We’ve been through a lot lately, that’s for sure.
可我们仍爱着这个小女孩
But we still love our girl.
她交到了新朋友 住进了新房♥
She has great new friends, a great new house.
这一切都很完美
Things couldn’t be better.
毕竟莱莉现在才12岁 能发生什么事呢
After all, Riley’s twelve now. What could happen?
谁能告诉我旧金山是哪一年被发现的
And who can tell me what year San Francisco was founded?
有人知道吗 乔丹
Anyone? Jordan?
还要这样下去多久
How much more of this?
离暑假还有五个月两周零四天
Five months, two weeks and four days until Summer Vacation.
然后就能和那个谁一起去巴哈马玩啦
Then it’s off to the Bahamas with you know who!
来 我带你飞
Come fly with me, Gatinha.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
我们到底在为什么生气
What are we mad about?
我也不知道 和特罗伊生一样的气吧
I don’t know. Whatever Troy’s mad about.
-特罗伊为什么生气 -我也不知道
– What’s Troy mad about? – I don’t know.
我当然知道
I know. Totally.
我们是骗子 你觉得他们能看穿我们吗
We’re a total fraud! Do you think they can see through us?
当然不会 我们画眼影了
Of course not! We’re wearing eye shadow!
扮酷真是太累人了
Being cool is so exhausting.
谁是小寿星呀 有人吗
Who’s the birthday girl? Hey! Hello?
念了六年戏剧学校就为了这个
Six years of drama school for this?
快开好吗
Move it, will you?
磨蹭什么呢 快点
What are you doing? Come on!
会没事的 会没事的
You know what? This is okay. This is fine.
我们只要去开心的地方就行
We just need to go to our happy place.
清至口香糖…
Tripledent Gum…
别再放这广♥告♥了
No! Not this again!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!