我们需要我们自己的生活 而你需要你自己的生活
We need to have our own life, and you need to have yours.
如果你们不让我做任何事
How am I supposed to have my own life
我该怎么有自己的生活
when you won’t let me do anything?
好吧 我们要去 野餐桌那里玩
Fine! We’re hanging out at the picnic tables.
-死神牌 -意思是我要死了
-The death card. -Does that mean I’m gonna die?
对了 我们都会死的
Well, we all die sometime.
我们重新开始
Let’s start over.
你们谁有火吗
Oh. Any of you kids have a light?
我们能去你家里玩吗
Can we finish this at your apartment?
我们父母刚买♥♥了一套组合家具
Our parents just got a new sectional.
-别担心 这有火 -那你呢
-Never mind. Here’s one. -How about you?
我哥哥正在为考法学院学习
My brother is studying for law school.
欢迎你们来我们家
You’re all welcome to come to our apartment.
卡姆 我们能和你谈谈吗
Cam, can we speak to you for a minute?
干嘛 干嘛
What? What?
我就要失去耐心了
I am about to lose my shit.
我们说过你可以陪我们一起出来
We told you you could come hang out with us.
但没说过你可以请人们去我们家
We did not say you could invite people to the apartment.
-但那会很有趣的 -根本没意思 而是很丢脸
-But it could be fun. -Not fun. Humiliating.
-要我们一字一字的说出来吗 -我会泡茶
-Do we need to spell it out? -I can make tea.
我们可以吃肉桂吐司 那里有很多棋类游戏
We can have cinnamon toast. There’s lots of board games.
我们不想让人们知道 我们是如何生活的
We don’t want people to see how we live!
你如何生活不是什么大事 那不是你的错
Big deal how you live! It’s not your fault!
告诉他们 你父亲患有 躁狂郁郁症 或者是抑郁症
Tell them -your father’s manic depressive or bipolar!
或者随他们现在怎么说
Or whatever they’re calling it these days!
不要因为我而没有朋友
Don’t not have friends because of me!
他妈的 算了吧 管他的
Fuck it. Forget it. Never mind.
我警告你 你肯定没见过这样的东西
I’m warning you. You’ve never seen anything like this.
-我见过凌乱的人家 -我们家不一样
-I’ve seen messy houses before. -Not like this.
我会跑进去关上爸爸的房♥门
I’ll run and close Daddy’s door.
我们带了些朋友过来
We brought some friends over.
真的吗
Really?
为什么你们有这么多东西
Why do you have so much stuff?
-我们的爸爸是北极熊 -躁郁症 他有躁狂抑郁症
-Our dad is totally polar bear. -Bipolar. He’s manic depressive.
我有个叔叔也有那种病 他活的像个猪似的
I have an uncle with that. He also lives like a pig.
嘿 那很酷
Hey! That’s cool.
《红男绿女》
买♥♥定离手
No more bets.
-肉桂吐司和茶 -好耶 我要
-Cinnamon toast and tea? -Yes, please!
三十二
-Mmm. -32.
有人想学
Would anyone like to learn
如何制♥作♥巧克力松露吗
how to make chocolate truffles from scratch?

Me!
蛋蛋
Balls!
哎呀
Yah!
秋天
你知道 你和爸爸有时可以出去
You know, you and Daddy could go out sometime.
我们不需要保姆 我们之前很害怕
We don’t need a babysitter. We used to get scared.
但现在再也不害怕了
But we’re not scared anymore.
你变的真老了
You’ve gotten so old.
我不认为我是黑人
I don’t think I’m black.
-你当然是黑人 -但是我看起来像白人
-Of course you’re black. -But I look white.
你就是黑人 亲爱的
You’re black, sweetie.
费瑟看起来像黑人 我随我老爸
Faith looks black. I look like Daddy.
那是因为你混合了 我们两人的特点
That’s because you’re a mix of both of us.
没人能看出我是黑人 除非我告诉他们
Nobody thinks I’m black when I tell them.
艾米丽娅 你是黑人
Amelia, you’re black.
你妈妈是黑人 所以你也是黑人
Your mother is black. So you’re black.
如果这会让你感觉好点 我会告诉人们我是黑人
If it makes you feel better, I’ll tell people I’m black.
即使他们认为那是我的幻想
Even if they think I’m delusional.
那太可笑了 她当然是黑人
That’s ridiculous. Of course she’s black.
她妈妈就是黑人 她太争强好胜了
Her mother’s black. She’s being feisty.
-姑娘们看起来很好 对吧 -不开玩笑
-The girls seem good, right? -No kidding.
上周艾米丽娅把学校里的霸王 打的屁滚尿流
Last week, Amelia kicked the crap out of the school bully.
她用力踢他的膝盖 把他打的拄拐了
She kicked him so hard in the knee, she put him on crutches.
-哇 -我非常的骄傲
-Wow! -I was quite proud.

Oh!
你看起来不错
You seem good.
你也是 玛姬 这谁能知道呢
So do you, Maggie. Well, what do you know?
我找到工作后会更好 然后我会回来
I’ll be better when I get a job and I come back here.
谢谢你 非常感谢你让这些有可能
Thank you. Thank you so much for making this possible.
别再睡沙发了
Stop sleeping on the sofa
到床上和我一起睡
and spend the night with me in a bed.
不 我不能去你房♥里 卡姆
No. I can’t go in your room, Cam.
-为什么不行 -真是难以置信 你…
-Why not? -Oh! It’s beyond belief. You…
卡姆 你在里面放了三辆脚踏车
Cam, you have three bicycles in there.
-那就是你的理由 -是的
-That’s your reason? -Yes!
还有几罐油漆稀释剂
You have cans of paint thinner.
上次我进去 出来的时候
Last time I went in there, I came out and I had motor oil
裤子上全是机油
all over my pants.
-卡姆 那太荒谬了 -那我就清理好
-Cam, it’s ridiculous. -Then I’ll clean it!
那可太好了
That would be really nice.
那样一来那房♥间就更诱人了
It might make it more inviting.
你之前从未跟我说过这些事
You never said anything about this to me before.
我不想因为你房♥间的事唠叨你 你已经是大人了
I’m done nagging you about your room. You’re a grown man.
你不觉得我的房♥间很诱人
And you don’t find my room inviting?
是的
No!
我或者别人都不会这么想
Not me or anyone else.
-我肯定你也是如此 -我肯定不是
-I’m pretty sure not even you. -Oh, definitely not me.
好了 我会清理的 两天之后
That’s it. I’ll clean it. Two days tops.
你会看到一个美丽的房♥间
You’ll see. It’ll be a thing of beauty.
-好的 走着瞧 -在那之前呢
-OK. We’ll see. -And till then?
什么
What?
那里有一间半私人的楼梯间
There’s a semi-private stairwell.
你认为怎样
What do you say?
我住楼梯间的日子结束了
Oh. My stairwell days are over.
你以前住过楼梯间
You had stairwell days?
玛姬 斯图亚特
Maggie Stuart?
我很快就要完成在 哥伦比亚商学院的MBA了
I’m about to finish my MBA at Columbia Business School,
所以我也带来了
so I come to you with wonderful references
威尔逊教授的推荐信
from Professor Wilson,
我也收到了纽约 E.F.哈顿公♥司♥的任职邀请
and I’ve been offered a futures job at E.F. Hutton, in New York,
但是贵公♥司♥才是我想来的地方
but Howard and Company is where I want to be.
-E.F.哈顿公♥司♥ -是的
-E.F. Hutton? -Yes.
那很好啊 为什么回到波士顿
Well, that’s terrific. Why come back to Boston?
因为我的孩子们在这
My children are here.
孩子们 是男孩
Children. Boys?
-还是女孩 -两个女儿 两个女儿
-Girls? -Uh, two girls. Two girls.
但是她们非常独♥立♥ 这就
But they’re very independent, which…
使得我可以工作到很晚
gives me the ability to work late
还能很早到达
and arrive very, very early…
好的 非常感谢 我们会联♥系♥你的
Well, thanks so much. We’ll be in touch.
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
非常感谢你们的时间 谢谢
Thank you so much for your time. Thank you.
爸爸 我要给煎蛋卷 加更多黄油吗
Daddy, do I add more butter for each omelette?
每个蛋卷加办汤勺
Half a tablespoon for each omelette.
不担心它变成见过那样的棕色
Don’t be afraid to let it turn nut-brown.
知道了
Got it!
你有开始做我的衣服吗
Did you start my costume?
什么衣服
What costume?
我在才艺表演上穿的 弗朗明哥的舞蹈服
My flamenco dancer costume for the talent show.
-你要给我做裙子 -好的
-You’re making me a skirt. -Right.
-爸爸 明天就要穿了 -好的 好的 我知道了
-Daddy, it’s tomorrow. -Right, right. I know.
我就知道 你根本没做
I knew it! You’re not making it!
好的 好的 我说了我会做 我就一定能做到
OK, OK! I said I’d make it, and I will!
我要一条全是亮片和褶子的裙子
I want it to be all sparkly and ruffly.
我知道了 烦人虫
You got it, buggins.
不是什么大事
No big deal.
只要把这裙子放大个两百倍
I just need to make this skirt 200 times bigger.
是的 是的 是的
Yes! Yes! Yes!
不不不不不 不不不 该死的
No, no, no, no, no! No, no, no, no! Goddamnit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!