sounded so clear. It was like this whispering. It was…
吓死我了
Scared the hell out of me.
然后我调大了音量去听监护器的声音
Then I went to hear the monitor and turned up the volume
听到了一个男人的声音
and heard a man’s voice.
我跑上楼去往里面看
I ran up there and I looked inside.
估计就是些噪音 总是有些怪声音…
Probably just some noise. Those things always pick up…
不! 不要! 不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!