-好 谢谢 有多少个 -要看看视频吗
-Okay, thanks. How much? -You want the media?
视频
Media?
是的 你看
Yeah. Look.
再快些
Speed up!
不行 这个不能看
No. This is trash.
好了 有了
Oh, yeah, here we go.
波纳 接着
Bonner, take this.
郎 把球扔过来
Long, toss the ball!
这是历史性的一刻
Historical moment.
孩子们第一次接触真正的美式橄榄球
The first time one of these kids is gonna get to touch a real American football.
-你儿子 -是迈克
-That’s your son? -That’s Mike.
不 这边 是这边 往这边
Yeah! No, you’re going this way! This way!
那是我的球 该死的混♥蛋♥
Hey, that’s my ball, you little fuckers!
见鬼
Hey! Shit.
去你的
Fuck.
怎么了
What’s wrong, man?
-阿里巴巴拿走了你的球 -关掉这该死的手♥机♥
-Did Ali Baba take your football? -Turn off the fucking phone.
还有吗
Any more?
有 但看上去一部分文件被毁了
Yeah, but it looks like the rest of the files are corrupted.
如果你需要 我家有个软件 可以恢复它们
If you want, I have a program at home that can pull them off.
有点慢 不过你要付一百元
It’s slow, but I could charge you a hundred flat.
-发邮件给我 -没问题
-Can you e-mail them to me? -Yeah, no problem.
-谢谢 -TD在哪里
-Thanks. -Where’s TD’s?
我来找我儿子
I’m looking for my boy.
我来找我儿子
I’m looking for my son.
祝你好运
Good luck.
四杯龙舌兰酒 要四杯
I need four tequila shots! Four!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
看看迈克发给我的旧照片
Just looking at some old photos Mike sent me.
你没事吧
You gonna be okay?
没道理 他不会不辞而别的
It doesn’t make sense. He wouldn’t leave without telling us.
我一定要找到他
I will find him.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Good night.
我听不清楚
I can hardly hear you.
你要把我弄出去
You gotta get me out of here.
她应该更了解
Well, she should’ve known better.
等一下
Hold a sec.
-你儿子是军人 -是的
-Your son is in the Army. -Yes, madam.
那么你应该去找军事警♥察♥
Then you need to see the military police.
他们忙着四处打仗 我想查一些东西
They’re busy with the war. I’m trying to check things out.
-你可以登记一份失踪人士的报告 -行
-You can file a missing person’s report. -Fine.
无论如何 你还是要去找军事警♥察♥
In which case, you’ll need to see the military police.
能不能给我找个 比接线员级别更高点的人
How about you let me talk to somebody that does more than answer a phone?
先生 你可以帮我
Sir, I wondered if you could help me with this…
我觉得你没弄明白 他很喜欢那条狗
I don’t think you understand. He loved that dog.
我知道 可是他被狗咬了
I’m sure he did, madam, but the dog bit him.
-如果你被狗咬了 你怎么办 -不知道
-When a dog bites you, what do you do? -I really don’t know.
把它拴住 把它送走 甚至开枪
You tie it up, you give it away, you might even shoot it.
你没有勒着它的脖子 把它关在浴室
You don’t pick it up by the throat, wrestle it into the bathroom…
将它淹死在浴盆里
and drown it in the tub.
不觉得这些听上去有点怪异吗
That doesn’t sound a little bit strange to you?
也许他觉得那样子做更加人道
Maybe he thought it was more humane.
很人道 它可是只杜宾犬
More humane? It’s a doberman.
他当着儿子的面想要淹死它 而且他被咬了
He’s drowning it right in front of our son and it’s biting him.
我哭着求他住手 你还认为这很人道吗
And I’m crying for him to stop. That all sounds humane to you?
你丈夫威胁过你或者孩子吗
Your husband ever threaten you or your child?
他没伤害过我们 他只是想要帮助
He’d never hurt us. He just needs help.
所以你需要去看心理医生
That’s why you need to go to the VA.
去听听他们的建议和忠告
You need to go to them and ask them about counseling.
你认为我没去过
You think I haven’t been down there?
他不会去的 只会伤害他自己 我了解他
He won’t go. he’s gonna hurt himself. I know he is.
-我真的很想帮你 -是吗
-Look, I’d really like to help you here. -Really?
在我看来你毫不关心
Oh, because it looks to me like you don’t give a crap.
你知道 实际上 我很关心
You know, in fact, I do.
但我要提醒你
But I gotta tell you,
虐待犬类的犯罪 难以起诉
crimes against dogs are particularly hard to prosecute.
如果没别的事情 我还有工作要做
If you don’t mind, I have somebody waiting for me.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -好吧
-Okay. Fuck you, lady. -Okay.
很好
Great.
不同寻常的上午 是吗
That kind of morning, huh?
你应该带着这个去找军事警♥察♥
You gotta take that to military police.
我想让儿子摆脱困境
I’m trying to keep my son out of more trouble.
我知道你很忙
I know you’re busy…
但我想请你打电♥话♥给我儿子的银行看看
but I need you to make one phone call to his bank and find out…
他上周是否有使用信♥用♥卡♥等银行记录
if he’s made withdrawals or used his credit card in the last week.
你是退休警♥察♥还是电影看多了
Retired cop, or just watch a lot of TV?
军官警♥察♥ 退休了
Military police, retired.
那么你应该知道军队有规定为职员保密
Then you should know. Army has jurisdiction over its own personnel.
对不起 祝你找到你儿子
Sorry, I hope you find your son.
我不知道你职责是什么 如果只是在那里
I don’t know what you think your job is, but if it’s anything like mine was…
收拾醉汉 玩弄拇指 那我无话可说
it’s to roll up drunks, twiddle your thumbs, not ask too many questions.
但我儿子过去18个月都在民♥主♥奋斗
But my son has spent the last 18 months bringing democracy to a shithole…
为国效力
and serving his country.
他理应被善待
He deserves better than this.
因为我们奋力奋进 克服了难关
Because we have done the hard workwe
我们正走向希望的光明大道
are entering a season of hope.
天啊 汉克·堤亚菲尔德 我真是混♥蛋♥
My God. Hank Deerfield. I’ll be a son of a bitch.
-你♥他♥妈♥在家干吗 -你都快忘记咱们的时光了
-What the hell you doing at home? -Well, you almost missed us.
我们准备开露营车去见孙子
We’re taking the camper to see the grandkids.
-我打电♥话♥到你基地去过 -基地
-I called you at the base. -Base?
老天 汉克 我退休14年了
Well, Christ, Hank. I’ve been retired for 14 years.
-你没退 -退了 就要15年了
-You have not. -Yeah, going on 15.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么样
How in the hell are you?
还好 要咖啡还是派
Fine. Oh, want coffee or a piece of pie?
不用了 我没空 海伦在车上等我
No, no, I don’t have time. Helen’s waiting in the camper.
你想干什么
What’d you do…
弄坏车轴喊我帮忙拖车
bust an axle and call me for a tow?
不是 我真希望你还在陆军犯罪调查中心干活
No, I was hoping you were still at CID.
熟人好办事
I’m looking for a friendly face.
-希望你两个孩子都没麻烦 -没有
-Neither one of your boys in trouble, I hope. -No.
-老大叫什么名字 代伦 -大卫
-What was that oldest one’s name, Darren? -David.
大卫 对 是在第82空军部队吧
David, that’s right. Joined 82nd Airborne, didn’t he?
-恩 -是啊 一群臭婊♥子♥
-Yeah. -Yeah, tough bunch of sons of bitches.
他觉得怎样
How’s he liking it?
他十年前死于直升机坠落
He died in a helicopter crash on maneuvers at Fort Bragg 10 years ago.
上帝 真遗憾 汉克
Oh, God, I’m sorry to hear that, Hank.
真遗憾
Very sorry.
小儿子呢
How about the younger one?
-迈克 -是的
-Mike. -Yeah.
像他老爹一样参军 在伊♥拉♥克♥混 还不错
Regular Army, just like his old man. In Iraq, doing well.
我在帮我邻居一位女士 她儿子碰到点麻烦
I’m doing a favor for a neighbor lady. One of her boys is in a little trouble.
还有我们认识的人在那么
Is there anybody we know still there?
没了 都不在了
No, no. They’re all gone.
她管的你可真紧啊
She got you on a short leash.
你知道的
Well, you know.
孩子们在等我们呢
Kids are waiting for us.
我找到他的旧支票薄
I found his old checkbook.
上面写了什么没有 我想要密♥码♥
Is there anything written on it? I need a password.
什么都没有
No, there’s nothing on it.
你确定
You sure?
你觉得 是我瞎了还是故意不说
Which do you think it is, I’m blind or I don’t feel like telling you?
我很担心 汉克 真的很担心
I’m worried, Hank. I’m truly worried.
他是好孩子 肯定有原因
He’s a good boy. he’ll have a reason.
汉克
Hank?
我会找到他 明天再说
I’ll find him. Talk to you tomorrow.
怎么了
What’s going on?
别担心 不是动物干的
Don’t you worry, it’s not animal-related.
什么
What?