How about this, huh? Isn’t this nice?
从这儿你能看到一切
You can see everything from up here.
看 这是归纳推理 这是记忆幻觉
Look, there’s inductive reasoning. There’s Déjà vu.
这是语言处理 这是记忆幻觉
There’s language processing. There’s Déjà vu.
这是批判思维 这是记忆幻觉
There’s critical thinking. There’s Déjà vu.
看这里伙计们 是记忆
Hey, look at this, guys! Memories!
那个主意不错 把莱莉吓醒的主意
Hey. That was a good idea. About scaring Riley awake.
你也不是那么糟
You’re not so bad.
真的吗
Really?
干得不错
Nice work.
我很想莱莉变回从前模样
I can’t wait to get the old Riley back.
我们一到那儿 我就去解决这个烂摊子
As soon as we get there, I’m going to fix this whole mess.
这是莱莉吗
Is this Riley?
长这么大了 都坐不进我的火箭了
She’s so big now. She won’t fit in my rocket.
那我们要怎么去月球
How are we gonna get to the moon?
这是那次在大扭树的时候吧
It’s that time in the Twisty Tree, remember?
冰球队员们也都在 她爸妈在一旁欢呼
The hockey team showed up and mom and dad were there cheering.
快看她开怀大笑着
Look at her, having fun and laughing.
我喜欢这段回忆
I love this one.
我也喜欢这段回忆
I love that one, too.
不错嘛 现在你总算明白了吧
Atta girl! Now you’re getting it!
是啊 那天土拨鼠队输了场重要的季后赛
Yeah. It was the day the Prairie Dogs lost the big playoff game.
莱莉没有打进制胜一球
Riley missed the winning shot.
她很伤心 想要放弃冰球
She felt awful. She wanted to quit.
对不起 我又在感伤了
Sorry. I went sad again, didn’t I?
这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
等我们回去了再想办法解决
We can keep working on that when we get back. Okay?
好
Okay.
我就不懂了
But I just don’t understand.
我们的搬运车怎么会开到德州去了呢
Why did our moving Van even go to Texas?
客户太多了
Multiple customers?
本来说好五号♥就送到的
Well, we were promised delivery on the fifth.
不好意思 这事就不能尽快吗
Excuse me, isn’t there any way that you can rush it?
诚实岛
Honesty Island?
小心
Look out!
快点
Come on!
坚持住
Hold on!
快点 快上 人在那 快快快
Hurry up! Come on! Over here! Come on, people! Let’s, go, go, go!
那可是我们回家的路
That was our way home.
又一座岛崩塌了 怎么回事
We lost another Island? What is happening?
你没听说吗 莱莉要离家出走
Haven’t you heard? Riley’s running away.
什么
What?
等等 再等下
Wait, wait, hang on, guys.
真要这么做吗 这可不是开玩笑
Are we really doing this? I mean, this is serious.
我们没有核心记忆了
Look. We have no Core Memories.
你想然莱莉开心吗
You want Riley to be happy?
那就回到明尼苏达去创造新的美好回忆
Let’s get back to Minnesota and make more.
乐乐 我们快点的话 还能阻止她
Joy, if we hurry, we can still stop her.
家庭岛 走
Family Island. Let’s go!
乐乐 乐乐 太危险了
Joy! Joy! It’s too dangerous!
我们赶不上了
We won’t make it in time.
这是我们回去的唯一办法
But that’s our only way back!
召回管道
A Recall Tube!
我们可以被召回
We can get recalled!
亲爱的 今天要过得开心
Have a great day, sweetheart.
放学后见 小猴子
See you after school, Monkey.
爸妈爱你
We love you!
跑 快点跑
Go! Run, run! Go!
忧忧 忧忧 等等
Whoa! Whoa! Sadness! Sadness, stop!
你在伤害莱莉
You’re hurting Riley!
不 我又这么做了
No, no, no! I did it again!
你要是进来 这些回忆就会变悲伤
If you get in here, these Core Memories will get sad.
对不起 莱莉必须要开心起来
I’m sorry. Riley needs to be happy.
乐乐
Joy?
乐乐
Joy!
乐乐
Joy!
乐乐
Joy?
乐乐
Joy!
乐乐 你在干什么 别费劲了
Joy, what are you doing? Will you stop it, please?
你还没搞懂吗 乐乐 我们被困在这了
Don’t you get it, Joy? We’re stuck down here.
我们被遗忘了
We’re forgotten.
我们以前常常玩捉人游戏
We used to play tag and stuff.
可自从搬家后
But everything’s different now.
一切都变了
Since we moved.
你还记得她以前
Do you remember how she used
画画的时候吐出舌头的样子吗
to stick her tongue out when she was coloring?
我能听她的故事听上一整天
I could listen to her stories all day.
我只想让莱莉能够开心
I just wanted Riley to be happy.
可现在…
And now…
那天土拨鼠队输了场重要的季后赛
It was the day the Prairie Dogs lost the big playoff game.
莱莉没有打进制胜一球 她很伤心
Riley missed the winning shot. She felt awful.
想要放弃冰球
She wanted to quit.
忧忧
Sadness.
爸爸妈妈 队员们
Mom and dad… the team…
因为她难过 来逗她开心
They came to help because of sadness.
我们得回到上面去
We have to get back up there.
乐乐 我们被困在这了
Joy, we’re stuck down here.
也许已经在别的星球上了
We might as well be on another planet.
别的星球
Another planet.
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴
Who’s your friend who likes to play?
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴
Who’s your friend who likes to play?
坐上火箭 高呼万岁
His rocket makes you yell “hooray!”
谁是你全能的小伙伴 想唱歌♥告诉全世界
Who’s the best in every way and wants to sing this song to say?
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴
Who’s your friend who likes to play?
坐上火箭 高呼万岁
His rocket makes you yell “hooray!”
上吧
Hop in.
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴 冰棒 冰棒
Who’s your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong, Bing Bong
坐上火箭 高呼万岁 冰棒 冰棒
His rocket makes you yell “hooray!” Bing Bong, Bing Bong
谁是你全能的小伙伴 想唱歌♥告诉全世界
Who’s the best in every way and wants to sing this song to say
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴 冰棒 冰棒
Who’s your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong, Bing Bong
坐上火箭 高呼万岁 冰棒 冰棒
His rocket makes you yell “hooray!” Bing Bong, Bing Bong
谁是你全能的小伙伴 想唱歌♥告诉全世界
Who’s the best in every way and wants to sing this song to say
再来
Come on!
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴 冰棒 冰棒
Who’s your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong, Bing Bong
坐上火箭 高呼万岁 冰棒 冰棒
His rocket makes you yell “hooray!” Bing Bong, Bing Bong
谁是你全能的小伙伴 想唱歌♥告诉全世界
Who’s the best in every way and wants to sing this song to say
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴
Who’s your friend who likes to play?
走 乐乐 再试一次
Come on, Joy. One more time.
我有预感这次能成功
I got a feeling about this one.
冰棒 冰棒 坐上火箭 高呼万岁
Bing Bong, Bing Bong! His rocket makes you yell “hooray!”
冰棒 冰棒
Bing Bong, Bing Bong.
谁是你全能的小伙伴 想唱歌♥告诉全世界
Who’s the best in every way and wants to sing this song to say
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴 冰棒 冰棒
Who’s your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong, Bing Bong
响点 乐乐 再唱响点
Louder! Joy, sing louder!
来跟我一起唱 谁是你爱玩的小伙伴
To sing this song to say who’s your friend who likes to…
谁是你爱玩的小伙伴 冰棒 冰棒
Who’s your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong, Bing Bong
坐上火箭 高呼万岁 冰棒 冰棒
His rocket makes you yell “hooray!” Bing Bong, Bing Bong
谁是你全能的小伙伴 想唱歌♥告诉全世界
Who’s the best in every way and wants to sing this song to say
冰棒
Bing Bong!
马上就到了
We’re gonna make it!
冰棒 我们做到了
Bing Bong! We did it!
我们… 冰棒 冰棒
We… Bing Bong? Bing Bong!
你做到了
You made it!
去吧 快去救莱莉
Go! Go save Riley!
替我带她上月球 好吗
Take her to the moon for me. Okay?
我会努力的 冰棒
I’ll try, Bing Bong.
我向你保证
I promise.
我们回来了
We’re home!
莱莉 莱莉
Riley? Riley!
我打电♥话♥给她
I’ll call her cell.
好可怕 等等 是有人朝我们走来吗