What luck, right?
-冰球 -我们该怎么说
– Hockey? – What do we do?
伙计们 我觉得…
Guys, this is…
干脆你来假装乐乐好了
You pretend to be Joy.
重回冰面的感觉一定很棒吧
Won’t it be great to be back out on the ice?
是啊 是挺好的
Yeah, that sounds fantastic.
这算什么反应 根本就不像乐乐好吗
What was that? That wasn’t anything like Joy!
-我本来就不是乐乐啊 -可不是吗
– Because I’m not Joy. – Yeah, no kidding.
你们注意到那个表情了吗
Did you guys pick up on that?
-有点不对劲 -对啊
– Something’s wrong. – Totally.
我们要问问她吗
Should we ask her?
试探一下吧
Let’s probe.
不过隐晦一点 尽量别让她发现
But keep it subtle, so she doesn’t notice.
新学校的第一天过得怎么样吗
So, how was the first day of school?
她在试探我们
She’s probing us.
我不管了 你来假装乐乐
I’m done. You pretend to be Joy.
什么 好吧
What? Okay.
还行吧 我也不知道
It was fine, I guess. I don’t know.
棒极了 和乐乐还真像
Very smooth. That was just like Joy.
她一定有心事
Something is definitely going on.
以前从没见过她这样 我们该怎么办
She’s never acted like this before. What should we do?
让我们来探究到底
We’re going to find out what’s happening.
不过我们需要助攻
But we’ll need support.
给丈夫使个眼色
Signal the husband.
里夫斯接到了一记漂亮的传球
With a nice pass over to Reeves,
双方针锋相对 好球
comes across…And nice!
她正看着我们呢
She’s looking at us.
-她刚刚说什么了 -什么
– What did she say? – What?
抱歉 老大 没有人在听
Sorry, sir. No one was listening.
是没倒垃圾 还是没把马桶圈放下来
Is it garbage night? We left the toilet seat up?
你到底说了什么 女人
What? What is it, woman? What?
他又露出那副蠢相来了
He’s making that stupid face again.
真想一把掐死他算了
I could strangle him right now.
再使个眼色
Signal him again.
莱莉 学校生活还好吧
So, Riley, how was school?
-开什么玩笑 -他是在搞笑吗
– You got to be kidding me! – Seriously?
当初居然就为了这个蠢蛋
For this we gave up that
放弃了巴西直升机飞行员
Brazilian helicopter pilot?
都闪开 我来当乐乐
Move! I’ll be Joy.
我过得很好 行了吧
School was great, all right?
莱莉 你没事吧
Riley. Is everything okay?
老大 她刚刚冲我们翻白眼了
Sir, she just rolled her eyes at us.
她到底怎么了
What is her deal?
好吧 给她点脸色看看
All right, make a show of force.
我可不是轻易妥协的人
I don’t want to have to put the foot Down.
什么 对着干吗
No, not the foot!
莱莉 我不喜欢你说话的态度
Riley, I do not like this new attitude.
让你看看什么叫态度 老头子
I’ll show you attitude, old man.
不 不 不 千万别动怒
No. No, no, no! Stay happy!
你们烦不烦 让我安静点不好吗
What is your problem? Just leave me alone!
老大 捕捉到一个极度不礼貌的行为
Sir, reporting high levels of sass!
进入二级备战状态
Take it to defcon two.
大家都听到了吗 二级备战状态
You heard that, gentlemen. Defcon two.
听着 孩子
Listen, young lady,
我不知道你这语气从哪儿学来的
I don’t know where this disrespectful attitude came from…
你不是说要看态度吗 那就给我看好了
You want a piece of this, pops? Come and get it!
好吧 我… 我…
Yeah, well… well…
她快爆发了 准备好了没
Here it comes. Prepare the foot!
现在插入安全秘钥
Keys to safety position.
您一声令下就立刻启动
Ready to launch on your command, sir!
别说了行不行
Just shut up!
现在启动
Fire!
够了 马上回你的房♥间去
That’s it! Go to your room! Now!
我们守住了 我们没妥协
The foot is down! The foot is down!
干得漂亮 先生们 差点就捅娄子了
Good job, gentlemen. That could have been a disaster.
这篓子捅得不小啊
Well, that was a disaster.
来 我带你飞
Come fly with me, Gatinha.
我们必须沿着这个走回去吗
We’re going to walk out there? On that?
这是最快的捷径了
It’s the quickest way back.
这下面可是记忆废墟
But it’s right over the Memory Dump.
一旦掉下去我们就会被永远遗忘了
If we fall, we’ll be forgotten forever.
为了莱莉我们必须这么做
We have to do this for Riley.
-跟着我就好 -好吧
– Just follow my footsteps. – Okay.
其实没想象的那么高 完全没问题
It’s not that high. It’s totally fine…
我刚刚有点失态了
So, things got a little out of hand downstairs.
想谈谈心吗
Do you want to talk about it?
别这样 那个开心果去哪儿了
Come on, where’s my happy girl?
小猴子
Monkey.
他在试着让搞怪岛重新运转
He’s trying to start up Goofball.
别这样嘛
Come on!
快回去 快跑快跑
Go back! Run, run, run!
怎么会…
What…
我明白了 你想一个人待会儿
I get it. You need some alone time.
我们回头再聊
We’ll talk later.
出大问题了
We have a Major problem.
乐乐 你在哪里
Joy, where are you?
我们失去了搞怪岛
We lost Goofball Island.
也就是说
That means she can lose
还可能会失去友谊 冰球 诚实和家人
friendship and hockey and honesty and family.
你能解决的吧 对吗 乐乐
You can fix this, right, Joy?

I…
我不知道
I don’t know.
但总得试试 快来
But we have to try. Okay, come on.
莱莉睡着了
Riley’s gone to sleep.
这也算好事 如果她睡着了
Which is a good thing. When you think about it because
就不会发生其他糟糕的事了
nothing else bad can happen while she’s asleep.
等她醒来 我们就在总部了
We’ll be back to headquarters before she wakes up.
只要从友谊岛过去就好
We’ll just go across Friendship Island.
过不去的
We’ll never make it.
不 不要不要
No! No, no, no!
不要被生活的重担所困扰
Don’t obsess over the weight of life’s problems.
还记得狗狗死掉的那个搞笑电影吗
Remember the funny movie where the dog dies?
忧忧 现在不是颓废的时候
Sadness, we don’t have time for this.
绕个路就行 还可以顺便看风景
We’ll just have to go around. Take the scenic route.
等等 乐乐 你会迷路的
Wait, Joy, you could get lost in there!
往好的一面想
Think positive!
我很肯定你会迷路的
Okay. I’m positive you will get lost in there.
那是长♥期♥记忆区
That’s long term memory.
到处都是走廊和架子组成的迷宫
An endless Warren of corridors and shelves.
我在手册里看到过
I read about it in the manuals.
手册 手册
The manuals? The manuals!
-你看过手册 -对
– You read the manuals! – Yeah.
所以你知道怎么回总部
So you know the way back to headquarters!
也许吧
I guess.
你来当导航
You are my map!
走吧 带路吧 导航 告诉我该怎么走
Let’s go! Lead on, my map! Show me where we’re going!
好 但是我好伤心 走不动
Okay. Only I’m too sad to walk.
让我休息个…几小时
Just give me a few…Hours.
哪边 左边吗
Which way? Left?
对[右边]
Right.
我意思是走左边 左边是对的 正确的
No. I mean, go left. I said left was right. Like “Correct.”
好吧
Okay.
感觉还挺舒服的
This actually feels kind of nice.
好的 开始了
Okay, here we go!
估计能赶在天亮前到达总部
We’ll be back to headquarters before morning.
我们可以的 很简单 很顺利
We can do it! This will be easy! This is working!
根本不顺利 还有多久啊
This is not working. Are we getting close?
前面右转
Yeah, just another right.
然后再左转 然后再左转
And…A left and then another…Left and…
你确定你知道该怎么走吗
Are you sure you know where we’re going?
我怎么感觉离总部越来越远了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!