他们在美莎露娜街找到了碎尸
They found body parts out on Mesa Luna Road.
-我去拿车 -好的
-I’ll get the car. -Okay.
波纳 看你的家人
Hey, Bonner. There’s your family.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Stop fucking around.
-你♥他♥妈♥把它搞坏了 -你是个白♥痴♥
-You could’ve fucking broken it! -You’re a fucking idiot.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck.
妈的 该怎么办
Oh, shit! What do I do?
别停 他妈的别停
Do not stop. Do not fucking stop!
-加速 加速 -波纳
-Speed up! Speed up! -Bonner!
-妈的 -你在干吗
-Fuck. -What are you doing?
也许要再走远一点
Maybe go down there a little bit further.
亚伦 我还要更多证据标示旗
Aaron, I need more evidence markers.
你都拿走了
You got all we have.
把钢丝衣架拉直了
Straighten out some wire hangers,
再买♥♥些纸杯贴在末端
and buy Dixie cups to stick on the ends of them.
去吧
Come on.
记得拿收据
And get me a receipt.
肖恩
Sean?
谢谢
Thanks.
告诉我点好消息 霍奇
Tell me good news, Hodge.
看起来死者是在火场那被杀的
Well, it looks like the victim was killed by that fire site there…
然后分尸 焚烧
then the body was chopped up, it was burned…
动物把残肢叼的七零八落 所以
and animals scattered the parts, so…
你为什么笑的像个白♥痴♥一样
And you’re smiling like an idiot because?
基地两个月前从地方政♥府♥买♥♥了这块地
Well, the base bought this field from the city two months ago.
政♥府♥只负责道路周边50码的区域
City property only extends 50 feet from the center line of the road…
所以我想这些不归我们管 长官
so I don’t think it’s our body, chief.
好极了
Well, Hallelujah.
收工了
Let’s go home.
伙计们 收拾东西走人
Wrap it up, fellas!
军方会来接管的
Boys with the shiny buttons are coming in.
镇♥压♥叛乱是必须的
It will necessarily break the back of the insurgency.
但这不是万能药
It is not, though, the panacea.
这不能让叛乱区平静
Just by taking it out does not mean the rest of the insurgency will fall.
费鲁加的25万居民中一半以上
More than half of Fallujah’s 250,000 residents…
已经逃离以防战乱
have already fled in anticipation of the offensive.
叛军据估计多达千人并在备战
Insurgents believed to number in the thousands have been preparing defenses…
设伏攻击美军
attacking U.S. Troops, and rigging booby traps.
堤亚菲尔德先生
Mr. Deerfield?
我是吉姆约瑟 能说几句么
Jim osher. Could I get a word?
是的 请进 我马上就好
Yeah, come on in. I’ll just be a minute.
先生 很遗憾的告诉你你儿子的尸体昨晚被找到了
Sir, I regret to inform you that a body was found last night.
通过调查
Upon investigation,
我们认为那是你儿子迈克尔·堤亚菲尔德的尸体
we believe it to be the remains of your son, Michael Deerfield.
需要我去认尸吗
Right. They’ll need me to identify the body?
不 先生 我们
No, sir. We’ve…
他们用其他方法鉴定过了 我想是部分指纹
They’ve determined identity in other ways. I believe partial fingerprints.
你说的”部分”是什么意思 他怎么了
What do you mean “partial”? What happened to him?
-不太好说 -我现在就要看他的尸体
-I’m not at liberty to say, sir. Someone… -I wanna see his body now!
堤亚菲尔德军官 你不一定要看的
Sergeant Deerfield, this isn’t necessary.
不见得非要这样来怀念你儿子
It’s not how you wanna remember your son.
让我看看吧
Maybe not…
他怎么样死的 我别无选择
but it’s the way he left this earth, so I don’t see as I have any choice.
回溯当时情形 炭化痕迹表明
Working backwards, carbon patterns show the body…
尸体是在焚烧前肢解的
was dismembered before it was burned.
似乎是用大刀或类似工具干的 但刀锋很钝
It appears a large knife or tool was used, but the blade was dull…
所以骨头大多是被敲烂砸碎 而不是切割完整
which is why the bones are shattered rather than severed.
燃烧痕迹分♥析♥得出肢解的尸体是堆在一起
Burn patterns show us the dismembered parts were stacked…
浇上助燃剂 彻底焚烧
and doused with an accelerant in an attempt to incinerate the body.
需要个烤箱才能达到相当的温度
You’d need an oven to approach an effective temperature…
这意味着大多数组织没遭到彻底破坏
which means most tissue would’ve been left intact.
这些破坏主要是由食腐动物啃食引起
So the damage is largely the result of scavengers stripping the bones.
死因需要进一步确认
Cause of death will take more time to determine…
但有迹象表明是刺伤
but there is evidence of stab wounds.
多少
How many?
什么
I’m sorry?
-多少刺伤 -因为大多肉都烧尽了
-How many stab wounds? -Well, with much of the flesh missing…
我们只能得出伤到骨头的伤口数
we can only count blows that made impact with bone.
那有多少
How many of those were there?
42处
Forty-two.
一把刀还是几把
One knife, or several?
一把
One.
-要把这些材料给军方吗 -要的
-Gonna turn these over to the Army? -Tried to.
他们说自己照了相 但态度很不客气
Said they took their own photos. And they didn’t say it in a nice way.
我想明天在你回家之前给你打电♥话♥
I’d like to give you a call tomorrow before you go home.
有些问题想问
I have a few questions.
现在说
Ask them now.
-你儿子没有辆绿色的车吧 -迈克没有车
-your son didn’t own a green car? -Mike doesn’t own a car.
目击者说在现场附近的路边停了辆绿色的车
Motorist reported seeing a green sedan parked on the shoulder near the field…
就那个周六晚上
that Saturday night.
有可能是劫车或者抢劫错了人
One of the theories is that this is a carjacking or a robbery gone wrong…
最近这附近团伙犯罪活动很猖獗
and there’s a big uptick in gang activity lately.
我想看看犯罪现场
I wanna see where he died.
对不起 现场还在调查 但一旦解除封闭
I’m sorry. It’s an active crime scene, but I will let you know…
-看我会告诉你 -好吧
as soon as you can. -Okay.
还有什么要问的
What else you wanna ask?
很多类似的杀人案都和毒品有关
A lot of the deaths like these have been drug-related.
你觉得迈克是毒贩还是只是个瘾君子
Are you asking if Mike was a drug dealer or just an addict?
我也不想问的
I don’t wanna be asking anything.
你知道部队有例行毒品测试
You know the Army does regular drug tests.
在伊♥拉♥克♥时没有
Not when they’re in Iraq.
我们在你儿子的床垫下找到这个
Now, we found this under your son’s mattress.
我不会写在报告里
It’s not gonna go in my report.
但我这么问 是因为上个月
But why I ask is last month…
我们逮捕了三个从科威特偷运海♥洛♥因♥的士兵
we arrested three soldiers who were trying to smuggle heroin in from Kuwait.
他们计划卖♥♥给本地的一个墨西哥团伙
They’d made arrangements to sell it to a local Mexican gang.
迈克会一点西班牙语的吧
I understand Mike spoke a little Spanish?
就因为他会西班牙语你就怀疑他是毒贩子
And you think he could’ve been a drug mule because he spoke Spanish?
不是
No…
因为有人砍了他的双手和脑袋
because somebody cut off his hands and his head.
您儿子的事我真感到遗憾
I’m really sorry about your son.
给我看看
Show me.
什么
I’m sorry?
我要知道他在哪死的
I need to see where he died.
这不是我们负责的案子
It’s not our case.
谋杀发生在军方的地盘
The murder occurred on military property.
-你知道在哪 -没什么可看的
-You know where it is? -There’s nothing to see.
那我去看看不会有什么问题啊
Then there shouldn’t be any problem with me seeing it.
你们的人他妈的还真会破坏现场
You people sure as hell know how to trample a crime scene, I’ll give you that.
我看你觉得任何人
I suppose you thought it was a good idea…
都停车在路的这一边是个好主意
to have everybody you ever met park on this shoulder.
如果你的手下真知道自己干什么的话
If your boys knew what they were doing…
他们会发现在这的沙砾层有血的痕迹
they’d have found traces of blood in the gravel right here.
他在这被杀的
It’s where he was killed.
你没看到血 但你知道是这儿
So you don’t see blood, but you know it’s there?
是的
Yeah.
就像我知道他的尸体从这一直
Just like I know his body was dragged from here…
被拖到那
to there.
真不简单
That’s remarkable.
地面是硬石路 但你能看见拖痕
The ground is rock-hard, but you see drag marks.
你费力的要去烧尸体
You go to the trouble to burn a body,
难道你不该隐藏下痕迹吗
don’t you think you’d cover your tracks?
我去趟厕所
I’m going to the restroom.
你开车在那附近转转
You might find it easier to drive around that field.
反正也破坏不了什么
You couldn’t do any more damage.
真厉害 什么都知道
Everybody knows everything.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
-有什么要帮忙的 -我猜军方已经到这
-Can I help you? -I suppose the mps have been in here…
来问过那地方发生什么事了
asking questions about what happened in that field.
-他们当然问了 真恐怖 -我是家属想问些情况
-They sure have. terrible thing. -I’m checking it out for the family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!