窗户都能用 还有地板
All the windows work. There’s a floor!
太香了
It smells so good.
妈妈 我们住在有租金控制的公♥寓♥
Gaga, we live in a rent-controlled apartment.
我知道 我帮你付的房♥租
I know that. I pay your rent.
-我们非常感激 -那点根本不算钱
-And we’re very grateful for it. -It’s dirt-cheap.
问题是我根本没钱来维护宾利
But the point is I can’t even afford to maintain the Bentley.
我连宾利的油钱都付不起
I can’t even afford to fill its gas tank.
如果你是在找我要油钱…
If you’re asking me for gas money…
不 奶奶 我不是要油钱
No, Gaga, I’m not asking for gas money.
女孩们都是优秀的学生
The girls are both phenomenal students.
她们现在的状况不能轻易被改变
And they’re not being challenged where they are right now.
如果你真的想要帮忙的话
And if you really wanted to help,
进私人学校会对她们的成长 有极大的帮助
they would flourish in a private school.
我觉得这对女孩们来说 这可不是很好的示范
I don’t think that’s teaching the girls a very good lesson.
你说呢
DO you?
对 我想不是
No, I suppose not.
对不起我没要宾利
Look, I’m sorry I didn’t take the Bentley.
要来也没用 我知道你们很失望
It didn’t make any sense. I know you’re disappointed.
你应该要下来再卖♥♥掉
You should have taken it and sold it
然后买♥♥辆食品车赚钱
and then bought a crepe cart and made lots of money
这样我们就不会这么穷了
and then we wouldn’t be so poor.
亲爱的 薄饼虽然好吃
Sweetheart, although crepes are delicious,
但它们没有你们想的那么赚钱
they’re not exactly the goldmine that you think they are,
特别是在经济衰退的时候
especially during a recession.
那我们也能把宾利卖♥♥掉
Well, then, we could have sold the Bentley
起码能有点钱
and just had some money.
奶奶绝不会让我卖♥♥那辆车的
Gaga would have never let me sell that car.
-她本来就是要给你的 -不是那样的
-She was giving it to you. -It doesn’t work like that.
很难解释
It’s hard to explain.
这是我们唯一能拥有
It was our one chance to have something
别人想要的东西的机会
that other people might want.
没人想要我们现在拥有的这些
Nobody wants what we have.
爸爸做了件很神奇的事
Daddy did something so amazing.
是吗
He did?
猜猜我为这停车位了多少钱
Guess what I paid for this parking spot.
-天啊 -一分钱不用
-Oh, God! -Absolutely nothing.
一分钱一分货
Well… You get what you pay for.
我们给你准备了个惊喜
We have a surprise for you.
-好 -那是乔克 我们的狗狗
-OK. -That’s Jock! That’s our dog!
-爸爸为我们买♥♥的 -艾米丽娅给他取的名字
-Daddy got him for us! -Amelia named him!
他为什么会那样
OK. Why… why is he acting this way?
他被上一任主人虐待过
He was abused by his last owner.
所以爸爸只要离开他 他就会很生气
So any time Daddy leaves him, he gets really upset.
因为他爱爸爸 因为爸爸救了他
Because he loves Daddy. ‘Cause Daddy saved him.
我们正在努力
We’re working on it.
这就是新车
And this is the new car?
它被上一任主人虐待过
It was abused by its last owner.
但爸爸拯救了它
But Daddy saved it.
-看看好孩子 -乔克
-Who’s a good boy? -Jock!
-等等 女儿们 -等等
-Jock, no! -Wait!
-等等 女孩们 -乔克 乔克
-Wait! Girls! -Jock! Jock!
-乔克 回来 -不
-Jock! Come back! -No!
别吃那个
Don’t eat that!
-就这样 喔 -喔
-That’s it, Little! Whoa! -Whoa!
起来
Get up!
进去 进去 认真点
Get in there! Get in there like you mean it!

Ah!
好的
Yes!

Hey.
那两个女孩不是跟我们 住同一幢楼的吗
Don’t those two little girls live in our building?
对 但他们很坏
Yeah, but they’re really mean.
小气 但他们穿的是一对的 粉色蓬蓬帽
Mean? They’re wearing matching pink pompom hats.
他们能多坏
How mean can they be?
还 小女孩们
Hey! Little girls!
小男孩们
Little boy!
来 来一起打篮球吧
Come. Come play basketball with us.
-他们坏吗 -嗯哼
-Are they mean? -Mm-hm.
就是这样 艾米丽娅 给他点压力
That’s it, Amelia. Put pressure on him.
手伸过去
Get your hands in there!
举起手来 艾米丽娅 抬起手
Hands up, Amelia! Hands up!
好的 干得好
Alright, good job.
噢 好
Oh, yes!
那些孩子挺不错的 下次应该请他们过来
Those kids seem nice. We should invite them over sometime.
不行
No way!
我死也不要让那些人 到我们住的粪坑来
I’d rather die than have people into our shithole.
太伤心了
They crush my soul.
我们来了 我们来了
Here we come Here we come
我们是海盗 我们要让你擦甲板
We’re the pirates, and we’re gonna make you swab the decks
我们来了 我们来了
Here we come Here we come
我们是海盗 我们会让你…
We’re the pirates, and we’re gonna make you…
费瑟宝贝 能不能请你 把桌子上的东西清理一下
Faithie-bear, could you please clear your stuff off the table?
-我很忙 -我们很快要吃晚饭了
-I’m busy. -We’ll be having dinner soon.
有个能坐下来吃东西的地方 会很棒的
It’d be awfully nice to have a place to sit and eat!
-等一下 -走木板
-Later! ..Walk the plank
木板木板木板…
Plank, plank, plank, plank, plank, plank, plank…
-现在 -我们来了
-Now. -J’ Here we come.
-我们来了 -现在 现在
-Here we come… -Now! Now!
你太坏了
You are so mean!
-我不是你的仆人 -不
-I am not your servant! -No!
该死的 我才是仆人
Goddamnit! I’m the servant!
我整天给你们做饭 打扫
All I do is cook for you and clean,
开车带你们到处走 满足你们 所有的需求
and I drive you around and take care of your every goddamn need!
你们却把我当成女佣
You treat me like a goddamn maid!
我要离开这 乔克 回去 回去
I got to get out of here! Jock, go back. Go back!
-我们没保姆 -你不需要保姆
-We don’t have a babysitter. -You don’t need a babysitter.
但现在是晚上 我们会害怕 费瑟会害怕
But it’s night-time. We get scared. Faithie gets scared.
那你就得坚强点 有什么好怕的
Then you need to toughen up. What is there to be scared of?
-狼 吸血鬼 -强♥奸♥犯
-Wolves? Vampires? -Rapists!
强♥奸♥犯 要是强♥奸♥犯敲门 比让他们进来
Rapists? If a rapist knocks, don’t let him in!
但要是他们强行进来呢 强♥奸♥犯都这样
But what if they force their way in? That’s what rapists do!
踢他们的蛋啊 我得离开这
You kick them in the balls! Oh! I need to get out of here!
我受不了了 我要跟大人在一起
I can’t take it anymore! I need to go be with adults!
而不是乳臭未干的小混♥蛋♥
Not a bunch of bratty, bossy brats!
放开我的脚
Unhand my foot!

Oh!
噢 嗨 卡姆 要上楼吗
Oh. Hi, Cam. Going up?
我想是吧
I guess so.
-要帮你拿吗 -实际上
-You need help folding those? -You know…
我好像把东西忘在洗衣房♥了
Actually, I forgot something in the laundry room.
看吧 女孩们 铁链没用的
See, girls? The chain’s worthless.
它只不过是给你们一种 错误的安全感
All it does is provide a false sense of security.
那是你们最不需要的 对不起吓到你们了
And that’s the last thing you girls need. Sorry I scared you.
我们会更勇敢 爸爸 下次我保证我们会更勇敢
We’ll be braver, Daddy. Next time, I promise we’ll be braver.
上♥床♥吧 我还要清理一下房♥间
Put yourselves to bed. I’ve got a mess to clean up.
那锁太烂了
That lock was bullshit.
-那辆勇士怎么了 -我没告诉你
-What happened to the Valiant? -I didn’t I tell you?
-它着火了 -噢
-It caught on fire. -Oh.
-我很难过 -当然了
-I’m depressed. -Of course you are.
你的狗跑了 你的家人
Your dog ran away, your family gives you
只给你勉强够糊口的钱 而且你到处扰民
just barely enough money to live off, and you annoy people.
你们忘了我的痔疮
You’re leaving out my haemorrhoids.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去见基姆 阿里和瑟古德
I’m meeting Kim, Ali and Thurgood.
-我能去吗 -我想是的
-Can I come? -I guess.
我能去吗
Can I come?
-不行 -天啊
-No! -God!
我们是和我们的朋友出去玩
We are hanging out with our friends!
为什么你不把你的朋友带家里来
Why don’t you ever bring your friends here?
-来这个鬼地方 -别那么说
-To this shithole? -Stop saying that!
爸爸 你不能跟孩子们 一起玩 那很奇怪
Daddy, you can’t hang out with kids. It’s weird.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!