and with it, the number of the identities would be reduced.
但是他的多重人格也会减少
Reduced?
减少?
One of the personalities you’ve met tonight, Edward…
今晚你见到的人格…
committed those murders four years ago.
其中有一个在四年前杀人
He took control of Malcolm’s body, as you have now…
他跟你一样控制麦肯的身体
and released an unspeakable rage. And in 19 hours…
然后犯下残暴的谋杀案 十九个小时后…
Malcolm Rivers will be put to death because of those actions…
麦肯将为这些行为被处决
unless I can convince that man…
除非我能说服这个人…
that the killer is gone.
凶手已经消失
I need you to stay with me. Edward?
你不行转换人格 艾德华
I need your help. I need your help to finish this.
我要你帮我 我要你帮我完成这件事
Edward, listen to me.
艾德华 听好
Edward, stay with me.
艾德华 不要转换人格
Listen to me. I need you to understand.
听好 我要你明白
The killer cannot survive.
你不能让凶手活下去
Edward!
艾德华!
Got it?
好了吗?
I can’t see a thing. Is there a flashlight?
我看不见 你有手电筒吗?
Hang on. Hang on.
等一下
You got a flashlight? Yeah, yeah, it’s dead. Goddamn it.
手电筒呢? 来了啦 该死
Shut up!
闭嘴
Hey. What am I supposed to wear, man?
我要穿什么?
You’re in it.
就穿你这身囚衣
Larry.
赖瑞
Larry, come here.
赖瑞 过来
Ed!
艾德!
Ed!
艾德!
Larry!
赖瑞!
Larry! Paris.
赖瑞! 巴黎
Paris.
巴黎
Larry?
赖瑞?
Larry? Larry?
赖瑞? 赖瑞?
Where are the keys to the truck?
卡车的钥匙呢?
Where are the keys to the truck?
卡车钥匙呢?
That was good, Larry. We gotta get out of here.
干得好 我们得快走
Ed has the keys to the truck. I got a spare right here.
卡车钥匙在艾德那儿 我有备用钥匙
Where is he? I don’t know. Here.
他人呢? 我不知道 拿去
What are you doing? We need a gun.
你在干嘛? 我们需要一把枪
Holy shit!
妈的!
Give me the keys to the truck.
把钥匙给我
Ed!
艾德!
We gotta get out of here!
我们得快走
Paris… He’s coming. He’s…
巴黎… 他追来了…
Stay here. What’s wrong with you?
留下来 不 你想干嘛?
Paris, listen to me.
巴黎 听我说
Stay here.
留下来
It’s gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Throw me the keys to the truck, Ed.
把钥匙丢给我
Throw me the keys to the truck. Stay there. Stay there!
把钥匙丢给我 别过来
Ed! Ed! Ed!
艾德! 艾德! 艾德!
Ed, let me see.
艾德 让我看
We gotta get you to a hospital.
我要送你到医院
We’re gonna get you to a hospital, okay?
我要送你到医院 知道吗?
Stay with me because I’m gonna get you to the truck.
撑着点 我扶你上车
Put your arm around my neck. You gotta hold on, okay?
手搭住我的肩 抓紧了
You with me, Ed? Stay with me. Okay. One, two, three.
跟我合作 一 二 三
You gotta help me get you up. Ed, you gotta push a little bit.
让我扶你起来 你要用力
Ed, why won’t you let me help you?
你为什么不让我帮你?
Where did you go before?
你去了哪儿?
What did you see? Tell me what you saw.
看到什么? 你看到什么?
I saw you.
我看到你
I saw you in an orange grove.
我看到你在柳橙果园
Why won’t you let me help you?
你为什么不让我帮你?
Where did you go?
你去了哪儿?
What did you see?
看到什么?
I saw you…
我看到你
in an orange grove.
你在柳橙果园
The question, Your Honor, is whether to convict the body or the mind.
问题是该惩罚身体或心灵
His body committed these murders, that is true.
他的身体的确犯下这些命案
The person who remains inside did not.
但是他体内的人格是无辜的
Judge Taylor, that may not be true…
泰勒法官 这不见得是真的…
We witnessed the destruction of 10 identities tonight.
我们今晚看到十个人格被摧毁
Nine were innocent and one was guilty.
其中九个有罪 一个是无辜的
They’re not real!
他们不是真的
The violence that existed in him has been executed.
他内心的暴力因子已被消灭
Your Honor, Malcolm belongs in a state hospital.
你应该让麦肯住进州立疗养院
In the matter of Rivers v. Nevada, it is the recommendation of this court…
内华达州控告芮佛一案…
that Mr. Rivers’ execution be stayed.
本庭建议延缓处决芮佛
I am transferring Mr. Rivers to state psychiatric services…
我要把他转到州立精神疗养院
under the care of Dr. Mallick.
交给马医师治疗
Cracked heels and washed out horns Blow into my face with scorn
你穿破的高跟鞋仿佛在耻笑我
But it’s not that way I wasn’t born to lose you
但是我却不愿失去你
I want you…
我要你…
I want you…
我要你…
I want you so bad
我急切地要你
Timmy.
提米
Timmy.
不 求求你不要
No, please don’t.

No, Timmy, please.
提米 求求你
What is it, Malcolm?
怎么了? 麦肯
Malcolm?
麦肯
Whores don’t…
妓女没有…
get a second chance.
第二次机会
When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn’t there
当我走上楼梯 我看到一个不在那儿的人
He wasn’t there again today
今天他又不在那里
I wish I wish he’d go away
我希望他会永远消失

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!