Pass! Shoot it! Shoot it!
-够了 -不 冷静
– That’s it! – No, no, no! Breathe.
想想开心的事
Find your happy place.
她怎么了
What’s her problem?
-莱莉 怎么了 -我们走
– Riley. What’s wrong? – Let’s go.
-你连选拔赛都不完成吗 -有什么意义
– You’re not going to finish try-outs? – What’s the point?
会好起来的 不如再试…
Hey. It’ll be all right. Let’s just go back…
别再说一切都会好起来了
Stop saying everything will be all right!
很棒的进攻 姑娘们
Nice hustle, ladies!
冰球岛
Hockey?
不 她爱冰球 她不能放弃冰球
No, no, she loves hockey. She can’t give up hockey.
快看啊 好球
Hey! Look at that! Very nice shot!
冰棒 我们得赶紧去车站
Bing Bong, we have to get to that station.
当然 这边 过了全麦饼干城♥堡♥就是
Sure thing. This way, just past Graham Cracker Castle.
奇怪了 全麦饼干城♥堡♥就在这儿啊
Hey. That’s weird. Graham Cracker Castle used to be right here.
他们为什么要移开它 那不是…
I wonder why they moved it? That’s not…
我发誓闪闪小马山就在这儿
I would have sworn Sparkle Pony Mountain was right here.
-发生什么事了 -是啊 我不知道
– Hey, what’s going on? – Yeah, yeah. I don’t know…
-我们得回去 -那是梦幻公主世界
– We’ll have to come back. – Princess Dream World!
不 还有毛绒动物名人堂
Oh, no! The Stuffed Animal Hall of Fame!
我的火箭
My rocket!
等等 莱莉和我还要用那个火箭呢
Wait! Riley and I, we’re still using that rocket!
它还能用歌♥曲发动呢
It still has some song power left!
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴
Who’s your friend who likes to play?
不 不 你们不能把我的火箭丢掉
No! No, no, no. No, you can’t take my rocket to the dump!
我和莱莉还要去月球
Riley and I are going to the moon!
我跟莱莉不能就这样算了
Riley can’t be done with me.
没事的 我们能解决这事
Hey, it’s going to be okay! We can fix this!
我们只需要回到总部去
We just need to get back to headquarters.
哪条路能到火车站
Which way to the train station?
我都为我们俩计划好旅行了
I had a whole trip planned for us.
谁怕痒痒啊 痒痒怪要来了
Hey, who’s ticklish, huh? Here comes the tickle monster!
冰棒 你看这儿
Hey, Bing Bong! Look at this!
还有个有趣的游戏
Here’s a fun game!
你指出火车站在哪儿 我们一起去
You point to the train station and we all go there!
那不会很有趣吗 来 我们去火车站吧
Won’t that be fun? Come on, let’s go to the train station!
我很抱歉他们丢掉了你的火箭
I’m sorry they took your rocket.
他们拿走了你所爱的东西
They took something that you loved.
就没有了 永远失去了
It’s gone. Forever.
忧忧 别让他更难过了
Sadness. Don’t make him feel worse.
对不起
Sorry.
那是我仅有的与莱莉有关的东西了
It’s all I had left of Riley.
我想你跟莱莉一定有过很棒的冒险
I bet you and Riley had great adventures.
都是很好的回忆
They were wonderful.
有次我们及时飞回来 还吃了两次早餐
Once we flew back in time. We had breakfast twice that day.
忧忧
Sadness…
听起来太棒了 我想莱莉一定很喜欢
It sounds amazing. I bet Riley liked it.
是的 那时我们是最好的朋友
She did. We were best friends.
那太伤感了
Yeah. It’s sad.
我现在没事了
I’m okay now.
走吧 火车站在这边
Come on. The train station is this way.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我不知道 他很难过
I don’t know. He was sad.
我就听他说
So I listened to what…
快看 火车在那儿
Hey! There’s the train!
我们做到了 终于要回家了
We made it! We’re finally going to get home!
不 这些事实和观点几乎一样了
Oh, no! These facts and opinions look so similar.
别担心 常有的事
Don’t worry about it. Happens all the time.
在一分到十分之间 我只能给今天打F
On a scale of one to ten, I give this day an F.
不如我们别傻站着然后做点儿什么
Well, why don’t we quit standing around and do something?
比如做什么呢 天才
Like what, genius?
比如说放弃 我在做的就是
Like quitting. That’s what I’m doing.
放弃了虽然是懦夫 但懦夫能活下来啊
Sure it’s the coward’s way out. But this coward’s gonna survive.
我们是不能退出的 天才
Emotions can’t quit, genius!
我觉得我们应该让莱莉高兴才对
I thought we were supposed to be keeping Riley happy.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
-怎么了 -没什么
– What is it? – Nothing.
-不过是最好的办法 -什么
– Just the best idea ever. – What?
所有好的核心记忆都是在明尼苏达留下的
All the good core memories were made in Minnesota.
因此 我们要回到明尼苏达再制♥造♥些记忆
Ergo, we go back to Minnesota and make more.
-很棒对吧 -等等
– Ta-da! – Wait, wait, wait.
你是说我们就此逃跑吗
You’re saying we run away?
别这样说
Well, I wouldn’t call it that.
我将它称为快乐核心记忆的开♥发♥方案
I’d call it the happy core memory development program.
你不会是认真的吧
You can’t be serious.
那时我们很快乐
Hey! Our life was perfect
直到爸爸妈妈决定要搬到旧金山
until mom and dad decided to move to San Fran stinktown.
这样做会不会太偏激了
I mean, it’s just so drastic!
需要我提醒你们那时有多快乐吗
Need I remind you of how great things were there?
我们的房♥间 后院 还有朋友
Our room? Our back yard? Our friends?
清至口香糖让你笑容更灿烂
TripleDent Gum will make you smile.
我要口香糖广♥告♥了吗
Did I ask for the gum commercial?
反正我觉得回去更好
Anyway, it was better, that’s my point.
没错 莱莉在明尼苏达更开心
Yeah, Riley was happier in Minnesota.
等等 不如我们先睡明天再说
Wait. Hold on. Shouldn’t we just sleep on this or something?
好吧 明天再说
Fine. Let’s sleep on it.
毕竟快乐的时光
Because, hey, I’m sure jolly fun-filled times
即将要来临了
are just around the corner.
为什么不走了
Hey, hey! Why aren’t we moving?
莱莉睡觉了 我们也休息了
Riley’s gone to sleep. We’re all on break.
意思是我们得在这等到明天吗
You mean we’re stuck here until morning?
是啊 思想火车在她睡着时不开
Yeah, the train of thought doesn’t run while she’s asleep.
-我们等不了那么久 -不如我们弄醒她
– We can’t wait that long. – How about we wake her up?
忧忧 那太蠢了 怎么能…
Sadness, that’s ridiculous! How could we possibly…
我们叫醒她怎么样
How about we wake her up?
-好主意 乐乐 -谢谢 快走
– Great idea, Joy. – Thanks. Come on!
这里太大了
This place is huge!
这里看起来比我想的小多了
Yeah, it looks so much smaller than I expected.
《我能飞》 我很爱看
I can fly? I love that one!
彩虹独角兽 她在那儿
Rainbow Unicorn! She’s right there!
我朋友说你很出名 她想要你的签名
My friend says you’re famous. She wants your autograph.
不 忧忧 别打扰独角兽小姐 好吗
No, no, Sadness, don’t bother Miss Unicorn, okay?
抱歉 她乡下来的 太让人尴尬了
Sorry, she’s from out of town. That was so embarrassing, right?
我喜欢你在梦幻童话历险记第七部的表演
I loved you in Fairy Dream Adventure Part 7.
好了 再见 我爱你
Okay, bye. I love you!
也不知道写的是什么
I wonder what that means.
我们一起进去吧
Well, let’s go in.
布上教室的景 今天的记忆上场
Set up the classroom set! Today’s memories are in!
我们今天的任务很多
We’ve got a lot to work with here.
莱莉放弃了她的好朋友
Riley dumped her best friend,
在学校也不开心
had a miserable day at school,
还放弃了冰球
and quit hockey.
编剧们编了一个超棒的剧本
The writers have put together a killer script!
仅仅因为乐乐和忧忧不在
Just because Joy and Sadness are gone,
我就得来值这愚蠢的夜班
I have to do stupid dream duty.
好了 我们怎么才能叫醒她
Okay. How are we going to wake her up?
有时她做了噩梦就会醒来
Well, she wakes up sometimes when she has a scary dream.
我们可以吓吓她
We could scare her.
吓她吗 不 她今天已经过得够糟了
Scare her? No, she’s been through enough already.
-但是 乐乐 -忧忧
– But, Joy… – Sadness,
可能你知道这里是什么规矩
you may know your way around down here,
但我了解莱莉
but I know Riley.
我们会让她很开心 高兴地醒来
We’re gonna make her so happy, she’ll wake up with exhilaration.
我们让她兴奋地醒来
We’ll excite her awake!
那之前从未发生过
That’s never happened before.
莱莉喜欢狗 穿上这个
Riley loves dogs. Put this on.
我不觉得这能行得通
I don’t think that’ll work.
-冰棒 -什么事
– Bing Bong? – Yeah?
-一定要保护好这些东西 -明白
– Don’t let anything happen to these. – Got it.
加上现实扭曲滤镜
Add the reality distortion filter.
太棒了 大家记住看镜头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!