我不管是谁的皮
I don’t care whose.
那只猛犸象抢了我的船…
That mammoth has taken my ship…
我的战利品…
my bounty…
还抢走了我船员的忠诚
and now the loyalty of my crew.
我要毁了他…
I will destroy him…
还要毁了他的一切
and everything he loves.
等等…等等…
Wait for it. Wait for it.
碉堡了
That was awesome.
我能问你们俩一些事么?
Can I ask you guys something?
你们爲什麽总是那么开心?
How are you both so happy?
世界末日快到了,你们一点都不担心么?
Doesn’t it weigh on you
that the world might be ending?
我能告诉他我们的秘密么?
Can I tell him our secret?
过来,过来
Come here. Come here.
我们非常,非常,白♥痴♥
We’re very, very stupid.
不过,你们就一点点都不担心…
But, still, you’re not a teensy bit
concerned about…
我不知道,比如,突如其来的死亡么?
I don’t know, say, imminent death?
没错
Beep.
我要去找桃子
I’m going to go find Peaches.
大家快来,这是一条捷径
Guys, over here. Come on, it’s a shortcut.
你们肯定会喜欢的
You’re going to love this.
快来,姑娘们,我们找点乐子吧
Come on, girls, let’s have some fun.
哇哦!
Wow!
– 太有意思了
– 感觉像翻转世界一样
– This is so cool.
– It’s like we’re upside down.
太神奇了
That is amazing.
回音!
Echo!
你在可惜你鼹鼠朋友没有来,是不是?
Too bad your molehog friend
isn’t here, huh?
你俩不是那种真的朋友吧?
You’re not really friends with him, are you?
是啊,澄清一下吧,桃子
Yeah, come clean, Peaches.
你到底和那个笨笨的家伙是朋友么?
Are you friends
with that awkward little rodent or not?
我意思是…
I mean…
我和路易斯,经常一起玩或者怎么样
Louis and I, we’ve hung out or whatever.
但是,实际上,不算是朋友的那种朋友
But, no, we’re not really friends-friends.
不是朋友?
Not friends?
路易斯!我…
Louis! I…
抓个正着
Busted.
知道了也好
Good to know.
路易斯,等等
Louis, wait.
他跑起来也傻傻的
He even runs away like a loser.
没事,桃子,不要怕,
你现在和我们在一起了
Whoa, Peaches, don’t stress.
You’re with us now.
是啊,压力太让人有压力感了
Yeah, stress is so stressful.
是啊,姑娘们,如果有什麽要有压力,
那就是发型的压力了
Yeah, girl, if you’re going to stress
about something, stress about your hair.
我知道,
这里好潮湿,我受不了
I know, right?
This humidity, I can’t stand it.
各位,我们是不是该离开这里
Guys, we should get out of here.
你开玩笑么?百年难得!
Are you kidding? This is epic!
走!走!走!
Go! Go! Go!
耶!
Yeah!
太变♥态♥了吧!
How sick was that?
唷,真是疯狂
Yo, that was insane.
嘿,桃子,放轻松!开心点
Hey, Peach, loosen up! Have some fun.
开心?那样你就觉得开心?我不玩了
Fun, you call that fun? I’m out of here.
拜托,你真的要回去…
Come on, do you really want to go back…
然后和你那个奇怪的鼹鼠混一起?
不和我们一起玩?
to hanging with a weird molehog freak
and give all of this up?
我是说,你有一半的负鼠血缘已经够糟糕了…
I mean, it’s bad enough
that your family is half possum and…
够糟糕?
Bad enough?
我家人一点都不糟糕
There is nothing bad
about being part of my family.
我喜欢用尾巴倒挂着
I like hanging by my tail.
如果你们这群天才是正常的,
那这个种族就要灭亡了
And if you geniuses are normal,
this species is going to end up extinct.
你们的种族才第一个灭亡呢
Yeah, well, your species
is going to be extinct first.
碉堡了!
Burn!
我们是同一个种族,各位天才们
We’re the same species, genius.
啥?更碉!
What? Double burn.
嘿,我脚趾又可以动了
Hey, I can wiggle my toe again.
最重要的那根,
我那最得意的小脚趾啊
The important one,
the little piggy who went to market.
等下!我可以说话了
Wait! I’m talking again.
我有好多话,想说都说不出
I had so many things
trapped inside of me that I couldn’t say.
比如,‘嘿,我还没死!’
Like, “Hey, I’m not dead!”
还有,‘爲什麽有‘飓风眼’,而不是‘飓风耳’’
And, “Why does a hurricane
have an eye but not an ear?”
我把他推下去吧,你们只当是个事故
I’ll push him overboard.
You guys say it was an accident.
我赞成,你呢,迭戈?迭戈?
I’m in. How about you, Diego? Diego?
嘿,放松点,伙计!
Hey, relax, buddy!
疯狂船长和他的漂流动物园已经是历史了
Captain Crazy
and his floating petting zoo are history.
开心点!我们就要回家了!
Come on! We’re finally heading home!
我不知道我哪里不对劲
I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
我吃不下,睡不着,是不是生病了
I can’t eat, can’t sleep.
Maybe I’m coming down with something.
我知道是什麽病了
I know what you’ve got.
L开头的词
The L word.
我知道!麻风病!
Yeah, leprosy.
不对,希德,是4个字的词
(麻风病leprosy有6个字)
No, Sid, it’s four letters.
L开头,E结尾
It starts with “L,” ends with “E.”
虱子!
Lice!
不对,迭戈同学是害了相思病
No, Diego, my friend, is in love.
哇,对了!是Love!
Oh, yeah! Love.
你是说和那个海盗?才不是
You mean with the pirate? No.
雪柔偷走了你的心,承认吧
Shira’s gotten under your skin.
Come on, admit it.
一个你这样粗犷的老虎
A rugged saber like you.
配上一个更粗犷的她
A more rugged saber like her.
不对,不对,你们不要胡咧咧
No, no, no. You guys are dead wrong.
否认是没有用的,
你害了相思病啦,小猫咪!
Denial is the clincher.
You’re in love, pussy cat!
迭戈和雪柔,坐在大树下
Diego and Shira
Sitting in a tree
一起亲个嘴,
真呀真高兴
K-l-S-S-l-N-G
成熟点好不好,你们俩,成熟点
Real mature, guys. Real mature.
入个小洞房♥,生个小虎娃
Then comes marriage
Then comes a baby in the baby carriage
舔她的小虎爪,真呀真高兴…
Sucking his thumb…
迭戈
Diego.
迭戈
Diego.
雪柔?
Shira?
我要跟你走
I wanted to come with you.
她好漂亮
She’s beautiful.
希德…
Sid…
我就喜欢你这种邋遢的小树懒
I adore a sloth who cares
nothing about personal hygiene.
我就是,宝贝儿
That’s me, baby.
奶奶
Granny.
到我这儿来,奶奶
Come to me, Granny.
哇哦,哈罗
Well, hello.
酒酿的越久,就越醇香
The wrinklier the raisin,
the sweeter the fruit.
奶奶好喜欢
Granny likey.
奶奶非常非常喜欢
Granny likey very much.
– 大家有没有注意到?
– 曼尼…
– Guys, aren’t you paying attention?
– Manny…
– 曼尼,你在么?
– 艾莉?
– Manny, are you there?
– Ellie?
我们在这里,曼尼
We’re over here, Manny.
这边,爸爸