睡了 然后我就飞走了
Sleep. Then I flew away.
不要再离开我们了
Please don’t leave us again.
奶奶?
Grandma?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
你背后有人
There’s someone standing behind you.
丽娜?
Renai?
哦 天呐 乔希! – 妈!
Oh, my God, Josh! – Mom!
你看到她了吗? 我看到个人!
Did you see her? I saw someone!
没有 你看错了 – 有 我看到了! 确实有个人…
No, you didn’t. – No, I did! There was somebody…
妈 一个人也没有 好吧?
Ma, there is no one here, okay?
因为如果真有的话 肯定会吓坏我的家人
Because if there was, that would scare my family,
而现在我不想让丽娜听到一丝风吹草动
and I don’t need Renai hearing any of that stuff right now.
明白了吗?
Understand?
明白了 你说得对 呃…
Yeah, you’re right. Um…
估计是我胡思乱想了
It was probably my imagination.
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 – 你该好好休息休息了
Sorry. – You should get some sleep.
再来点吗?
You want some more?
好吧 再走远点我们把线拉直 需要把线拉直才可以
All right, go farther back so we can stretch it. We need to make it tight.
爸爸?
Daddy?
我抓到你了! 抓到你了! 哦 天呐!
I gotcha! I gotcha! Oh, my God!
我要吃掉你
I’m going to eat you.
妈妈?
Mom?
嘿 宝贝 早餐想吃什么?
Hey, honey, what do you want for breakfast?
想吃什么都可以
Anything you want.
无所谓
I don’t care.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
怎么了? 你可以告诉我
What’s the matter? You can tell me.
我做噩梦了
I had a bad dream.
哦
Okay.
别害怕 梦到什么了?
I’m sorry. What was it about?
我当时睡在我的床上
I was in my bed sleeping.
奶奶进来了
Grandma walked in.
我看到房♥间里还有别的人
I could see someone else in my room.
不要再离开我们了
Please don’t leave us again.
奶奶?
Grandma?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
你背后有人
There’s someone standing behind you.
我想醒过来
I tried to wake myself up.
花了一段时间 不过我确实醒过来了
It took a while, but I did it.
我听到走廊里有声音
I heard voices in the hallway.
你该走了
You got to go.
你必须走
You have to go.
是爸爸在说话
It was Daddy.
你必须离开
You have to leave.
他在跟什么人说话
And he was talking to someone.
你必须走
You have to go.
妈妈 爸爸出什么事了吗?
Is there something wrong with Daddy, Mom?
没有
No.
没事 宝贝
No, honey.
他只是经历的事情太多了
He’s just been through a lot.
仅此而已 我们都经历了太多事情
That’s all. We all have.
没事的 只是个梦而已
It’s okay, it’s just a dream.
我送儿子们去学校
I’m gonna take the boys to school.
你该休息休息了 放松一下
You should rest, relax a bit.
走了 儿子
Come on, son.
来了
Okay.
洛林 你没事吧?
Are you okay, Lorraine?
你说有诡异的事情
You said something was wrong.
不管是什么杀了埃莉斯
Whatever it was that killed Elise,
不管是什么东西缠着我的家人
whatever it was that was haunting my family
它还没离开
is not done with us.
昨晚我在家里看到个人
Last night I saw someone in my house.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
你记不记得乔希还小的时候
Do you remember the first time Elise visited your house
埃莉斯第一次去你家找他谈话?
to talk to Josh when he was a boy?
不 我费尽心机想要…
No. I did a lot to try to…
想要忘掉我生命中的那一段 直到最近
Try to forget that part of my life, until recently.
好吧 哦 埃莉斯催眠了他
All right. Well, Elise hypnotized him,
问了他一些问题
asked him a series of questions.
我对那晚的真实影像进行了数据化分♥析♥
I digitized the actual footage taken from the night.
我截取了片段加亮了画面
I cropped and lightened the image.
什么?
What?
洛林 那个是乔希吗?
Lorraine, is that Josh?
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我们都不知道
We don’t know.
除非有埃莉斯在这里帮我们
If only Elise were here to help us.
怎么了?
What?
喂?
Hello?
丽娜兰伯特 我是仙台警探
Renai Lambert, this is Detective Sendai.
哦
Oh.
警探 你好
Hello, Detective.
我跟你说过法医查验结果下来以后会通知你
I told you I would inform you once I got the forensics results.
呃 有些消息了
Well, I got some.
看起来埃莉斯雷尼尔脖子上的伤痕
It seems the bruises on Elise Rainier’s neck
跟你丈夫的手掌不一致
do not match your husband’s hands.
目前我们不会提起任何诉讼
We’re not ruling anything out at this point,
不过我认为应该告诉你
but I just thought you should know.
谢谢 警探 呃…
Thank you, Detective. Uh…
很高兴听到这个消息 谢谢
I really needed to hear that. Thank you.
# 划呀划 划呀划 划大船 #
# Row, row, row your boat #
# 轻轻进入梦乡里 #
# Gently down the stream #
# 好开心 好开心 好开心 好开心 #
# Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily #
# 生活仅仅是一个美梦 #
# Life is but a dream #
卡莉?
Kali?
卡莉?
Kali?
卡莉 你怎么了?
Kali, what’s wrong?
卡莉! 卡莉!
Kali! Kali!
多可爱的小姑娘啊
What a beautiful little girl.
放肆!
Don’t you dare!
上帝啊!
Jesus!
哦 天呐 天呐!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
卡莉!
Kali!
卡莉!
Kali!
卡莉!
Kali!
卡莉? 宝贝?
Kali? Baby?
我的宝贝 卡莉 卡莉
My baby, Kali. Kali.
大胆!
Don’t you dare!
他来了
He’s here.
卡尔 我是斯佩克斯 跟你通电♥话♥的人
Carl, I’m Specs. I’m the guy you spoke to on the phone.
哦 你好! – 请进
Oh, hello! – Come in.
嗨 卡尔 – 哦
Hi, Carl. – Oh.
好久不见了
It’s been a long time.
是啊
Yeah.
看样子好像我替你老了 你还这么年轻
Looks like I did the aging for the both of us.
哦 别逗了
Oh, please stop it.
你见过斯佩克斯了 这位是塔克
You met Specs. This is Tucker.
埃莉斯说过很多关于你的事
Elise talked about you a lot.
哦 是的 说你是跟她曾经合作过
Oh. Yeah, said you were the second best person
水准第二高的
she ever worked with.
第二高的 过誉了
Second best, that’s generous.
我一直很想追上她的研究高度 想给她打电♥话♥
I had been meaning to catch up with her, to call her.
可是我一直都忙着没有时间 你明白吧?
But I always kept putting it off till the next week, you know?
可是现在她走了
And now she’s gone.
哦 也许这是你跟她道别的机会了
Well, maybe this is your chance to say your good-byes.
斯佩克斯在电♥话♥里跟我说了 可是我不确定我们要…
Specs told me on the phone, but I’m not sure we should…
我们有疑问需要解答
We have questions that need answering,
而我们唯一能够想到要询问的人就是埃莉斯
and the only person we could think of to ask is Elise.
求你帮帮我们 卡尔
Please help us, Carl.
帮我们跟她沟通
Help us contact her.