我们经常一起执勤 冻的要死
We seemed to always pull sentry duty together. Freezing our asses off.
他想说服我♥干♥点疯狂的事
He tried to convince me of crazy things.
要你穿女裤
Try to get you to wear pantyhose?
-他告诉你了 -不是 我告诉他的
-Did he tell you? -No, I told him.
预防寒冷的唯一方法
Cuts the cold like nothing else.
那么说他不是在说谎
So he wasn’t lying?
你不会想穿着那样的裤子被击中
You don’t want to get shot wearing a pair of those.
你永远不会忘记
You’ll never live it down.
乱七八糟的 是吧
It’s fucked up, isn’t it?
是啊
Yeah.
我们带你去个好点的美国医院
Let’s get you to a good American hospital.
开快点 再快点
Come on, speed this thing up!
别担心 我会帮你的
It’s okay. I’m gonna help you.
别担心
It’s okay. take it easy.
我们会照顾你的
We’re gonna take care of you, okay?
你还好吗
You okay? you all right?
那受伤了 这里吗
Now, where does it hurt? right there?
放松点 还是这
Easy. right there?
我们会照顾你的
We’re gonna take care of you, okay?
晚上好
Good night.
这是你儿子的信♥用♥卡♥收据吧
Tell me that’s your son’s signature on his credit-card receipt.
不 不是的
No, it is not.
我们一直以为迈克在那
We always assumed Mike was there.
那是潘宁的签名
That’s Penning’s signature.
三份饭 潘宁 波纳和朗
Three meals. Penning, Bonner and long.
潘宁和朗 我想见他们
Penning and long. I want them now.
-我不能把他们给你 -不 你能 而且你必须
-I can’t give them to you. -Oh, yes, you can. and you will.
潘宁下士退伍了
Corporal Penning has come forward.
他被朗和波纳牵连
He’s implicated long and Bonner.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
你和他做了笔交易对吗
You went to him with a fucking deal, didn’t you?
-他有一段苦日子受 -多苦
-He’ll do serious time. -Yeah? how serious, huh?
多苦 多久
How serious? how much time?
我能给多久就多久
As much as I could get.
对我来说那是狗屁
Well, luckily for me, that means shit.
看到这个没 许可证
You see these? those are warrants.
我们有授权 你必须交人
We have jurisdiction, you’re compelled to deliver those men.
现在交人
I want them now.
我不是唯一做了交易的人
I am not the only one who made a deal.
我老大和你老大谈了的
My c.o. talked to yours.
这对他们而言是最小麻烦的解决办法
It is just one less headache for them.
现在不归我们管了
It’s out of our hands now.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你还要管
I bet you are.
我要他们的供词
I wanna hear the confession.
朗没说话 我给你潘宁的陈述
Long isn’t speaking. I’ll get you Penning’s statement.
不 我要亲耳听他们说 我要他们过来
No, I wanna hear it from his lips, and I want him present.
不可能
That’s not gonna happen.
每天晚上多少大兵离开基地
How many soldiers leave this base every night…
去酒吧喝酒
to go visit a bar, have a drink or two?
-我知道你很恼火 -我很抓狂
-I know you’re feeling burned. -I’m not burned, I’m fucking pissed off.
猜猜看 平均每个周末 七千还是八千人
Take a guess. On an average weekend, what, seven, eight thousand soldiers?
我会开车守在你基地入口外面
You know what? I’m gonna sit in my car outside any of your entrances…
拦下每一辆回基地的车
and pull over every vehicle that comes back to this base…
拘留每个血液酒精浓度
and I will arrest every soldier whose blood alcohol
超标的大兵
is 1/1000 over the legal limit.
-那会是多少人 -这么做你多久会被开除
-How many men would that be? -And how long till you’re fired?
我在自己的时间干 我们有个拖沓的政♥府♥
I’ll do it on my own time, and we have a good union…
我会有4到5周时间干这个
so I’m gonna say four to five weeks.
你觉得我一个月能抓多少人
How many DUI’s do you think I could make in a month?
要试试吗
Should we find out?
指挥官办公室
Commander’s office.
-接汉宁上尉 -请稍候
-Let me speak to captain henning, please. -One moment, sir.
我们离开脱衣舞酒吧后
We were leaving the strip club.
以为迈克和波纳已经平静下来了
And we thought that Mike and Bonner have cooled down.
他们常常这样 前一分钟笑成一团后一分钟就能互殴
They could be like that, laughing one minute and fighting the next.
我们在车里 迈克满嘴胡话
Anyway, we’re in the car, and Mike’s all pissy…
波纳讽刺他
and Bonner just starts needling him.
嘴里骂骂咧咧的
Just saying shit.
情况如何
Like what?
不清楚 讽刺迈克开车差
I don’t know. Like what a good driver Mike is.
都是些废话
Stuff that makes no sense.
波纳受够了然后停车
But Bonner has enough, and he pulls over…
他们两个打起来
and they just start going off on each other.
朗大喊要他们停手
And Long was yelling for them to cut it out so we can go home.
迈克连他也骂
And Mike starts cussing at him too…
我捅了他
and then I look down, and I’m stabbing him.
你 是你
You…? you are?
是的
Yeah.
你朋友没拦住你
And your friends didn’t try and stop you?
我想他们吓呆了
I think they were sort of stunned.
他们只会嚎叫
They’re yelling.
迈克倒地死了
And Mike falls to the ground, and he’s dead.
朗在嚎”老天我们该怎么办”
And long is screaming, “Christ, what do we do now?”
分尸是波纳的主意
It was Bonner’s idea to chop him up.
他原来跟个屠夫干过
He used to work for a butcher.
他懂怎么切断关节
He knew how to work the knife around the joints. Made it easier.
我们本来想把他埋了
We would’ve buried the parts…
但太晚我们又没吃东西
but it was getting late and we hadn’t eaten.
你们饿了
You were hungry?
饿的要死
Starving.
我们在炸鸡店买♥♥了吃的
We stopped at the Chicken Shack.
我们都喜欢迈克
I liked Mike, we all did.
但我相信某一天可能就是
But I think on another night that would’ve
迈克拿刀捅了我
been Mike with the knife and me in the field.
我觉得他很聪明
I think he was the smart one.
我以为他能躲开
I think he could see.
先生我很抱歉
I’m truly sorry, sir.
真的很抱歉
I’m sorry for your loss.
我看了迈克拍的视频
I saw a video Mike shot.
在悍马车里
Him in the back of a humvee.
好像在折磨个犯人
Looked like he was torturing a prisoner or…
我们抓了个受伤的伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
We arrested some haji who was wounded.
我们开车回去
And we were riding along…
迈克装成个医生
and Mike was pretending like he was a medic.
他边用手捅那家伙的伤口
And he would stick his hand in this guy’s wound…
边问”是这受伤吗”
and he says, “Does this hurt?”
那个犯人就叫”是 是”
And the haji screamed, “Yeah, yeah.”
然后迈克就继续捅那个地方
And then Mike would stick his hand in the exact same place…
问”这儿也受伤没”
and say, “Does that hurt?”
很搞笑
It was pretty funny.
那是迈克的拿手戏
It became a thing with Mike.
所以我们叫他”医生”
That’s how he got the name “doc.”
只是无聊着玩
It was just a way to cope.
我们都曾有过荒唐往事
We all did stupid things.
打扰了
Excuse me, sir.
请问大兵欧提兹的房♥间在哪
You know where private ortiez’s room is?
有空吗
You got a minute?
我想对你道歉
I need to apologize to you.
你做的事很严重
You got some real serious issues, man.
对的
Yeah.
的确
That’s true.
我体面的退伍了 如果你相信的话
I got a honorable discharge, if you could believe it.
这是部队 我相信所有的事情
It’s the Army, I’ll believe anything.
我恨这里
I hated it over there.
睡他妈的帐篷 没厕所 没洗澡间
Sleep in fucking tents. No toilets, no showers.
没厕纸 只好用手
No toilet paper, gotta use your hand.
我迫不及待出去了
I couldn’t wait to get out.
在这待了两周后
After two weeks here…
我只想回去
all I wanna do is go back.