档案82-712
File 82-712.
里克·迪克特工进行讯问
Agent Rick Dicker interrogating.
请说出你的名字
State your name, please.
托尼 托尼·莱丁杰
Uh, Tony. Tony Rydinger.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me about the incident.
我班里 有这么一个女孩
Well, there’s this girl, um, in my class.
我在田径运动会上看见她
I saw her at the track meet.
-你是小倩 对吗 -是我
– You’re, uh, Violet, right? – That’s me.
我本来就知道她 但是她跟以前不一样了
I sort of knew her, but she’d changed.
更放松 更有自信了
Relaxed. She was more sure of herself.
很可爱
Cool, cute.
我约她出去看电影了
I asked her out to a movie.
那么就星期五
So, Friday?
-星期五 -星期五
– Friday. – Friday.
然后我就回去看田径比赛了
And I went to watch the track meet.
过了不久 停车场里出事了
Not long after, this thing happened in the parking lot.
且看 挖地超人登场
Behold! The Underminer!
我总是在你们的脚下 但现在无人在我之上
I am always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me!
要是这还不算奇怪的话
As if things aren’t weird enough,
我眼前出现了几双皮靴
I look over and I see these boots.
你们俩留在这里
You two, stay here.
等等 我们该插手吗
Wait. Should we be doing this?
我们现在还是违法的
It is still illegal.
他们看起来就像是超级英雄
They looked like superheroes.
-我们要跟丢他了 -好吧
– We’re gonna lose him. – Oh, all right.
你们一个巡查周边
One of you patrol the perimeter,
让人群远离现场 保证安全
keep the crowds back and safe.
另一个看好小杰
The other, watch after Jack-Jack.
可我以为我们要去…
But I thought we were gonna go with…
听妈妈的话
You heard your mother.
变成蹦床送我上去
Trampoline me.
我去巡查四周
I call perimeter!
你哪儿也不许去
You’re not going anywhere,
你这个小鬼
you little maggoty creep!
我看到了离开的机会
I see my chance to get out of there.
但我听到其中一个孩子的声音有点耳熟
But there’s something familiar about one of the kids’ voices.
那个女孩 她不高兴
The girl, she’s upset
她把她的面罩扔到了地上
and she throws down her mask…
是她
and it’s her!
托尼
Oh. Tony!
你好
Hi.
事情不是你想象的那样
Uh, this isn’t what you think it is.
当时的情况太诡异了
It was just getting too freaky.
我接受不了 于是我就跑走了
I couldn’t handle it and ran off.
现在想来有点内疚
I feel kinda bad about it.
也许我应该回个”你好”什么的
Maybe I should’ve said “Hi” or something?
超级英雄不合法并不是她的错
It’s not her fault superheroes are illegal.
我也不是不喜欢强大的女孩子
And it’s not like I don’t like strong girls.
我对我的男子气概有信心
I’m pretty secure manhood-wise.
这是什么
What is that?
你有把这件事告诉过别人吗 你父母知道吗
Have you told anyone else about this? Your parents?
没有 他们单纯以为我在隐瞒什么
No, they’d only think I was hiding something.
-你懂我的意思吧 -懂 孩子
– You know what I mean? – Sure, kid.
我喜欢她 迪克先生
I like this girl, Mr. Dicker.
我本来星期五晚要跟她出去的
I’m supposed to go out with her Friday night.
现在的状况有点太奇怪了
Now, things are just gonna be weird.
我希望我能忘了我见她穿战服的样子
I wish I could forget I ever saw her in that suit.
你会的 孩子
You will, kid.
你会忘掉的
You will.
加把劲
Come on!
尝尝挖地超人的厉害
Consider yourself undermined!
挖地超人 又见面了
Underminer! We meet again… Huh?
好极了 这下还得处理他
Oh, great! Now, he’s on the agenda.
大力神
Incredible!
见识下杰大锤的滋味
Meet Jack Hammer!
再见了
Buh-bye!
不 不 不不不
No, no, no! No, no, no!
大家都退后 听到了吗 退后
Everybody, stay back! Okay? Stay back!
别想甩我当他的保姆
You’re not sticking me with babysitting!
我没法操控 没法让它停下
I can’t steer it or stop it.
挖地超人逃跑了
And the Underminer’s escaped!
我们必须阻止它 鲍伯 轻轨
We’ll have to stop it… Bob! The monorail!
酷冰侠 太好了
Frozone! Yeah!
我们必须在它撞上立交桥前
We have to stop this thing
让它停下来
before it gets to the overpass!
我去让它避开建筑
I’ll try to keep it away from the buildings!
奶奶
Hey, lady!
太谢谢你了 小伙子
Thank you so much, young man!
什么
What?
小倩
Violet!
停车
Stop!
大家都停车
Everybody, stop!
-小心 爸爸 -小飞
– Heads up, Dad! – Dash!
小倩 谁在照看小杰
Violet! Who’s watching Jack-Jack?
小飞看着他
Dash is watching him!
小倩 给 你抱着他
Violet, here, you take him!
它冲着市政厅去了
It’s headed for City Hall!
妈妈需要帮忙
Mom needs help!
他们又露面了 我们的机会来了
They’re out in public again! This is our chance!
跟上他们 跟上酷冰侠
Follow them, follow Frozone!
鲍伯 帮我推倒锅炉
Bob! Help me with the boiler!
这样应该行了
That should do it!
你们在这里干什么 快走
What are you kids doing? Get out of here!
这里要爆♥炸♥了
This thing’s gonna blow!
没时间了
There’s no time!
我们做到了
We did it!
不许动 超人们
Freeze, Supers!
我们都做了些什么
Oh, what did we do?
等一下 佐恩先生
Excuse me, Mr. Zone?
抱歉 但我不该在这里
Sorry, but I’m not really supposed to be here.
这是不对的
Which seems wrong…
对吗
doesn’t it?
你有没有兴趣来改变法律
Perhaps you’d be interested in changing that law?
超级英雄们 包括酷冰侠
Superheroes including Frozone,
大力神 还有弹力女超人
Mr. Incredible, and Elastigirl…
对城市造成了更严重的损害
caused further damage to the city.
挖地超人仍不知去向
The Underminer remains at large.
先动手的不是我们
We didn’t start this fight.
那你们也没有阻止伤害
Well, you didn’t finish it either!
你们阻止挖地超人造成更多伤害了吗
Did you stop the Underminer from inflicting more damage?
没有
No.
你们阻止他抢银行了吗
Did you stop him from robbing the banks?
-没有 -你们抓住他了吗
– No. – Did you catch him?
-没有 -银行上保险了
– No. – The banks were insured.
我们有基础设施
We have infrastructure in place
来处理这些事
to deal with these matters.
要是你们什么都不做
If you had simply done nothing…
一切事情都会
everything would now be
井然有序地进行
proceeding in an orderly fashion.
你们宁可我们什么都不做
You’d have preferred we do nothing?
毫无疑问
Without a doubt.
你没帮我们
You weren’t much help.
你们想离开这个坑
Do you want out of the hole?
首先不要自己越挖越深
First you gotta put down the shovel.
这下可好
Well, that went poorly.
爸爸 这也许
Dad, this is probably
不是告诉你的好时机
not the best time to tell you about this…
不过今天我还跟一个孩子出了点事…
but something else happened today with a kid…