我以为你是被艾克赛特开除
Thought you got kicked out of Exeter.
我因为截然不同的原因 被这两家学校开除
I got kicked out of both, for very different reasons…
我当时在去参加Ec10考试的路上
So I’m on my way to my Ec 10 exam,
听到一段风笛音乐 于是就跟着乐声去了甲板
and I hear this bagpipe music, so I follow it into the Square,
是几个街头音乐人 在那里演奏苏格兰民谣
and there’s this street musician playing Scottish ballads.
他帽子脱下了 人们在他面前经过
He’s got his hat out and people are walking by
不断往里扔钱
and they’re putting money in it,
我觉得”那是个好主意”
and I think, “That’s a good idea.”
于是我坐在他身边 也放下帽子
So I sit down next to him, I put my hat out
开始用我最拿手的苏格兰土腔唱歌♥
and I start singing in my best Scottish brogue.
歌♥里面每句话我都知道 他却让我走开
And I know all the words. And he tells me to scram.
因为他没叫你去唱
Because he didn’t ask you to sing
而且他想一个人赚钱
and he wanted to make all the money.
没错 所以我们聊了几句 那混♥蛋♥就扑上来了
Exactly, so we exchange a few words and the bastard jumps me!
那小畜生冲到我身上来了
This scrawny little bastard, he jumps me!
我们压在他的风笛上
And we get into this major brawl
狠狠地打了一架
right there on top of his bagpipes,
我太激动了还把屎拉在裤子了
and I got so excited, I shit my pants.

Ew!
不用说 我没去参加考试
Well, needless to say, I didn’t make it to my exam.
他们因为你错过一场考试 就把你开除了
And they kicked you out for missing one exam?
不 那之后的一个学期 我选了75门课程
No. The semester after that, I registered for 75 courses.
那时候他们认定
And that’s when they determined
我不适合哈佛
that I wasn’t exactly Harvard material.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
女孩们 女孩们
Girls? Girls?
我要出去几个小时
I’m gonna head out for a couple of hours.
你们好好休息
You get some good rest.
我应该午夜左右就会回来
Should be back before midnight or after midnight.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.

Oh
我脑海中有些东西
There’s something on my mind
谁能不能
Won’t somebody please
告诉我怎么了
Please tell me what’s wrong?
你是个笨蛋 知道自己恋爱
You just a fool You know you’re in love
你得面对它 继续活在世上
You’ve got to face it to live in this world
无论好坏全盘接受
You take the good along with the bad
有时候开心有时候难过
Sometimes you’re happy and sometimes you’re sad
-再一次 -你知道你爱他
-One more time. -J’ You know you love him
你不明白他为何如此待你
You can’t understand why he treats you like he do
-他是那么个好人 -听着
-When he’s such a good man. -J’ Listen
在我该尴尬时他让我微笑
He’s got me smiling when I should be ashamed
在我心灰时让我欢笑
Got me laughing when my heart is in pain
噢 现在我一定是犯傻
Oh, now, I must be a fool
但我愿意为她做任何事
But I’ll do anything he wants me to…

Shit.
-请把链子打开 -你去哪了
-Unchain the door, please. -Where did you go?
-把链子打开 -我们醒来发现你走了
-Unchain the fucking door. -We woke up and you were gone.
-费瑟吓坏了 -别用链子
-Faith was really scared. -Don’t use the chain.
要是真有人要进来
If someone really wants to come in,
一根链子是挡不住他们的
they’re not gonna be stopped by that dinky chain.
起码挡住你了
It stopped you.
我也不是真想进去
I didn’t really want to come in.
妈妈在打电♥话♥
Mommy’s on the phone.
谢谢 多谢
Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Hello.
一切都好 玛姬 没人受伤
Everything’s fine, Maggie. Nobody’s hurt.
我跟他们说了我要出去 但他们睡了
I told them I was going out, but they were sleeping.
我要怎么办 每次想出门的时候 都叫醒他们吗
What am I to do? Wake them every time I decide to go out?
她会知道他干坏事了
She’s going to know he’s doing a bad job.
他喝醉了
He’s drunk.
你觉得让妈妈知道好吗
Do you think it’s good for Mommy to know that?
她会提早一星期回家
She’s coming home a week early.
对 玛姬
Yes, Maggie.

Lithium.
-帮我开门 -记住 女孩们
-Help me open the door! -Now, remember, girls.
妈妈星期五就回来
Mommy’s coming on Friday,
所以咱们把公♥寓♥打扫的干干净净的
so let’s make the apartment nice and clean.
你们要把箱子里的东西拿出来
You have to unpack the boxes.
我只是说 我们应该一起动手
I’m just saying, we should all pitch in.
那些都是你的箱子
They’re your boxes.
我们不知道要怎么弄
We don’t know what to do with them.
我们也没叫你给我们打扫房♥间
We don’t ask you to clean up our room.
行 操 算了 祝你们他妈的开心
Fine. Fuck it. Forget it. Have a nice fucking day!
妈的 现在又怎么回事
Oh, for shit’s sake! Now what the hell’s wrong?
天啊 操
God… damn!
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
爸爸
Daddy!
挺棒的 对吧
Yeah, it’s pretty good, huh?
-真美 -我们喜欢
-It’s beautiful. -We love it!
别往那里面看
Just don’t look in there.
那是弯刀吗
Is that a machete?
如果是的话就问题大了
Big deal if it is.
希♥特♥勒♥只有一个蛋蛋
Hitler has only got one ball
戈林的蛋蛋非常小
Goering has two but very small
希姆莱的也差不多
Himmler has something similar
但约瑟夫 戈培尔根本没有
But Joseph Goebbels has no balls at all…
没有
..a… all!
宝贝 你在对我施法
Now, baby, you’re casting your spell on me…
说噢噢噢
I say oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum
宝贝 你在对我施法
Now, baby, you’re casting your spell on me
你让我像小丑一样干傻事
You got me doing funny things like a clown
看看我
Just look at me
当你船上高跟鞋
When you wear your high-heeled boots
还有紧身衣
With your hip-hugger suit
没事 没人看到你
Huh, it’s alright You’re outta sight
你穿着可爱的迷你裙
And you wear that cute mini-skirt
还有你哥哥的宽松衬衫
With your brother’s sloppy shirt, huh
我承认 女孩 我喜欢
I admit it, girl, that I can dig it
我说噢噢噢
And I says oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum
宝贝 你让我着迷
Now, baby, you’re casting your spell on me
我说噢噢噢
I say oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum…
-这些柜子是什么 -爸爸造的
-What are these shelves? -Daddy built them.
-只是柜子而已 -但东西都放在上面
-They’re just shelves. -But everything is on them.
-不在地板上 -对
-And not on the floor! -Yes.
你在WGBH认识爸爸的适合 他是现在这样吗
When you knew Daddy at WGBH, was he the way he is now?
他很风趣 充满激♥情♥
He was funny, compassionate.
他了解世上的一切
He knew everything about the outdoors.
也有工作 这对他来说挺好的
He had a job, which was really good for him.
他是个很优秀的灯具设计师
He was a terrific lighting designer.
但最后 压力太大了
But in the end, it was too much pressure.
我不知道…
And I didn’t know…
我不了解躁郁症
I didn’t know about manic depression.
而且 那时候是60年代
Besides, it was the ’60s.
每个人都神经兮兮的
Everybody was having nervous breakdowns.
我不知道情况有多严重
So I didn’t understand what a big deal it was.
你可能会后悔嫁给他
You’re probably sorry you married him.

No.
绝对不会
Never.
这周末回来太不容易了
It was so hard to come this weekend.
能回来我真高兴
I’m so glad I did.
我觉得这就是你需要的 卡姆
I think this is just what you needed, Cam.
我觉得对我们来说这都是件好事
I think this is gonna be a great thing for us.
我会躺在我的路上
I’m gonna lay down my heavy load
在河岸边 在河岸边
Down by the riverside Down by the riverside
在河岸边
Down by the riverside
我会躺在我的路边
I’m gonna lay down my heavy load
在河岸边
Down by the riverside
我不会再学习战争
I ain’t gonna study war no more
我不会学习
I ain’t gonna study

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!