可恶
Open this goddamn door, Ginny! No!
给我开门 不要
I haven’t been to The Hawk in over a fucking year.
我有一年没去舞厅了
Alison is a stupid bitch whore, who likes fucking with your head.
艾莉森那个臭婆娘 只会在背后挑拨离间
Open the damn door, Ginny.
快开门 吉妮
Open the fucking door! Not until you calm down!
快开门 你要先冷静下来
I’m calm! I am very fucking calm!
我很冷静 我冷静得很
What are you doing?
你想干嘛?
Lou?
小路?
Ginny, open this damn door! Open the door!
吉妮 快开门 快开门
Open the door! Stop it, stop it!
快开门 住手
Ginny, damn it, open the door! Ginny, Ginny, Ginny!
吉妮 快给我开门
Lou, please stop!
小路 求求你快住手
Lou?
小路?
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Help me! Somebody help me!
来人呀 快来帮帮我
Help me!
帮帮我
Help me! Somebody help me!
帮帮我 来人呀
Is he in there? Is he in there?
他在里面吗?
Ginny, are you okay? What happened? What happened?
你没事吧? 出了什么事?
Oh, shit. Jesus Christ.
该死 老天爷
Lou? Lou?
小路? 小路?
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
汽车旅馆
What the hell?
搞什么?
Oh, shit!
我靠
Come here!
过来
They caught him. They caught him.
逮到他了 他们逮到他
Why are we keeping him in here?
干嘛把他关在这儿?
Where would you prefer, Larry? I don’t know.
你想关在哪儿? 我不知道
I told you to stay in 3, didn’t I? Did I tell you that?
我不是叫你留在房间吗?
They got in a fight! I tried to get them to go back inside!
他们大吵一架冲出去 我去找他们回来
Should we try the radio again?
再试试无线电
Larry, just stay here and watch him.
赖瑞 留下来看着他
Go back and look after Ginny. Where are you going?
你回去照顾吉妮 你要去哪儿?
Just do it, please.
拜托你去好吗?
Ed?
艾德?
I don’t know if I’m comfortable with guard duty, per se.
我不太会看守犯人耶
He’s unconscious, Larry. He’s tied to a post.
他昏迷不醒 而且被五花大绑
Timmy.
提姆西
Timmy.
提姆西
Alice? Oh, my God. Alice?
艾莉丝 我的天 艾莉丝?
I don’t remember anything.
我什么都不记得
We had an accident
我们出了车祸
George? Can you keep an eye on Ginny for a minute?
乔治 请你看好吉妮
She’s awake now. I have to get some aspirin to help her.
她醒来了 我要去拿药给她吃
Darling, I gotta go get something out of my room.
我得回房去拿东西
Shit! What’s wrong, buddy?
糟了! 怎么了?
What do you got in the fridge?
冰箱里有什么?
You shut up. What’s in there?
闭嘴 里面有什么?
What’s in there?
里面到底有什么?
What do you got in there? Shut up.
你藏了什么? 给我闭嘴
What is it, huh?
你藏了什么东西?
Shut up. You can tell me.
闭嘴 尽管告诉我
I’m good at keeping secrets. I got a whopper myself.
我不会说出去 因为我也有一个大秘密
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Motherfucker!
王八蛋
What are you doing out here? Getting shit that’s mine.
你在这儿干嘛? 拿我的东西
What are you doing? What, I don’t get to ask a question?
你在干嘛? 怎么? 我不能问吗?
I’m taking photos. There’s been two murders. Before all the evidence…
两个人遇害 我在拍照存证
That’s not an answer. You’re a limo driver. What are you doing?
才怪 你只是个司机 你到底想干嘛?
Looking to win some “beyond the call of duty,” limo driver merit badge?
你想赢一枚英勇司机奖章吗?
You’re not on the job anymore. You don’t need to be a hero.
你不是警察 不必逞英雄
There’s a real, live, active duty cop outside…
外面有一个真正的警察…
The one who’s managed to lose a convicted killer?
他让一个杀人犯脱逃
You’re a complicated cat, Edward.
你这个人很龟毛耶
No. Not really.
才没有
I think so.
我觉得有
What month were you born?
你几月出生?
May. Taurus.
五月 金牛座
Same as me.
跟我一样
Where were you a cop? Los Angeles.
你在哪儿当过差? 洛杉矶
Were you fired or did you quit?
你是被炒鱿鱼还是辞职不干?
I took medical leave.
我请长期病假
It was making me sick.
当警察让我生病
I burned out, I guess. Wasn’t up for it.
我猜我是受不了那种压力
One day I got a call…
有一天我接到报案…
for a jumper.
有人想跳楼自杀
A young Mexican girl.
一个墨西哥裔女生
Pregnant, infected with AIDS, totally strung out.
她得了爱滋病还怀了身孕
She was truly one of the doomed.
她真的是走投无路
I asked her to come in off the ledge and into my arms.
我请她让我把她抱下来
She asked me why she should bother living.
她问我她有什么好活的? 活着有什么意义?
What did you say?
你怎么说?
I was trained to tell her lots of things.
我们受过训练要说一些话
Her dreams, all the people who’d miss her.
像是你要为亲人着想之类的
But for a second, I hesitated.
但是我却犹豫了一秒
And she saw it.
她看出来了
Within that second, I couldn’t think of one optimistic thing to say to her.
在那短短的一秒 我想不出活着有什么意义
So she spread her arms and jumped.
于是她展开双臂 奋力一跳
I started getting headaches…
我开始会头痛…
and eventually started blacking out.
后来经常失去意识
So I filed for medical.
所以我就请病假
What?
那是什么?
What is it?
那是什么?
Rhodes!
罗德!
It’s worse. Nothing but static! Where’s that key from the actress?
更糟 只有杂讯 女明星的房间钥匙呢?
This was on the kid.
这在那小子身上找到
What is it, some kind of countdown? Larry!
这算是倒数吗? 赖瑞
What the fuck is he doing? Larry, come over here!
他在干什么? 赖瑞 过来
Come over here, man. What are you doing? Come over here.
快过来 你在干嘛?
What are you doing? I just went to get something.
你在干什么? 我只是去拿东西
We told you to watch the guy. What are you doing in your office?
我们叫你看守人犯 你到办公室干嘛?
I just went to get something.
我只是去拿东西
How many sets of keys are there to this place? Look at me. How many?
这家旅馆有几副钥匙? 看着我 有几副?
Two and a master set. Oh, my fucking God!
两副 一支万能钥匙 我的老天
Larry, you mother…! You son of a…! Get the fuck in here! Get in here!
赖瑞 你这大混蛋 混帐东西 给我进来
Why did you kill him? Why did you kill my con?
你为什么杀死我的人犯?
Holy shit! Who did that? Jesus Christ, I didn’t do that!
哇靠 这是谁干的? 人不是我杀的
Bullshit! You’re lying!
放屁 你在撒谎
It’s your bat sticking out of his throat! I know, but I didn’t do it!
那是你的球棒 对 但不是我干的
Check the doors!
检查每一道门
I didn’t do it! Look at him!
不是我干的 看看他
Why’d you kill him? Why were you outside?
你干嘛杀他? 你跑出去干嘛?
Why’d you leave him? I was scared.
你为什么出去? 我很害怕
What were you scared of? You wouldn’t understand.
怕什么? 你们不会明白
Try me.
说来听听
Why’d you kill my con? I didn’t!
你为什么杀死他? 我没有
I don’t know how… I went to my office, that’s all!
我不知道这是… 我只是回办公室而已
Why’d you leave him? This your key? Number 8?
你干嘛离开? 这是你的钥匙吗? 八号房?
Ten, nine, eight, huh? This is your key!
十 九 八? 这是你的钥匙
You can’t say that! Those aren’t my keys!
你不能这么说 这不是我的钥匙
That’s like leading the witness or something. Look.
你这是栽贼耶 你看看
These are my keys, okay? These are my keys. You see?
这些才是我的钥匙 你瞧
You got a Gucci wallet? It’s the actress’s.
这是女明星的古驰钱包
Yes, I took her wallet. Afterwards. After she died!
我是拿了她的钱包 不过是在她死后
Afterwards, all right? I didn’t kill her. And I didn’t kill him.
她死了以后 我没杀她 我也没杀他
Let her go, Larry. Get back! You won’t pin this on me.
放开她 退后 你们别想嫁祸给我
Timothy? Get him out of here!
提姆西? 快把他带走
Put it down. I didn’t hurt anybody. No one!
把刀子放下 人不是我杀的
But I don’t like cheap fucking whores! If you take one more step…
不过我讨厌这婊子 你们敢过来…