每个干这个的人都有自己独特的通灵方式
Everybody has their own way of making contact.
这是我的方式
This is mine.
我提问然后灵魂通过骰子来回答我
I ask questions and the spirits answer with the dice.
你们可以在字母里寻找答案
You look for the words in the letters.
埃莉斯 我们需要你
Elise, we are calling out to you.
如果你在的话请告诉我们
Tell us if you are there.
埃莉斯 请回应我们
Elise, please talk to us.
如果你能听到我的声音请给我们个信♥号♥♥
Give us a sign that you can hear my voice.
好吧 我其实应该早点告诉你们
All right, I suppose I should’ve explained
这并不是真正的科学
that this isn’t an exact science.
有的时候是无法通灵的
Sometimes contact can’t be made.
埃莉斯
Elise.
请告诉我 你在这里吗?
Please tell me, are you here?
你在这里吗?
Are you here?
我去拿… – 别动!
I’ll go get… – No!
不要打破我们的阵型
Do not break the circle.
在
埃莉斯
Elise.
我们要知道是谁杀了你
We need to know who killed you.
告诉我们
Tell us.
“是她”
“She did.”
她想干什么?
What does she want?
我看懂了
I see it.
哪边?
Where?
杀
她在哪?
Where is she?
“隐藏”
“Hiding.”
她隐藏在哪?
Where is she hiding?
埃莉斯 告诉我们到哪里去找杀你的凶手
Elise, tell us where to find your killer.
“我们的天使女士”?
“Our Lady Angls”?
我们的天使女士 什么意思?
Our Lady Angls, what does that mean?
是”天使”
It’s “Angels.”
天使女士
Our Lady of the Angels.
是家医院
It’s a hospital.
我知道因为我曾经在那里工作过
I know because I used to work there.
丽娜?
Renai?
丽娜
Renai.
我的主要工作都在东楼里
Most of my work was in this East Wing.
现在已经全部关闭了
But it’s all closed now.
现在能剩下的只有鬼了
Now only the ghosts are left.
就我个人而言 这情况有鬼比有人好
Personally, I prefer the ghosts to people.
问题是 我们要去找什么?
The question is, what are we looking for?
埃莉斯指引我们来这里是有原因的
Elise led us here for a reason.
抛开真实的建筑
Just forget the actual building.
想想那些你曾经共事的医生 护士
Think of the doctors, the nurses you worked with,
患者 所有人
the patients, everyone.
妈妈! 妈妈!
Mama! Mama!
怎么了?
What is it?
在这里
In there.
这间屋子里发生过什么?
What was in this room?
这是个重症监护室
This was an ICU.
我记得很清楚
I remember it very well.
我们今晚吃披萨好吗?
Should we do pizza night tonight?
芝士汉堡吧?
How about mac and cheese?
嗨 帕姆 – 嗨 洛林
Hi, Pam. – Hi, Lorraine.
就吃芝士汉堡了
Mac and cheese.
好的 可以
Okay, that can be done.
安静点 什么也别瞎碰
Keep quiet. Don’t touch anything.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
生命迹象稳定
His vital signs are stabilizing,
可还是没有苏醒
but he’s still unresponsive.
他的血压比以前好了
His blood pressure’s doing better.
是的 自从我们加大药量以后就好了
Yes, after we upped the dosage.
好的 那就继续保持那个药量 – 好
Okay, let’s keep him on that. – Okay.
上次检查葡萄糖是什么时候?
And when was the last time you checked the glucose?
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
几天之后 我又看到他了
A few days later, I saw him again.
也是最后一次
For the last time.
帕克 你干什么…
Parker, what are you…
你应该静养 不应该下床走动
You should be resting. You shouldn’t be out of bed.
这个 我要为我儿子那天的行为向你道歉
Listen, I wanna apologize for my son the other day.
他太淘气了
He was being a nosy kid.
嘿 希拉里 为什么允许104室的患者
Hey, Hillary, why is the patient from Room 104
下床走动呢?
up and walking around?
你说什么?
What do you mean?
重症监护室那个患者 帕克·克兰你不知道?
The patient from ICU, Parker Crane?
你说下床走动 是什么意思?
What do you mean, walking around?
我刚刚跟他一起乘电梯下来
I just rode down in the elevator with him.
他应该卧床 在监护当中…
He should be in bed, on the monitor…
洛林 那个患者昨天早晨死了
Lorraine, that patient died yesterday morning.
什么?
What?
突然死亡的
He jumped to his death.
那么 他是因为什么原因入院的呢?
So, why was he here in the first place?
他企图阉♥割♥自己
He tried to castrate himself.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不
No.
不 还不行
No, not yet.
求你 不要
Please, no.
你死去的亡魂正在蚕食自己的躯体
Your dead soul is killing his living skin.
我要活下去
I wanna live.
我要活下去!
I wanna live!
除非你把他们都杀了
Only if you kill them.
不行 求你 不要
No. Please, no.
我不行 妈妈
I can’t, Mother.
不要逼我了
Please don’t make me do it.
必须如此!
You must!
不然你就死定了
Or you’ll waste away.
找到啦
Yes, we can.
不会吧 – 洛林!
No way. – Lorraine!
是那个人吗?
Is that our man?
帕克·克兰 就是他
Parker Crane, that’s him.
这个地址 这个地址有料可挖
This address, there’s something there.
没事了 没事了 丽娜
It’s okay, it’s okay. Renai.
没事了 没事了 你没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re okay. You’re okay.
哦 天呐 – 没事
Oh, God. – You’re okay.
卡莉在哪?
Where’s Kali?
她没事 她在房♥间里睡觉
She’s fine. She’s in her room sleeping.
她没事 – 不 她有事! 她有事!
She’s fine. – No, she’s not! No, she’s not!
她睡着了! 丽娜! – 不! 不是的!
She’s asleep! Renai! – No! No!
卡莉
Kali.
是吧? 我就跟你说 她没事
See? I told you, she’s fine.
哦 天呐! – 出什么事了? 告诉我
Oh, God! – What happened? Tell me.
有人打了我!
Someone attacked me!
是谁?
Who?
在起居室 一个女人 她打了我 这些东西又回来了 乔希!
In the living room, a woman. She hit me. These things are back, Josh!
我们要离开! 我们要带上孩子们
We have to go! We gotta get the kids
离开这座房♥子!
and we gotta get out of the house!
不用 不是房♥子的原因 你知道的
No, it’s not the house. You know that.
我们曾经经历过这些
We’ve been through this before.
它们会一直尾随着我们 你不能害怕
They will follow us. You have to just not be afraid.
你一定要放松
You have to relax.
放松? 我放松不了!
Relax? I can’t relax!
到处都是鬼!
There’s ghosts everywhere!
好像我们已经死了一样!
It’s like we’re already dead!
不 不是的!
No, it’s not!
不是 不是这样
No, it’s not.
这跟死完全不一样
This is nothing like being dead.
我知道 我亲眼见过
I know. I have seen it.
我看见过这些东西出没的地方
I have seen where these things exist.
它们想要你所拥有的
They want what you have.
生命
Life.