And what happened after your son woke up?
乔希!
Josh!
乔希 你在哪?
Josh, where are you?
乔希!
Josh!
丽娜
Renai.
我在这
I’m right here.
怎么了? – 丽娜!
What? – Renai!
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
埃莉斯! 埃莉斯!
Elise! Elise!
妈 带道尔顿出去! 打急救电♥话♥!
Mom, get Dalton out of here! Call an ambulance!
不 醒醒 不要 埃莉斯!
No, no, no. Elise!
哦 不!
Oh, no!
不 不!
No, no!
怎么了?
What?
你这样看着我♥干♥什么?
Why are you looking at me like that?
你觉得是我♥干♥的?
You think I did this?
你相信他吗?
Did you believe him?
他是我丈夫 – 我问的不是这个
He’s my husband. – That’s not what I asked.
是的 我相信他 我丈夫不会杀人的
Yes, I believed him. My husband isn’t capable of killing anybody.
这是一张埃莉斯在她被杀前几秒钟拍摄的照片
This is a photo Elise took seconds before she was killed.
你能告诉我照片里那个是谁吗?
Can you tell me who that is in this picture?
我们的房♥子里发生了很多诡异的事情
There were a lot of strange things happening in our house.
我看到了鬼 看到了很多
I saw apparitions, lots of them.
你是要说这是张鬼的照片吗?
Are you telling me that this is a photograph of a ghost?
听我说 兰伯特夫人 我对鬼不感兴趣
Listen, I’m not interested in ghosts, Mrs. Lambert.
我感兴趣的是那些编造出鬼的活人们
I’m interested in the living people who create them.
埃莉斯的脖子上有痕迹
Elise has marks on her neck
是被人类的手掐出来的
that were put there by human hands.
如果法医验证的结果与你丈夫的手掌相吻合的话我会通知你的
I’ll let you know if forensics matches those marks to your husband.
杰西卡 我们回来了
Jessica, we’re home.
嘿 儿子们
Hey, guys.
爸爸! 看我做的 – 嘿
Dad! Look what I made. – Hey.
是什么? – 是简易电♥话♥
What? – It’s a cup phone.
看懂没? 你把耳朵放在这里 我把嘴巴放在那个里边
See? You put your ear in that, and I put my mouth in that.
你是个天才 太厉害了 谢谢你照顾他们
You are a genius. Absolute brilliance. Thanks for watching them.
代我向你妈妈问好 – 我会的
Say hi to your mom from me. – I will.
哦 妈妈 我来吧
Oh. Mom, I’ll get that.
我上去铺床
I’ll go up and make the beds.
好的
All right.
该睡觉了 儿子们
Time for bed, boys.
我们要在这里住多久?
How long are we gonna be here for?
警♥察♥们在咱们家调查的时候
We’re gonna be at Grandma’s house for a little bit
我们暂时住在奶奶家
while the police work at our house.
其实 我们家在这里已经住了很长时间了
You know, this house has been in the family for a long time.
而且你们
And you guys
要睡在爸爸以前的卧室里
get to stay in Daddy’s old bedroom.
你在这里看到什么不好的东西了吗?
Did you see anything bad in here?
没有
No.
你也不会的 对吧?
And neither will you, okay?

Okay.
晚安
Good night.
怎么了?
What?
只是很欣慰你醒来了
Just glad you’re awake.
儿子们 晚安
Good night, boys.
晚安
Good night.
嘿 道尔顿
Hey, Dalton.
怎么了?
What?
看我做的
Look what I made.
一定要看么?
Do I have to?
一定要看
Yeah.
太蠢了
This is stupid.
来试试 真的能用 我想问你些事情 好吗?
Come on, it really works. I wanna ask you something, all right?
好吧 来吧 要把线拉直
All right, fine. The string needs to be tight.
再走远点 好的
Go farther back. Okay.
那么 你觉得这个怎么样?
So, what do you think of this?
我觉得很蠢
I think it’s stupid.

Hey.
洛林?
Lorraine?
没事了
It’s okay.
它还在 – 谁?
It’s still happening. – What is?
我听到钢琴在楼下自己弹起来了
I heard the piano playing by itself downstairs
然后我又发现卡莉掉在她自己的房♥间里婴儿床旁边的地上!
and I found Kali on the floor of her room by her crib!
哦 也许是她自己爬出的婴儿床
Well, maybe she climbed out of her crib.
她以前爬出来过吗?
Has she ever done that before?
怎么了? 你怎么回事?
What? What is wrong with you?
丽娜 我只想让我们忘掉过去继续生活 仅此而已
Renai, I just want us to move on from this, that’s all.
我想让我们变回正常的家庭
I want us to be a normal family again.
这已经没什么正常的了 明白吗? 它还在这里
There is nothing normal about this, okay? These things are still here.
埃莉斯都死了! 已经没人在意这件事了! 有人杀了她!
Elise is dead! No one’s talking about it! Someone murdered her!
那咱们谈谈吧
Then let’s talk about it.
你觉得是我杀的?
You think I did it?
不 不是 我不这么想
No. No, I don’t.
好的 很好
Good. Good.
因为我知道发生了什么
Because I know what happened.
我去到了那个地方把我们的儿子带了回来
I went into that place to get our son back
可是有些邪恶的东西尾随着我回来杀了埃莉斯
and something evil followed me and killed Elise.
你看到它了
You saw it.
你能看到它们
You saw those things.
听我说 不会有什么来打扰我们的 再也不会了
Listen to me. Nothing is gonna bother us, not anymore.
我们的家庭又好了
We have our family back.
我们的儿子也回来了
We have our son.
这难道不是我们应该关注的重点吗?
Isn’t that what we should be focusing on?
是的
Yeah.
你觉得埃莉斯死后我就不会
You think all the ghosts we’ve seen
再继续在意那些我们看到过的鬼了
would somehow make me feel better that Elise is gone.
你看 我们俩
I mean, you and I have
有第一手的知识了解其实有不死的东西存在
firsthand knowledge that there’s something out there beyond death.
可是这都没用
But it’s not helping.
看来有些人活着的时候总会比死后好
Turns out the living version of someone is always better.
她从来都不会不锁书房♥门的
She never left the reading room unlocked.
你先
You first.
猎人 忍♥者 熊
Hunter, ninja, bear.
猎人 忍♥者 熊
Hunter, ninja, bear.
太扯淡了
That’s bullshit.
熊怎么可能赢得了忍♥者?
How does a bear beat a goddamn ninja?
靠它超强的嗅觉 伙计
Superior sense of smell, my friend.
其实吧? 我觉得我们不应该下来
You know what? I don’t think we should be down here.
回去吧
Let’s go back.
那个是私人的房♥间 你不该进去…
That’s a private room. You should stay…
我说吧? – 哦 我的蛋蛋!
See? – Oh, my nuts!
不管你
I’m not helping.
1986年 兰伯特·乔希
你好 乔希 我是埃莉斯
Hi, Josh. I’m Elise.

Hey.
我想问你几个简单的问题
I would love to ask you some simple questions.
不过都是好问题 不会让你为难的
But they’re the good kind, the kind you can’t get wrong.
你喜欢住在这里吗?
Do you like living here?
喜欢
Yeah.
业余水平的录制 只是有点吓人
Amateur framing. Just horrible.
有一些 隔壁就有一个
A few. One kid lives next door.
你能阻止这个吗?
Can you stop it?
我可以送走他的天赋
I could try to take away his gift
来压制他对自己能力的记忆
to suppress his memory of his ability.
我们要怎么做?
How would we do that?
我带你去
I’ll show you.
他他妈的在跟谁讲话?
Who the hell’s he talking to?
我可以送走他的天赋
I could try to take away his gift,
来压制他对自己能力的记忆
to suppress his memory of his ability.
我们要怎么做?
How would we do that?
我带你去
I’ll show you.
就在那
Right there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!