该死的 见鬼
Goddamnit! Ah, shit!
不 天啊…
No! God…
见鬼了 见鬼
Fuck it! Fuck!
去你的
FUCK you!
我记得你甜美的脸
I remember your sweet face
直到永远
Till doomsday
闪亮的眼睛
Fiddle-aye
伙计 我昨晚疯了
Man, I went wild last night
我感觉很好
Oh, I went feeling alright
世界末日不会让我厌烦 你会觉得厌烦吗
I don’t let doomsday bother me Do you let it bother you?
好的 行了 行了
Yes. That’s it. That’s it.
可以了 看在上帝的份上 它可是自动的
That’s it! It’s sewing itself, for Christ’s sake!
当世界末日离去…
When doomsday rears her ugly head again…
-喂 -你猜我做了什么
-Hello? -Guess what I just did.
卡姆 亲爱的 现在是凌晨五点
Cam. Honey, it’s 5:00 in the morning.
我给你女儿做了一条 令人惊叹的裙子
I just made your daughter the most incredible skirt.
-闪闪发光 还有花边 太美了 -那太好了
-Sparkles, ruffles. Beautiful. -That’s terrific.
但你也许该去睡睡觉
But you probably should get some sleep.
但是我不困 亲爱的
But I’m not tired, darling.
卡姆
‘-Cam?
玛姬 现在这时候美国 还有哪个父亲醒着
Maggie, name one other father in America who’s up right now
正为他的女儿 做弗朗明哥的舞蹈服
sewing a flamenco skirt for their daughter.
你吃药了吗
Are you taking your lithium?
其实 自从你离开后 我就没再吃药了
Actually, I haven’t taken my lithium since you left.
我发现只要我每天 固定喝一丁点儿啤酒
I find that if I take small, steady sips of beer all day,
我就会很稳定
I stay on an even keel.

Hello?
好吗 好吗 你觉得怎么样
Well? Well? What do you think?
这是我见过的最美的裙子
It’s the most glorious skirt I’ve ever known.
就是这样 你就像一个 跳着弗朗明哥的美人鱼
Ah! There you go. You look like a… a flamenco mermaid.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.

Hi.
-听我说 -什么
-Listen to me. -What?
这样不健康
It’s just not healthy.
你保证过你会吃药的 卡姆
You promised you would take your lithium, Cam.
是的 你也保证过会永远爱我
Yes, and you promised that you’d love me forever.
-不管好坏 -打搅一下 先生
-Better or for worse. -Excuse me, sir.
但是我们的着装要求 需要你打领带
But our dress code requires that you wear a tie.
如果你不介意 我对于那药有话要说
I’d like to say one thing about lithium, if you don’t mind.
没人知道它们是否有效
Nobody even knows if it works
或者它们对人的长♥期♥效应
or what the long-term effects are on one’s body.
同样的情况适用于氟哌啶醇 氯丙嗪和丙戊酸
The same goes for Haldol, Thorazine and valproic acid
以及所有它们 称为治疗手段的东西
and all the rest of their so-called treatments.
我就像个小白鼠一样
I am nothing more than a guinea pig.
如果我没有告诉你的话
And you would have never known I’d stopped taking it
你绝对不会知道 我已经没在吃药了
if I hadn’t… if I hadn’t told you.
我是个白♥痴♥ 一个该死的自我毁灭的混♥蛋♥
I’m an idiot. A fucking self-destructive fuckhead.
-你不是 -谢谢你
-You’re not. -Thank you.
这就是你得为 自己的身体负责的原因
This is the reason why you have to take responsibility for your condition.
那你对你的孩子 承担责任的方式呢
The way you’ve taken responsibility for your children?
那不公平
That is not fair.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
我知道每周末回家 对你来说有多困难
I know how hard it is for you to come home every weekend.
-我知道 我知道 -来这里不困难
-I know. I know. -It’s not hard to come.
困难的是离开
It’s hard to leave.
困难的是离开 然后所有人看着我
It’s hard to leave and have everybody look at me
好像我是世界上最坏的母亲
like I’m the worst mother in the world just because
就因为我想让自己的孩子 过上更好的生活
I’m looking for a better life for my children.
卡姆 你是贵族人家出身
Cam, you come from a blue-blood family.
当被人活的很悲惨 他们就…
When white people live in squalor, they’re…
你就很古怪
You’re eccentric.
当黑人活的很悲惨 就没人会关心
When black people live in squalor, no-one’s charmed.
相信我
Believe me.
好吧 如果说有什么值得安慰的话
Well, if it’s any consolation,
也没有人对我 悲惨的生活感兴趣
no-one seems to be charmed by my squalor either.
我的卧室完全没有改变
I haven’t made any headway on my bedroom.
我决定要接受E.F.哈顿的工作
I’ve decided I’m gonna take the E.F. Hutton job.
在纽约
In New York.
玛姬 我一个人无法继续下去
Maggie, I can’t keep doing this on my own!
-她们需要你 我需要你 -我不是求…我知道
-They need you. I need you. -I’m not asking… I know.
我不是请你那么做 该轮到我照顾女儿们了
I’m not asking you to. It’s time for me to take the girls.
你要带她们去纽约
You’re taking the girls to New York?
-是的 -那么你和我呢
-Yes. -What about you and me?
我们怎么办
What about us?
什么 不
What? No.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it!
你身上还有很多让我爱的东西
There’s so many things about you that I still love.
能给我来杯威士忌苏打吗
Can I have a Scotch and soda, please?
卡梅伦
Cameron.
听我说
Listen to me.
我依然相信你
I still believe in you.
我不想放弃 不想
And I don’t want to give up. I don’t.
-但是我不能 -什么
-But I can’t. -What?
你有…你有…
Did you even… did you even…
我是说 你有试过在这 找份工作吗
I mean, did you even try finding a job when you were here?
或者说那只是你计划的一部分
Or was that all just part of your plan?
我的计划是上完学后回来
My plan was I would… l would come back right after school,
找份工作 也许我们在一起 也许不在一起
get a job, and maybe we’d stay together and maybe we wouldn’t,
但我们依然是一家人 一起养大孩子们
but we would still be a family and raise the girls together.
但是我无法在这找到工作 找不到
But I can’t get a job here. I can’t.
这些波士顿的公♥司♥不需要我
These Boston firms don’t want me.
-为什么 为什么他们不要你 -这里是波士顿
-Why? Why don’t they want you? -It’s Boston.
他们需要像你一样的人
They want people like you.
你想在波士顿工作 我会为你在波士顿找到工作
You want a job in Boston? I’ll get you a job in Boston.
你看起来很好 卡姆 你一切都还好吧
You look well, Cam. Everything good down your way?
-不 其实不好 迪克 -很遗憾
-No. Not really, Dickie. No. -Sorry to hear that.
你知道玛姬刚拿到了 MBA学位吗
You know that Maggie’s just gotten her MBA?
我听说了 对她很有好处
I heard. Good for her.
我想知道为什么这里 没有适合她的职位
I was just wondering why there isn’t a position here for her.
毕竟这是一个家族企业
It is a family firm, after all.
卡姆 我也希望这里有那样的位置
Cam, I wish there were a place here.
但是我们暂时 并没有那样的位置
But we just don’t have that position at the moment.
你的意思是当小迪克 和另一个…
So you’re telling me that when Dickie Jr and the other one…
-从大学毕业后…-我的另一个儿子叫萨姆纳
graduate from college… Sumner. That’s my other son.
他们不会在这上班 天杀的 迪克
They’re not gonna land here? Goddamnit, Dickie!
我知道这是怎么回事 职位是你说了算的
I know how this works. You create the position!
卡姆 我得说这就是
I have to say, Cam, this is why
我们从不邀请你参加 圣诞晚会的原因
we never invite you to the Christmas party.
我才不关心什么圣诞晚会
I don’t give a shit about the Christmas party!
我要你雇佣我的妻子
I want you to hire my wife!
她比你们任何人都 更努力五万倍
She works 50,000 times harder than any of you!
抱歉 我必须请你离开
I’m sorry. I’m going to have to ask you to leave.
不 你知道这有多难吗
No! Do you have any idea how hard it is?
你知道她做出的牺牲吗
Do you have any idea the sacrifice she makes?
她需要在波士顿找到份工作
She needs a job here in Boston!
-天杀的 -控制你自己
-Goddamnit! -Control yourself!
该死的
Goddamnit!
住手 控制你的情绪
Stop it! Snap out of it!
卡姆
Cam?
卡梅伦
Cameron?
卡姆
Cam?
你为什么湿透了
Why are you wet?
孩子们睡了吗
The girls asleep?
是的 睡着了
Yes, they are.
费瑟给你看了她的裙子吗
Did Faith show you her skirt?
是的
She did.
很美
It’s beautiful.
我无法帮你在波士顿找到工作
I couldn’t get you a job in Boston.
没关系
It’s alright.
我跳进了查尔斯河
I jumped in the Charles River.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!