周末我在另一间酒吧工作 他也在那里
I work in another bar on the weekends. He was there.
应该是星期六晚上
Must’ve been Saturday night.
那个酒吧叫什么
What’s the name of that bar?
-没错 他们来过 -两个人
-Yeah, they were here. -Both of them?
-对 还有他们的朋友 -星期六晚上
-Yeah, them and their buddies. -Saturday night?
他们被赶了出去
We had to throw them out.
其中一个调戏我们的舞♥女♥ 真混♥蛋♥
That one was harassing one of the dancers, real asshole.
-这个吗 -另外一个
-This guy? -Other one.
这里混♥蛋♥一大把 但他”贱”中之最
Get a lot of assholes in here, but he was going for the prize.
-猥亵大骂舞♥女♥ -你认错人了吧
-Shouting obscenities at the dancers. -You got the wrong man.
你让我认人 却说我认错了
You ask me to ID a guy, and then you tell me that I’m wrong.
你们有关系吗
You two related?
他们什么时候离开
What time they leave?
他妈知道才怪
Fuck if I know.
他们对这事都不高兴
They weren’t happy about it.
2个人去了停车场发泄打了起来
Two of them got into it out in the parking lot.
我还得去阻止他们
Thought I was gonna have to break it up myself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
努真特探员会呆在这里直到你录完口供
Detective Nugent will stay while you write out your statement.
努真特 记得把笔拿回来
I want the pen back, nugent.
有话要说吗
Word?
这里不是西贡 也不是1967年 你不能盘问证人
This is not Saigon. This is not 1967. You do not question witnesses.
我想应该有人去做
I figured somebody should.
做这样一个被一帮无能的傻子围着的优秀警员
It must be frustrating being such a damn good investigator…
真♥他♥妈♥够沮丧了吧 对了 你在门罗♥干♥嘛
surrounded by incompetent fools. remind me, what is it you do in munro?
我是搬运沙子的
I haul gravel.
可惜啊
That’s a shame.
我想如果你在职 所有罪案都解决了吧
Think of all the crime that could’ve been solved if you’d been on the job.
如果开庭审讯 辩护律师会说你动了手脚
This goes to trial, the defense will say you poisoned the well.
-不会开庭审讯的 -什么
-It won’t go to trial. -What?
-不是他们 -你说什么
-It wasn’t them. -I’m sorry?
我不知他们为何撒谎 说没跟他在一起
I don’t know why they lied about not being with him,
但他们没犯事
but they didn’t do it.
-他们在停车场打架 -他们在发泄呢
-They were fighting in the parking lot. -Blowing off steam.
你没到过战场你是不能理解的
You have not been to war so you won’t understand this.
你不会对你身边战友 一转眼干出那样的事
You do not fight beside a man and then do that to him.
你就活在自己的世界里
That’s quite the world you live in.
去查查他们为什么撒谎
Find out why they lied.
肯定事出有因
There’ll be a reason.
你当时也在场
So you were there.
是的
Yeah.
那你为什么撒谎
So why would you lie?
说来很复杂
It’s complicated.
为什么你不告诉我真♥相♥
Why don’t you just tell me what happened?
我们当时在脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
We were at this strip club.
只是聚在一起 找点乐子 当然也喝了酒
Just hanging out, having a good time. We were drinking, of course.
迈克表现怪怪的
And Mike starts acting really weird.
很生气 他向舞♥女♥扔零钱
Really angry, throwing change at the stripper.
然后他开始粗口大骂
Then he started talking trash…
舞♥女♥也用脏话骂他 后来我们就被赶了出去
so she started talking trash, and they tossed us out.
我们上了车
And we’re getting in the car…
波纳气愤地说 迈克可以自己走回去
and Bonner’s all pissed saying Mike can walk.
迈克抓住他 他们开始打了起来
So Mike grabs him and they just start going off on each other.
但是这该死的事经常发生
But it’s the kind of shit that happens all the time.
都是那狗屁男人作祟
The whole macho-warrior crap.
没有人受伤
Nobody got hurt.
所以我们上了车 在附近转了会儿
So we got in the car, we drove around for a while.
然后把车停在基地对面的炸鸡店那里
And then we stopped at the Chicken shack, across from the base.
迈克被我们轰下去买♥♥吃的
Mike bought, for getting us kicked out.
-那时候是几点 -我不知道
-And what time was this? -I don’t know.
大概一点吧
Around 1.
然后我们就回到这里
And then we came back here.
所有人都回来了
All of you?
不是
No.
只有我们三个
Just the three of us.
你们为什么不带上他
Why would you leave him there?
因为我们已经烂醉如泥
Because we were wasted.
我们喝太多了 但迈克还想去嗑点药
We had had enough, but Mike wanted to find some meth.
他是想买♥♥毒品
He wanted to buy drugs?
是的 他似乎还嫌不够爽
Yeah, like he needed to be more fucked up.
原谅我嘴巴不干净 女士
Pardon my language, madam.
你觉得这就是后来发生的
You think that’s what happened?
在他去找毒品的时候 找错了人
He went looking for drugs, ran into the wrong people?
谁知道呢 我意思是 迈克总有许多秘密
Who knows? I mean, Mike always had secrets.
要知道 在那边的时候 他总是一个人在那里开小差
You know, over there, he was always sneaking off by himself.
他不善于和别人相处
He really didn’t get along too well with people.
这么说你们11点被夜♥总♥会♥赶出来
So you get kicked out of the strip club at 11,
然后1点又到了快餐店
show up at the Chicken Shack at 1.
这中间的2小时中 你们都干了什么
What were you doing for a whole two hours?
四处闲逛 到处玩玩找找乐子
Driving around, looking for a party, or women.
当中停下来过吗
Did you stop anywhere?
是的 警官
Yes, madam.
你是想我猜吗
Now you want me to guess?
我们在十里路上找到个妓♥女♥
We found a hooker over on Ten Mile road.
她为我们四个一起服务过
She blew all four of us.
那接受审问时为何不说
Why didn’t you say that when you were questioned?
我们认为迈克不想让他父母知道这事
We didn’t think Mike wanted his parents to know.
你们不想让他父亲知道他招♥妓♥
You didn’t want his father to know he got a blow job?
还有毒品的事 我可不想有人告诉我父母
And was buying drugs. I wouldn’t want somebody telling my parents.
那是因为什么打起来的
So, what was the fight about?
不知道为什么 迈克当时情绪不是很好
Mike was in some dark mood. I don’t know why.
然后他开始对那个妓♥女♥说一些污秽的话
And then he started saying nasty things to that stripper.
比如呢
Like what?
我不想再说了
Stuff I’m not gonna repeat.
那女的是脱衣女郎 和你不是同类
The woman’s a stripper, not something on your shoe.
在外边停车场潘宁说迈克冲着你过来了
Out in the parking lot, Penning said Mike came at you swinging.
也许吧 我记不清楚了
Might have, I don’t recall.
那天晚上到底发生什么了 你带刀了
What was different about that night? That you had a knife?
我根本不需要刀 警官
I don’t need a knife, madam.
我想要是在伊♥拉♥克♥的话 事情就会变得不同了
I guess back in Iraq things are different.
要是有人使你发狂 你绝对不会放过他的 对吗
Somebody makes you mad, you can deal with it, right?
-你误会了 -那里情况完全不同
-You lost me. -It’s a whole different world.
-你有能力 -可你从未当过兵
-You got power. -You’ve never been in the Army.
但我知道你有武器和权势
But I know that you’ve got weapons and authority.
你把人按进土里 踩着他们的后背 破门而入
You put men facedown in the dirt, step on their backs, kick in doors.
有人向你冲来 你会杀了他们
Somebody comes at you, you kill them.
你必须那么做
You have to.
因为那家伙可能带着炸♥弹♥和枪 你无法预料
The guy could have bombs, guns, you don’t know.
-先杀了他 -你说了算
-Kill him first. -You make the call.
不是说 不是反抗就是屈服吗 你捅死过别人吗
React or die, isn’t that what they say? Ever stab someone?
-即使做过 也与你无关 -十足两面派
-If I did, it wouldn’t be your business. -There one day, back here another.
告诉你 要是真有人袭击我 我会拿起家伙的
I gotta tell you, somebody comes charging at me, I’d reach for my weapon.
-盘问结束 -希望这些没让你心烦
-The interview is over. -I’m glad none of this bothered you.
告诉你 我是看着我父亲从战场上回来的
I gotta tell you, I saw my father come back from war.
他应付不了的那些事差点要了他的命
Things he couldn’t deal with pretty much destroyed him.
-你♥爸♥在巴拿马做什么的 -够了
-What was he, in panama? -Enough.
你根本就不知道我们在做什么 这些都是为了你
You have no idea what we did, and we did it for you.
-为了我 -如果我是你的话
-For me? -If I were you…
我会说谢谢 还有 臭婊♥子♥给我滚远点
I’d just say thanks, leave it at that, and kiss my ass.
快走
Walk away.
高兴了 你想审理战争犯罪的案子了
You happy now? You want to convene a war-crimes tribunal?
我要他们穿的衣服
I want the clothes they wore.
还要他们的全身照 看看刀口和伤痕
I want to take full-body photographs for cuts and bruises.
警官 你要什么都行
Madam, you can have all the undies you want.
但是你可能想看看这个
But you might want to take a glance at this.
还想抓他们吗
You still want them?
是的
Yeah.
你最好挂了电♥话♥ 萨♥达♥姆♥可能会来电说
Hey, you better hang up, Saddam could be calling.
“迈克 迈克 我投降”
“Mike, Mike, I give up.”
-别烦他了 -去你的 伙计
-Leave him alone! -Fuck you, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!