Back it up!
倒车
See, I told you it wasn’t me! That’s not possible.
我就说凶手不是我 不可能
I was standing right there. I saw what happened. We all saw what happened.
我就站在那儿 我们都亲眼看到发生什么事
He ran out. Nobody could have known he was gonna do that.
他突然冲出来 没有人料得到
No one human.
凶手不是人
We’re back to that again? It’s the spirits, huh?
又来了 凶手是恶灵
Maybe it’s the ghost of the guy that Larry put in the freezer.
也许是冷冻库那家伙的冤魂
Somebody untie me. Goddamn it!
快把我解开
You know it wasn’t me. Come on.
凶手不是我
Listen. We gotta get out…
听好 我们得离开…
Listen. We gotta get out…
听好 我们得离开…
Take her car and get out. You, her and the kid.
你跟她带着孩子快走
There’s nowhere to go.
我们无处可去
How much gas do you have? Half a tank.
你的车剩多少油? 半缸油
You can drive till dawn on that. Look at me.
那就够开到天亮
When you get to where it’s flooded, go the other way.
碰到淹水就往另一头开
I don’t know if I can.
我办不到
Get the kid and go. Right now. Come on.
带着孩子快走吧
Timmy.
提姆
Timmy, come on. Let’s go. Get up.
提姆 我们走
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
They can’t leave! This way.
他们不能走 这边走
We’ll see you when the storm breaks.
大雨过后再见
Hey! Hey! They can’t leave! Where are they going? Get back here!
他们不能走 给我回来
Go, go, go! They’re leaving.
他们非走不可 快走吧
They’re not leaving. Go!
他们不能离开 走吧!
You can’t let suspects leave after four people have been killed!
在四个人死了之后 你不能让嫌犯脱逃
You really think they’re suspects? They’re not leaving!
你真的认为他们是嫌犯吗? 他们不能走
Shit.
妈的
Ginny!
吉妮!
Extinguishers. Larry, you got a fire extinguisher?
灭火器 这儿有灭火器吗?
Fire extinguisher! Where? Back there!
灭火器在哪儿? 后面
Nobody in there.
车上没有人
Maybe it got so hot, they got cremated.
也许他们都被火化了
There’d be something left.
那也会留下骨灰
You did this.
这是你的错
You did this! You told them to get into the car!
你叫他们上车
Are you happy?
高兴了吗?
Where is he?
他的尸体呢?
Nothing.
什么也没有
I give up!
我投降
I give up! What the hell do you want?
我投降 你到底想要什么?
What do you want, you sick bastard? What the fuck do you want from us?
你这大变态 你要我们怎样?
I am turning 30 next week and I just want to go home…
我下礼拜就满三十岁 我只想回老家…
and grow oranges!
种柳丁
It’s my birthday next week. The 10th.
你下礼拜生日?
It’s my birthday next week. The 10th.
我也一样 五月十日
Me too.
我也是
Me too.
我也一样
Yeah.
我也是
George York, May 10.
乔治约克 五月十日
Alice York, May 10.
艾莉丝约克 五月十日
Caroline Suzanne, May 10
卡萝琳苏珊 五月十日
Ginny and Lou Isiana, May 10.
吉妮和路易西安那 五月十日
Me, Larry Washington, May fucking 10.
我赖瑞华盛顿 五月十日
What are the odds? Must be 10 trillion to one.
这只有十兆分之一的机率
What is it?
怎么了?
Where’s the fuse box, Larry? Other side of the building.
电箱在哪里? 旅馆的另一边
Ginny and Lou Isiana.
吉妮和路易西安那
Virginia and Louisiana.
维吉尼亚和路易西安那
Caroline, Carolina.
卡萝琳…卡罗莱纳
Paris Nevada
巴黎内华达
George York.
乔治约克
Larry Washington.
赖瑞华盛顿
Rhodes, Rhode Island.
罗德…罗德岛
Ed Dakota.
艾德达科塔
When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn’t there
当我走上楼梯 我看到一个不在那儿的人
He wasn’t there again today
今天他又不在那里
I wish I wish he’d go away
我希望他会永远消失
Who is this?
你是谁?
Who am I speaking to right now?
我现在跟谁讲话?
Where did you learn that poem?
那首诗是哪儿学来的?
Who am I speaking to? Look at me.
我在跟谁讲话?
Who am I speaking to right now?
看着我 你现在是谁?
Doc?
医生?
Edward? What’s happening?
艾德华? 发生什么事?
Please be quiet. He can hear what we’re saying?
安静 他听得到我们说话?
Of course I can hear what you’re fucking saying.
我当然听得到你说话
Edward, you missed your last appointment. Where have you been?
你爽约了 你跑去哪儿?
Did I black out again? Try and think back.
我又失去意识吗? 仔细想
Where have you been?
你在哪里?
All right. I was driving this actress…
我开车送一个女明星…
and we got stuck at the motel. There was a storm.
我们被困在汽车旅馆 有一场暴风雨
We couldn’t get out because of the storm.
我们被暴风雨困住出不去
What happened at the motel?
那儿发生什么事?
People started dying.
大家一个一个死去
And then their bodies… It didn’t make any sense.
这没有道理 他们的尸体…
They disappeared.
全都消失不见
Edward, I’d like to show something to you, if I may.
我要给你看一样东西
Do you recognize this man?
你认得这个人吗?
No.
不认得
That man, Edward, is Malcolm Rivers.
他是麦肯芮佛
He’s had a very troubled life. He was arrested four years ago…
他的一生很坎坷 他四年前…
and convicted of the murder of six people in a violent rampage.
残暴地夺走六条人命 所以被捕入狱
He did this. Detective, please.
这是他干的 警探 别这样
Edward, listen to me.
艾德华 听我说
When faced with an intense trauma, a child’s mind may fracture…
当一个小孩遭受重大打击 他的心灵会严重受创…
creating disassociated identities.
造成人格的分裂
That’s exactly what happened to Malcolm Rivers.
这就是麦肯芮佛的遭遇
He developed a condition that is commonly known…
他有一般人所谓的…
as Multiple Personality Syndrome.
多重人格症
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么跟我说这些?
Because you, Edward…
因为你…
are one of his personalities.
是他多重人格中的一个
What?
什么?
Jesus Christ! What the fuck did you do to my face?
老天 你把我的脸怎么了?
Keep calm. Where is my face?
冷静下来 我的脸呢?
That is your face. Why am I tied up?
这就是你的脸 我为什么被绑起来?
Keep calm. Where is…?
冷静点 我的脸呢?
Please. Jesus Christ!
请冷静 天啊
Where is my face? Stay calm.
我的脸呢? 保持冷静
No! I’m not gonna stay calm! Why am I tied up like this?
我才不要保持冷静 我为什么被绑起来?
Who are all these people? What happened at the motel?
这些人是谁? 汽车旅馆发生什么事?
Where is everybody? They don’t exist, Edward.
他们人呢? 他们并不存在
You were all created by Malcolm as a child.
你们是麦肯小时候分裂的人格
You’re a liar! Consider what you know.
你在骗人 想想你知道的
Everyone named after a state. No.
每个人的姓氏都是美国州名 不
Everyone sharing the same birthday. Your blackouts.
每个人都同一天生日 你也经常失去意识
No! I was a cop!
我当过警察
I was a cop in the Rampart Division of L.A.P.D. for six years.
我在洛杉矶当过六年警察
Edward, please.
冷静下来
I live in Hollywood, in a studio apartment.
我住在好莱坞的公寓大楼
You don’t live there. I do live there!
你不住在那儿 我住在那儿
You don’t live anywhere.
你根本不存在
I know this is difficult to accept, but the face you saw in that mirror…
我知道你很难接受 但是你在镜子中看到的脸
is the face I’ve always seen when I talk to Edward or Paris or Larry…
也就是你 巴黎 赖瑞…
or anyone else you’ve met tonight.
和你今晚遇到每一个人的脸
Malcolm is in the midst of a medical treatment.
麦肯正在接受药物治疗
One which forces all his identities to confront one another for the first time.
他的多重人格被迫互相面对
I knew there would be violence…
我知道一定会有暴力行为

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!