我会想念她们的
I’m just gonna miss them.
我知道
I know.
纽约真的很危险 我们要住哪
New York is really dangerous! Where are we going to live?
我会为我们找到很安全的街坊
I’ll find us a very safe neighbourhood.
-我们去哪上学 -我会解决的
-Where will we go to school? -I’m gonna work on that.
在纽约无法骑车
We can’t ride bikes in New York.
你在来这里看爸爸的时候 就可以骑车了
You’ll be able to ride your bike when you come up here and visit.
那么爸爸怎么办 谁来照顾他
What about Daddy? Who’s going to take care of him?
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸能够照顾自己
Honey, your daddy can take care of himself.
是的 我会去看电影 然后…
Yeah -I’ll go to movies and…
参加宴会
dinner parties.
出轨什么的
I’ll have escapades.
我认为出轨是很坏的想法
I think escapades are an extremely bad idea.
如果我们不在这 他会喝很多酒
If we’re not here, he’ll drink too much
不再照顾他自己
and stop taking care of himself.
不是真的
That’s not true.
没有我们他会很孤单的
He’ll be lonely without us.
-那倒是真的 -孩子们
-Well, that is true. -Girls.
单是照顾你们
Taking care of you alone
就让你们父亲很有压力了
put a lot of pressure on your father.
怎么会 我们去上学
How? We get to school.
他开车送我们去我们要去的地方
He drives us anywhere we want.
我比任何朋友看过的 R级片都要多
I have seen more R-rated movies than any of my friends.
他给我弄到了 《万事成功》的原声带
He got me the original cast soundtrack of ‘Anything Goes’.
他需要休息 你们父亲需要休息
He needs a break. Your father needs a break.
当我得了感冒 他为我切草莓和猕猴桃
When I had the flu, he cut up strawberries and kiwis for me.
然后在盘子里把它们摆成小花
And he arranged them on a plate like little flowers.
我是那么做了 是的
I did do that. I did that.
孩子们 你们可以来看爸爸
Girls, you’ll be able to come and visit Daddy,
爸爸也会去看你们
and Daddy will come and visit you.
纽约是个惊人的城市
New York is an incredible city.
你们会喜欢的
You’re gonna like it.
我保证
I promise.
没法去纽约看你 节奏太快 太吵了…
Can’t visit you in New York. Too much speed and noise and…
街道上整晚都有人
All the people in the streets all night. Uh…
会让我出轨
Knocks me off track.
我也想过那些
I was thinking about that.
我很明白为什么…
I really do understand why…
为什么你不想再和我生活在一起
why you don’t want to live with me anymore.
比起丈夫我更是个好父亲
I’m a much better father than I was a husband.
你知道费瑟昨晚告诉我什么吗
You know what Faithie told me last night?
什么
What?
爸爸的意义
“The thing about Daddy”
就是他一直在身边
“is that he’s always around.”
他一直在那
“He’s always there.”
我想那让她们失望了
I thought that irritated them.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
我接受那工作挣钱
I take the job and I earn money.
孩子们和你呆在这里 她们可以骑脚踏车
The girls stay here with you, and they can ride their bikes
和她们的朋友一起玩
and play with their friends.
但是我们得把她们送去 一家好的私立学校
But we have to put them in a good private school,
让她们得到锻炼
where they can be challenged.
我对此很坚持
I insist on it.
你确定吗 玛姬
Are you sure, Maggie?
如果带她们去纽约 她们将会
Just, if I take them to New York, they’re gonna be
像宠物一样被锁在 一些黑暗的公♥寓♥里
locked up like house pets in some dark apartment,
而我到了晚上八点才能到家 每天都是如此
and I won’t be home until 8:00 at night, every night.
我不想她们如此
And I… I don’t want that for them.
她们是我的宝贝
They’re my babies.
我知道 是我们的宝贝
I know. Our babies.
一年后
好的 艾米丽娅 射门 射门
Alright, Amelia. Go to goal. Go to goal.
好球 艾米丽娅
Nice shot, Amelia!
好的 射门 好的 发射
OK, go for goal. OK, now shoot!
好球 艾米丽娅的朋友
Nice shot, Amelia’s friend!
为什么你♥爸♥爸总是来看练习
How come your dad always comes to practice?
他没别的可做的
-He’s got nothing else to do. -Hmm.
爸爸 安妮请我去她家过夜 我能去吗 拜托了
Daddy, Annie invited me for a sleepover. Can I go? Please?
菲菲请我和她一起去看电影
And Fifi asked me to go with her to the movies.
但是我已经说服艾略特 佩金斯 把他的船借给我们了
But I finally convinced Eliot Perkins to let us use his boat.
我还想着我们在河上野餐呢
I thought we could have a picnic on the river.
现在坐船太晚了
It’s too late to go out on a boat.
-已经四点了 -我真的很想去安妮家
-It’s 4:00. -I really want to go to Annie’s.
也许安妮想去河上兜兜风
Maybe Annie wants to take a ride down the river.
-爸爸 -是真的 她住在波士顿
-Daddy. -Serious. She lives in Boston.
她坐船回家的机会能有几次
How many times has she gotten a ride home on a boat?
-我想她经常如此 -那么菲菲呢
-She takes the T. -What about Fifi?
你觉得她想去船上野餐吗
Think she’d like to have a nice picnic on a boat?
她妈妈20分钟内 就要来接她了 我能去吗
Her mom’s picking her up in 20 minutes. Please can I go?
再也没有比这更好的日子
You’ll never find a more beautiful boat
坐船去河上玩了
on a more perfect day to be out on the river!
好吧 我想我只能让 查尔斯河去见鬼了
Well, I guess I’ll just tell the Charles River to go fuck itself.
我听说查尔斯河是个大混♥蛋♥
Well, I have heard the Charles River’s a real asshole.
-再见 爸爸 -再见 爸爸
-‘ Bye, Daddy. -‘ Bye, Daddy.
-我们爱你 -好的
-We love you. -OK.
再见
‘Bye.
我亲爱的 我为你们骄傲
My darlings, I’m so proud of you.
-妈妈也是 -为什么
-So is Mommy. -Why?
-我们就骄傲 -再见
-We just are. -‘Bye!
我爱你
I love you!
-别那么做 -做什么
-Don’t do that. -Do what?
-看着我们走远 -我只是看你们走
-Watch us walk away. -I was just watching you walk.
-拜托不要 -为什么
-Please don’t. -Why?
-你让我觉得很难过 -我不想让你难过
-You make us feel bad. -I don’t want you to feel bad.
是的 你想 所以你站在那里 装出一副可怜样
Yes, you do! That’s why you stand there looking pathetic!
上帝呀 我只是看着你们 走过田径场
I was watching you walk across the field, for Christ’s sake!
-这是允许的 -爸爸
-It’s allowed! -Daddy.
我们现在要走了
We are walking away now.
我们不会回头 我们不会往后看
And we are not turning around. We are not looking back.
-我没叫你那么做 -爱你 爸爸
-I’m not asking you to. -Love you, Daddy.
-再见 -我们爱你 再见
-Goodbye. -We love you. Goodbye.
-别哭 别哭 -我忍♥不住
-Don’t cry. Don’t cry. -I can’t help it.
每人都可以选择
Everyone has choice
是否要提高他们的声音
When to and not to raise their voices
那是你的决定
It’s you that decides
你讲走哪条路
Which way you will turn
我们的爱不是你该考虑的
While feeling that our love’s not your concern
那是你的决定
It’s you that decides
身边没人为你承担责任
No-one around you will carry the blame for you
身边没有人会今天爱你
No-one around you will love you today
然后将你抛弃
And throw it all away
当你明天醒来
Tomorrow when you rise
就是认识我的另一天
Another day for you to realise me
或者再次让我失望
Or send me down again
只要时光继续流逝
As the days stand up on end
我就会一直想着 我们为何缘尽
You’ve got me wondering how I lost your friendship
但是我从你的眼中看到
But I see it in your eyes
尽管我在你身边
Though I’m beside you
我也无法为你分担责任
I can’t carry the lame for you
我也许会带着你的祝福离去
I may decide to get out with your blessing
然后继续猜测
Where I’ll carry on guessing
你将跳的多高
How high will you leap?
你是否能达成自己的愿望
Will you make enough for you to reap it?
只有你能到达
Only you’ll arrive
你自己打造的结局
At your own made end
只有你自己
With no-one but yourself to be offended
可以改变你的决定
It’s you that decides.
我们将到达北线
We’re going up on the Northern Line
写下每一首诗篇
Write every verse of ‘Darling, Clementine’
我们经过漫长的等待
We make the most of our waiting time
因为我们知道转圈