As I was going up the stair
当我走上楼梯时
I met a man who wasn’t there
我看到一个不在那里的人
He wasn’t there again today
今天他又不在那里
“第六次会诊” “病患: 麦肯芮佛”
I wish I wish he’d go away
我希望…我希望他会永远消失
Where did you learn that?
这是从哪儿学来的?
Where did you learn that poem?
那首诗是从哪儿学来的?
I made it up.
我自己编的
When I was a kid, I made it up.
我小时候乱编的
What else do you remember from back then?
你对小时候还有什么记忆?
Don’t beat around the bush, doc. Don’t beat around the bush.
你就直接问吧 医生
Don’t beat around the bush. Don’t beat around the bush, doc!
快直接问吧 医生
Tell me what you remember about your mother.
你对你母亲有什么记忆?
“窃盗罪”
I remember my mom.
我记得我妈
“妨害风化罪” “违反假释条例”
I remember my mom.
我记得我妈
I remember my mom was a whore.
我记得她是个妓女
片名: 杀 人 游 戏
How long would she keep you there?
她都把你关在那儿多久?
“小男孩被遗弃在汽车旅馆”
As long as she was busy.
她去忙多久就要多久
“小男孩遭到遗弃及虐待”
佛州…
儿童寄养中心
Do you understand why you’re talking with me now?
你知道你为什么来见我吗?
You’re supposed to be good with…
因为你专门治疗…
“山区谋杀案”
headaches.
头痛
“凶手麦肯芮佛被捕”
I need something more than aspirin. Know what I mean?
我吃普拿疼没有用 知道我说什么吗?
Do you remember the murders?
你记得那些谋杀案吗?
I remember…
我记得…
that Columbia is the capital of South Carolina.
南卡州的首府是哥伦比亚市
I remember that…
我也记得…
分裂人格是…
邪恶的来源
Are you the person who murdered six residents…
你在1998年5月10日…
of the Lakeworth Apartments on May 10, 1998?
是不是杀死六名大楼住户?
“知名精神科医师出庭作证”
That’s my birthday.
那天是我的生日
“精神错乱辩护遭到驳回”
Who am I speaking to right now?
现在我在跟谁讲话?
“芮佛被求处死刑”
What should I call you?
我该叫你什么?
Call me whatever you want.
随便你怎么叫都行
Gary?
盖瑞?
Gary?
盖瑞?
Gary, you awake?
盖瑞 你醒了吗?
Yes, Greg, as a matter of fact, I am awake.
没错 我被你吵醒了
I’m sorry to bother you at home…
抱歉这么晚打扰你
but there’s gonna be a midnight hearing in the Rivers case.
但芮佛案要举行午夜听证会
The defense found a notebook misfiled in evidence, a diary.
辩方找到新的物证… 一本日记
They argued to the state Supremes that it was suppressed.
他们指控检方蓄意隐藏证据
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
There’s no media. This all happened under the radar.
媒体都不知道 消息没有走漏
The prisoner transport left an hour ago from Ely.
囚车一小时前离开监狱
Left Ely? What do you mean? What transport?
什么意思? 哪来的囚车?
The diary gave them an opening to argue insanity again.
辩方再度辩称被告精神错乱
They need Rivers present, so they drugged him, put him on a transport.
他们要芮佛出席 于是让他服药坐上囚车
They’re taking this scumbag to a hearing…
这人渣在处决前…
the night before his execution.
要出席听证会
How the fuck did you let that happen?
你怎么会捅出这种大篓子?
Would anyone like to play another round?
有人想再玩一回合吗?
“汽车旅馆”
Let’s get another puzzle, Vanna. What do we have?
打开另一个谜题 我们有什么?
“Around the House” is the category. Buy a vowel.
关于家庭用品 买一个母音
Buy a vowel. Pick up that trip.
买母音啦 请拿起旅游赠卷
Buy a vowel, you idiot. I’d like to buy a vowel. An E.
买母音啦 猪头 我要买一个母音 E
One E.
一个母音 E
All right, 350 left. N.
好的 你剩三百五十元
Buy a vowel. Buy another vowel.
买一个母音
Yes! An I.
对了
I’d like to solve. Sure.
我要解答 好的
“Kibbles ‘n Bits. ”
奇宝狗食
She won’t stop bleeding. She won’t stop bleeding.
她一直流血不止
Jesus. What happened? An accident. We had an accident.
天啊 怎么回事? 发生车祸 我们出了车祸
Rain and lightning is moving into Elko.
内华达州豪雨成灾
Doppler Radar has picked up a severe thunderstorm with lightning…
气象局预测有一场豪雨
on its way from Pershing and Lander counties.
将从中北部袭卷全州
We could get damaging winds…. Four times 10 equals…
将有暴风… 4乘以10等于…
Four times 10…
4乘以10等于…
Timothy, could you not do that now? We’re trying to hear about the storm.
提姆西 别吵 我们在听广播
Sure you don’t want me to drive? No.
你要我来开吗? 不用
I’ll get us to Anderson, then you can take over after we eat.
我先开到安德森市 吃过饭再让你接手
Turn into spin.
顺着打滑方向打方向盘
Apply brakes with short, firm pumps.
用力踩几次刹车
Check mirror and gauge indicator and roll…
看一看照后镜和仪表板
to a slow, smooth stop.
然后平顺缓慢地停车
You okay, honey? Timothy?
你没事吧? 提姆西呢?
Seat belts, seat belts, seat belts.
安全带…幸好有系安全带
It’s a shoe. What?
一只高跟鞋 什么?
It’s a shoe!
我辗到一只高跟鞋
For he’s a jolly good fellow…
他是个大好人…
For he’s a jolly good fellow…
他是个大好人…
For he’s a jolly good fellow
他是个大好人
Which nobody can deny
这一点大家都知道
Shit!
可恶
Why didn’t we get a better spare? Do you know what radials cost, Alice?
为什么不买好一点的备胎? 好的备胎很贵耶 艾莉丝
Honey, don’t get defensive.
老公 别生气
Well, if the point is to put him, Timothy, into the right school…
如果想让孩子念好学校…
it’s absurd to focus… George? George?
就不能花太多钱在… 乔治…
on replacement tires. What can I do to help?
备胎上 我能帮什么忙?
Nothing. I’m fine, but…
不用了 我能搞定 不过…
thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Alice?
我的天! 我的天 艾莉丝?
Oh, my God! Alice? What have you done?
老天 艾莉丝? 你干了什么好事?
What have you done? What have you done?
你干了什么好事? 你干了什么好事?
Hi, Harry. Where do I begin?
嗨 哈利 我该从何说起?
I have walked off the set, okay?
我一气之下走出片场
I know they’ll say that I am in breach…
我知道他们会说我违约…
but they clearly did not read my deal.
不过他们也没按照合约来
They had me at a Ramada…
他们让我住连锁旅馆…
Oh, Jesus.
我的天
I think I have a spare battery in my bag.
我的袋子有备用电池
Excuse me?
什么?
I have a spare battery in my bag up front, next to you.
你旁边的袋子里有备用电池
Any idea which one, Miss Suzanne? The Louis Vuitton duffel, right on top.
哪一个袋子? 那个LV手提袋呀
I don’t see anything…
我没看到
Just use your fucking eyes! It’s in the side pocket! Just look!
你是瞎了吗? 在侧袋里头 快找呀
Jesus!
天啊
What have you done? What have you done?
你干了什么好事? …
No, fool! If you help him, you assume responsibility.
你猪头呀 如果你帮他就脱不了关系
It is my responsibility. Let go of me.
这本来就是我的错 放开我
Alice? Alice?
艾莉丝?
What have you done? What have you done?
你干了什么好事? …
Let me take a look.
让我看看她
The driver of every motor vehicle involved in any manner of accident…
汽车驾驶在行驶中…
originating from the operation of a vehicle shall, within 10 days….
涉及任何交通事故 应该在十天内…
You got a towel or something in the car?
你车上有毛巾吗?
Okay. Come help me look.
过来帮我找
within 10 days of the accident…
在车祸发生十天内…
if you are operating a vehicle and it should, at any time, involve…
汽车驾驶在行驶中 涉及任何交通事故…
Stay here. Keep her dry. It’s okay. It’s okay, honey.
待在这儿 别让她淋湿了 不会有事 老婆
Open the door! We need the phone. No!
快开门 我要用手机 不要
Sweetheart, it’s okay.
老婆 没事了
Honey, it’s okay.
老婆 没事了
Give me the goddamn phone! The phone is dead, all right?
把你的手机给我 收不到讯号

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!