Fuck!
妈的!
Get it off!
快把他弄走
Shit!
糟糕!
Come on, you little bitch. Please fucking start.
臭卡车 快发动呀
Goddamn it! Hey!
可恶 喂!
Larry, stop!
赖瑞 停车
What is going on?
这是怎么回事?
Larry! Get out of my way, I didn’t do shit!
赖瑞! 给我让开 我什么都没做
Timothy! Timothy!
提姆西! 提姆西!
An insanity plea was refused by the court…
被告是四级解离性身分病患…
despite the fact that my client is a certifiable Axis IV dissociative.
法庭却拒绝承认他的精神错乱
To this day, he remains unaware of the crimes for which he was convicted.
他到现在对他所犯的罪 都毫不知情
In 1986, the Supreme Court ruled decisively that states cannot execute…
1986年最高法院判决…
a person who does not understand why he’s being put to death.
州政府不能处决精神错乱人犯
He signed a confession.
他签下自白书
He didn’t just sign it, he dictated it. Thirdly…
那是他亲口对我说的供词 还有…
Malcolm’s diaries found misfiled in state evidence.
这是麦肯的日记 被藏在物证室
this notebook contains entries made just before the murders.
这上面有他在命案前的记录
Important to note are the spectacular changes in handwriting style…
重点是他的笔迹有很大的改变
tone, point of view.
还有语调和观点
What you are looking at are the private thoughts of several different people.
这是多重人格的内心世界
With permission, Dr. Mallick will elaborate.
请让马医师进一步说明
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your Honor, there is no universally efficacious treatment…
法官大人 解离性身分 也就是多重人格…
for Dissociative Identity Disorder.
并没有有效的治疗方法
In theory, one attempts to move the patient towards integration.
我只能试着整合这些多重人格
A folding of their fractured psyche. Your Honor?
让病患破碎的心灵愈合 法官大人
He’s here.
他来了
No! What you saw was an accident!
这只是场意外
He ran out in front of me! I’m not a murderer!
他突然冲出来 我没有杀人
There’s a dead body in your freezer, Larry.
冷冻库有一具尸体
I didn’t kill him. I found him like that. Stop it!
我发现他死了 我没杀他 少来了
Listen! Listen! I was in Vegas last month and I lost everything, okay?
求求你们听我说 上个月我在赌城输个精光
Everything!
输个精光
I drove west. I didn’t know where to go, but I was running on empty…
我走投无路只好往西走
so I pulled in here at this place.
我的车没油了只好来这儿
And there was no one at the station, so I came over to the office…
加油站没人 所以我就直接…
and I walked in.
走进办公室
And there, sitting at that desk right there, was the manager…
老板就坐在办公桌
facedown in a Banquet Potpie. Dead!
一头栽进冷冻披萨暴毙
Heart attack or something. Banquet Potpie!
他一定是心脏病发作 这未免太扯了
He’d been sitting there for God knows how long.
天晓得他死了有多久
All of a sudden, this auto parts salesman pulls up, looking for a room.
这时候突然有一个人来住房
I didn’t have a fucking dime…
当时我身无分文…
so I took his 30 and gave him one.
所以就收了三十元给他房间
I just took the key from the wall and gave him a room.
我拿了钥匙给他一间房间
Maybe that was wrong, but I was broke, and that’s what I did.
也许我那么做不对 但是我没钱 只好那么做
Then I came back in here…
然后我就回办公室
and I moved Larry’s body… His name was Larry too.
抬走赖瑞的尸体 他也叫赖瑞
I put him in the freezer.
然后把他放进冷冻库
I wasn’t trying to hide him. It was hot out.
天气很热 我不想让他发臭
I thought it was the best place for him till his family or someone came along.
我只想等他的家人来找他
Only no one did…
他的家人没找上门…
except more guests.
客人却络绎不绝
So I checked them in too.
我只好让他们住进来
And they all seemed happy…
他们都很满意
so I just stayed.
所以我就待了下来
Cry me a river. This is a total crock of shit!
省省吧 这全是胡扯淡
No, it’s not! Admit it, you killed him!
才不是 承认吧 你杀死他
Just like you killed my con. Just like you killed her husband.
你也杀死人犯 她老公…
Just like you killed his actress. Just admit it.
和他的女明星 承认吧
Say it, “I killed them.” Stop it! He can’t take any more!
说”人是我杀的” 别说了 他受不了了
Everything is okay now. Everything is fine. We got the guy. It’s fine.
没事了 我们抓到凶手了
I don’t know what we got. What?
我不能确定 什么?
We thought we got the guy two hours ago, then…
两小时前也以为抓到凶手…
You believe this shit? It’s him! It’s this guy!
拜托 凶手就是这家伙
He had a knife to your neck, remember?
他拿刀威胁你 记得吗?
His story’s so unbelievable, I think it just might be true.
这故事太夸张 搞不好是真的
She’s got a point.
她说的有道理
You guys are crazy.
你们都疯了
Maybe it’s the burial ground.
也许是因为这儿是乱葬塚
What?
什么?
Read the brochure in there. It’s all around us.
这地方全都是墓地
A hundred years ago, the government moved these Indians here.
一百年前印第安人被迫迁移
They all died because there was no water.
这儿缺水他们全都渴死
Now they’re coming back to life like sea monkeys, huh?
所以他们就回来报仇吗?
Come on. Give me a break, sweetheart.
这太扯了 小姑娘
Just take it easy, Rhodes. You know, you take it easy!
别这样 罗德 你才别这样
You’ve tried to run this show all night. Giving orders, pointing fingers!
你从一开始就在发号施令
You blamed my con for everything, and he ends up dead.
你还把错归在我的人犯头上 结果他也挂了
I’m telling you, it’s him! We all saw him run down George.
我告诉你 凶手就是他 大家都看到他撞死乔治
Your actress’s wallet is right there. She’s dead, there’s the wallet.
他偷走的钱包在那儿
What more do you want? Stop it! Please shut up!
这还不够吗? 住嘴 别说了
All right. You want a plan? Here’s the plan, okay?
我告诉你们该怎么做
No one’s gonna move. We’ll stay here, like this, in this room until dawn.
谁也别乱跑 我们都待在这儿等天亮
No one leaves, no one moves.
没有人可以离开
And if he tries anything, I’m gonna shoot him!
他敢乱来我就毙了他
And if something out there comes in here, I’ll shoot it!
有什么想闯进来我也毙了它
And if anyone of us tries anything, I’ll shoot them!
你们想造反我也毙了你们
We get it. Good!
我们懂了 很好
Timmy? Timmy?
提姆西? 提姆西?
You need to stay in here with us. It’s all right.
你要留在这儿 没关系
Remember that movie where the 10 strangers went to an island…
有一部电影拍十个人流落荒岛…
and then they all died one by one…
他们一个接一个死去
and then it turned out they weren’t strangers, they all had a connection?
结果他们都有一个共通点
They all messed with the wrong guy, and he was getting revenge.
被他们害的人回来找他们算帐
Shut up!
闭嘴
I’m just saying maybe there’s a connection between all of us.
也许我们也有共通点
Like what?
像是什么?
We’re all in Nevada. Shut up!
我们都在内华达州 闭嘴
Where were you going with your con when you pulled in here?
你打算把人犯押解到哪儿?
Carson City. Okay?
卡森市
I was going home to Florida. Where were you going?
我要回佛州老家 你呢?
I was taking the actress to L.A.
我要载女明星到洛杉矶
I was born in Florida.
我在佛州出生
Since you been in that chair, no one’s died, so shut up!
你是凶手 给我乖乖闭嘴
No one’s died since we’ve all been here!
谁都可能是凶手
Hey, sweetie, sit down. Where in Florida, Larry?
小乖乖 坐下来 佛州的哪儿?
Where in Florida? Friends now, huh? Great.
你在哪儿出生? 你们突然变成好友了吗?
Polk County. That’s where I was born.
波克郡 我也是
Which town? Mulberry.
哪一个城镇? 桑树镇
Frostproof. No wonder you left.
我是防霜镇 怪不得你会离开
There’s a town called Frostproof?
有个小镇叫防霜?
They grow oranges. The name doubles as a slogan.
那儿种柳橙 防霜也是小镇的宣传口号
I danced hallelujah the day I left Polk. Why would you wanna go back?
我巴不得离开 你干嘛回去?
I found a grove for sale on the Internet.
我找到一片果园要出售
Nine acres, 1200 trees. Limes and oranges.
有一千两百棵莱姆和柳橙树
According to the realtor, the soil needs a few tills, phosphorous…
仲介跟我说土壤需要磷…
lanes need reading, but it’s real good land.
也要除除草 不过那块地很不错
What?
怎么了?
It sounds nice.
听起来很好
Ed?
艾德?
She’s dead.
她死了
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
Come on. Come on, sweetie.
来吧 小乖乖
Look at this.
你看
Where’d you get that? Right here.
在哪儿找到的? 就在地上
This doesn’t make any sense. She died from an accident.
一点都没道理 她死于意外
George was an accident, if you believe Larry.
乔治也是死于意外 如果你相信赖瑞的话
Where is seven?
七号钥匙呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!