可是它们没有超乎于你的力量
But they have no power over you.
你只需要无视它们 它们就会离开了
All you have to do is ignore them, and they will go away.
对吧 我就跟你说
See, I told you.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
这是它弹奏的曲子
That’s the song that’s been playing.
什么曲子? 你在说什么?
What song? What are you talking about?
你不知道这支曲子?
You don’t know that song?
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
那是我的曲子 我为你作的曲子不记得了?
That’s my song, the song I wrote for you?
哦 那我们也不用担心这曲子
Well, it’s not the song that we should be worried about.
房♥子里有人
There’s somebody in this house.
别离开这
Stay here.
嘿 看啊 窗户是开着的
Hey, look, they left the window open.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
你能感觉到什么吗?
Do you feel something?
嗯…
Um…
我可以委婉一点的告诉你这座房♥子里
Let’s just say that this house is not a place
放生过一些不是好事的事情
where many good things have happened.
估计会有不少收藏品
Probably a lot of good collectibles in here.
这是什么味?
What is that smell?
嘿 斯佩克斯
Hey, Specs.
嗯
Yeah.
上楼
Upstairs.
我估计这间是帕克克兰的卧室
I’m guessing this might be Parker Crane’s bedroom.
不像 给男孩子当卧室这个设计太女性化了
No, it seems a little girly for a boy’s bedroom,
你觉得呢?
don’t you think?
为什么?
Why?
你看 还有个娃娃屋呢
I mean, look at this dollhouse.
怎么了?
What?
我也有个娃娃屋
I had a dollhouse.
别拿这种事开玩笑
This is a Rhode Island Red.
好了 我们走吧
Come on, let’s get outta here.
这是我的房♥间!
This is my room!
塔克!
Tucker!
你听 塔克 塔克
Listen, Tucker. Tucker.
你们不能进来
You can’t be in here.
如果她看到你们 她会让我杀掉你们的
If she sees you, she’ll make me kill you.
道尔顿
Dalton.
道尔顿
Dalton.
怎么了?
What?
我有东西给你看
I have something to show you.
行了 福斯特
Stop, Foster.
回床上去 你会给我们惹麻烦的
Just go back to bed. You’re gonna get us in trouble.
我不是福斯特
I’m not Foster.
福斯特 醒醒
Foster, wake up.
福斯特 快醒醒!
Foster, please wake up!
你是谁?
Who are you?
被他杀害的人们
The ones he killed.
我们有很多人
We are many.
你们想干什么?
What do you want?
求你帮帮我!
Please help me!
结束我们的痛苦吧!
Make the pain stop!
没事了! 没事了! 没事了!
It’s okay! It’s okay! It’s okay!
没事! 没事! 没事!
It’s okay! It’s okay! It’s okay!
哦 上帝 上帝 哦 上帝
Oh, Jesus. Jesus. Oh, Jesus.
没事了 没事了 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
只是个梦而已 只是个梦
It was just a dream. It’s just a dream.
一个梦而已
It’s just a dream.
你想告诉她 可是你不行
You’re trying to reach her, but you won’t.
从那边不可能
Not from over there.
现在阴影才是你的家
Shadows are your home now.
救命!
Help!
埃莉斯
Elise.
你带我们来这干什么?
Why did you bring us here?
带我们来找什么?
What are we looking for?
“亡”
“Mors”.
拉丁语的”死亡”?
Latin for “Death”?
卡尔
Carl.
这就是那个出现在我房♥子里的女人
This is the woman who was in my house.
洛林 小心!
Lorraine, look out!
怎么了?
What happened?
怎么回事? – 给我一支手电
What happened? – Give me a light over here.
照这里!
Over here!
你不是埃莉斯 对吧?
You’re not Elise, are you?
不
你是谁?
Who are you?
亡者之母
Mother of Death.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
字面意思
It’s literal.
只是指代帕克·克兰
It simply means the mother
他的母亲
of Parker Crane.
对了 把那个搬开
Okay, move that.
一 二 三使劲
One, two, and three.
往这边挪
Pull it this way.
什么也别碰
Don’t touch anything.
伙计们
Guys.
“黑纱新娘”
“Bride in Black.”
我知道这个名字
I know that name.
哪里? 你发现什么了?
Where? What you got?
“其中一名受害者成功得从凶手手中逃离”
“One of the victims managed to elude the killer.”
“警方称她描述袭击者”
“Police said she described her attacker”
“像一个穿着黑色婚袍和面纱的老女人”
“as an old woman dressed in a black wedding gown and veil.”
“黑纱新娘杀害了15名受害者”
“Bride in Black claims his 15th victim.”
受害者
Victims.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
等等
Wait a sec.
呃…
Uh…
帕克穿着这件裙子
Parker wore that dress
杀害了这些人命
to commit these murders.
这是他的伪装
It was his disguise.
他是为他妈妈而杀的人因为他妈妈♥逼♥迫他如此
He killed for his mother because she forced him to.
他想讨回自己的童年
He wanted his childhood back.
所以他才会尾随着你的儿子
That’s why he went after your son.
丽娜! – 上帝啊! 洛林!
Renai! – Jesus! Lorraine!
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
乔希 他在哪?
Where is he, Josh?
他感觉不舒服 已经卧床一天了
He’s not feeling well. He’s been in bed all day.
道尔顿和福斯特呢?
And where are Dalton and Foster?
我刚把他们送到杰西卡那去
I just dropped them off at Jessica’s.
怎么了? – 你和孩子们有危险
Why? – You and the kids are in danger.
我会解释的 不过不能在这说
I’ll explain, but not here.
快来 我们上车离开
Please, let’s just get in the car and go.
你是不是 也看到它们了?
Have you been seeing them, too?
在房♥子附近吧?
Around the house?
不是房♥子的问题 是乔希
It’s not the house, it’s Josh.
她们走了 可以过去了
They’re gone. It’s go time.
好了 我们什么都能听到了
Okay. We’ll hear everything.
需要我们的时候你就说
Sing out if you need us.
口令是”炸玉米饼”
The code word is “Quesadilla.”
跟我说 炸玉米饼 – “炸玉米饼”
Say it with me. Quesadilla. – “Quesadilla.”
我还以为我们都同意用”独角兽”当做口令了
I thought we agreed on “Unicorn” as the code word.
呃… “炸玉米饼”更容易在谈话中说出口不引起注意
Uh… “Quesadilla” is easier to bring up in conversation.
才不是呢 你怎么在谈话中突兀得
Not at all. How would you bring up
提起”炸玉米饼”这个词?
“quesadilla” in a conversation?
该吃午饭了 该吃炸玉米饼了 – 伙计们 伙计们 别吵 别吵
It’s lunch time. It’s quesadilla time. – Guys, guys, guys, guys.
我想吃个炸玉米饼 能给我个炸玉米饼吗?
I’d love a quesadilla. Can I have a quesadilla?
真的吗?
Really?
我觉得无所谓
I don’t think it matters.
我需要你们的时候你们肯定能听出来 无所谓了
You’ll know if I need you. It doesn’t matter.
这是镇静剂