Yes.
-我知道这任务有些重 -不 不 不
-I know it is a lot. -No, no, no, no, no.
-但 但…-呃 呃 呃…
-But… but… -Uh… uh… uh…
你知道 医生都说了我…
You know, the doctor even said that I would be…
我觉得如果我能下点决心 那样可能会比较好
I suppose it’d be good for me to have… to have some purpose.
日常 这是医生说的
A routine. That’s what the doctor said.
-那就是你需要的 -对 对 一种日常
-That’s exactly what you need. -Yes, yes, a routine.
-把食物端上餐桌 -对
-Putting food on the table. -Yes.
每天早上 带她们…去学校
Taking them to school every… morning.
每天晚上哄她们睡觉
Putting them to bed every night.
确保她们每天都刷两次牙
Making sure they brush their teeth and their hair
和梳头发
twice a day.
洗衣服
The laundry.
我的天呐 听起来好像很多
My God, that sounds like a lot.
卡姆 是很多
Cam, it is a lot.
但我们正在一个洞里越沉越深
But we are sinking deeper and deeper into a hole.
卡姆 我必须做点什么
Cam, I have to do something.
-你明白吗 -玛姬 你说的对
-Do you understand? -Oh, Maggie, you’re right.
我是说 她们那所新学校
I mean, that new school of theirs
感觉有点像少年管教所
certainly feels like a bit of a reformatory.
这太无情了 我们俩都上过好学校
It’s grim. And you and I went to good schools.
-我们上过钢琴课 -我从没上过课
-We had piano lessons. -I never had any lessons.
不 但你学会了击剑 滑雪和象棋
But you learned to fence and you learned to ski and play chess…
但我从没上过课 这些都是我家人教我的
But I never had lessons. My family taught me those things.
卡梅伦 重点是 我和你
The point is, Cameron, you and I,
我们接受过最好的教育 我希望我们的孩子也可以
we had the best education, and I want that for our children.
我也希望 但18个月 这是很多日常啊
I do too, but 18 months, that’s a lot of routine.
你可以的 我每周末都会来帮你
You can do it. And I’ll come every weekend to help you.
-每个周末 -每个周末
-Every weekend? -Every weekend.
-你会和我们住一起 -当然 是的
-And you’ll stay here with us? -Of course. Yes.
那我们又可以像一家人了
So we’ll be like a family again?
是的
Yes.
恐怕我们需要 代表我们的儿子说不
I’m afraid we need to intervene on our son’s behalf and say no.
-他担负不起这个任何 -我知道他能做到
-He’s not up to the task. -I know he can do it.
医生说我需要更多的责任心 而不是更少的
The doctor says I need more responsibilities, not less.
你是个男人 就算你可以 你有这个必要吗
You’re a man. Even if you could, why would you want to?
我们只是不希望 你有那么大的负担 亲爱的
We just don’t want you to tax yourself, darling boy.
我们见过了文德尔医生
We met with Dr Wendell.
他说卡姆已经从他的精神崩溃中 很好地恢复过来了
He says Cam made an excellent recovery from his breakdown,
而且他也觉得他能做到
and he thinks that he can do it.
这是什么女权运动吗
Is this something to do with feminism?
我们现在处于贫困水平
We’re living at the poverty level.
女儿们要去一家很烂的学校
The girls are going to a terrible school.
我们的孩子们都上的 是最好的学校
Our children went to the best schools.
但也没什么效果啊
It didn’t add up to much.
我们的孩子很可爱
Our children are delightful!
当然了 但他们中没有一个 能够自给自足
Absolutely, but not one of them is self-supporting.
莫里 你忘了 我们也不能啊
Well, Murray, lest you forget, neither are we.
我觉得玛姬所做的非常令人钦佩
I think it’s admirable what Maggie’s doing.
我同意 非常值得赞美
I agree. Very commendable.
我们没有什么 银子或水晶能拿去卖♥♥的
Don’t we have some silver or some crystal we could sell?
那些连这顿饭钱都不够
That wouldn’t even pay for this meal.
不 不 不 玛姬 斯图亚特
No. No, no, Maggie Stuart.
-你不能离开你的家人 -宝琳娜 我很绝望
-You cannot leave your family. -Pauline, I’m desperate.
我们没有钱了
We have no money.
给 这个 这个 这是什么
Here, like… like… What… what is this?
我们这样已经45分钟了
We’ve been doing this for 45 minutes.
如果你把这个放在这 你就有更多空间放其他东西了
If you put this here, you have more room for everything else.
他为什么一直在换来换去 之前本来好好的
Why does he keep rearranging everything? It was fine before.
我们得走了 不然马上就迎来交通高峰了
We have to go. We’re heading into wretched traffic.
我知道我们得走了 我现在在和女儿们道别
I know we have to leave. I’m saying goodbye to the girls.
对不起 彼得
Sorry, Peter.
米米 别难过
Me-me. Don’t be upset.
宝贝
Honey.
这家伙是谁
Who is this wimp?
他是卡罗尔 韦伯的表哥
He’s Carol Webber’s cousin.
他正好要跟他妈妈搬回纽约去
He’s moving back to New York with his mom.
-他让你开车 -我来开会比较好
-He’s making you drive? -It’s probably better if I do.
卡姆 过来 给我们拍张照
Cam, take a picture of us.
-嘿 -快点 卡姆
-Hey! -Come on. Cam!
妈妈爱你们
Mommy loves you.
说点什么 当她不在的时候 能让你们想起她的话
So we have something to remember your mother by when she’s gone.
费瑟 听你妈妈的 大家都笑
Faithie, listen to your mother. Everyone smile.

Hey!
我们在和女儿们道别
You’re saying goodbye to your daughters.
什么样铁石心肠的人 才能按的出这焦躁的喇叭
What kind of a cold-hearted SOB honks the horn?
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
-帮了我大忙 谢谢 -不客气
-This is big. Thank you. -You’re welcome.
我只希望我没有穿的像一只 大大的绿甲壳虫
I just wish I hadn’t dressed like a big green bug.
走吧 说真的
Go. Seriously.
趁我还没揍扁这家伙 给我
Before I kick the living shit out of this guy. Here.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
-Thank you. -Thank you so much.
-姑娘们 -我会想你的
-Girls. -I’ll miss you.
-我知道 我知道 -说再见
-I know. I know. -Say goodbye.
对妈妈说再见 来吧 宝贝
Say goodbye to your mother. Come on, darling.
这就是我妻子 我们爱你
That’s my wife. We love you.
-我爱你 -我们爱你
-I love you. -We love you.

‘Bye.

‘Bye!
我哥哥昨晚在这搞车震了
My brother had sex in this van last night.
噢 天呐
Oh, God!
我们得停很多次
We’ll have to make a lot of stops.
我不太能憋尿
I have a very small bladder.
玛姬 玛姬
Maggie! Maggie!
走威尔伯机动车行驶道
Take the Wilbur Cross Parkway!
-我们去汤姆和…-卡姆
-When we went to Tom and… -Cam!
-琳达的婚礼时 -什么
-Linda’s wedding. -What?
记住 我们去汤姆和琳达的婚礼时
Remember, when we were going to Torn and Linda’s wedding
我们害怕会迟到时走的近路
and we were afraid we were gonna be late and took the back roads,
结果我们刚刚好赶到了吗
we got there in the nick of time?
-我不知道我还记不记得 -威尔伯机动车行驶道
-I don’t know if I remember. -The Wilbur Cross Parkway!
就在纽黑文市 嘿
At New Haven! Hey!
我会杀了你 在纽黑文市
I’ll kill you! At New Haven.
走34号♥大街 往西就到了威尔伯机动车道
Shoot across the 34 West to the Wilbur Cross!
然后上梅里特路
That turns into Merritt Parkway!
-好 -你就可以避开布里奇波特了
-OK. -You can avoid Bridgeport.
-好 -那里的树比别的树绿两倍
-OK! -The trees are twice as green!
-好 -我爱你
-Fine! -I love you!
那是谁
Who was that?
我们可以去看一部电影
We can go catch a movie.
还可以开车去普拉姆岛找海玻璃
We could drive out to Plum Island and look for sea glass.
我们还可以去美术馆
We could go to the Museum of Fine Arts
看曾祖父的肖像
and look at Great-Grandpapa’s portrait.
他的肖像为什么会被挂在美术馆
Why is his portrait hanging in a museum?
因为那是一位很了不起的艺术家
Because a very important artist
约翰 辛格 沙金画的
named John Singer Sergeant painted it.
-为什么 -为什么
-Why? -Why?
难道你不知道我们是谁吗
Don’t you know who we are?
那就是你们的曾祖母长大的地方
That is where your Great-Grandmother Gaga grew up.
-那一整栋房♥子 -一整栋
-In that whole house? -The whole thing.
在当时 那是笔架山上最豪华的房♥子
It’s the grandest house on Beacon Hill.
由布尔芬奇设计 他是个很著名的建筑师
Designed by Bulfinch, a very famous architect.
-他们怎么会那么有钱 -嗯
-How did they get so rich? -Mmm.
铁路
Railroads.
你们的曾曾曾祖父曾在波士顿 富甲一方
Your great-great-grandfather was once the richest man in Boston.
那我们怎么会这么穷
So how come we’re so poor?
所有的钱都放进了信托
Well, all of that money was put into a trust.
没人能触碰 除了你曾奶奶
Nobody could touch it, except for your great-grandmother.
她控制了全部的钱 她决定什么时候给谁什么
She controls it all, and she decides when to give who what.
很难解释
It’s hard to explain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!