– 等等,小眯眼
– 嘿!
– Knock it off, Squint.
– Hey!
等船长的命令
Wait for Captain’s orders.
喂,下面的!
Ahoy, down there!
你们可知有多幸运?
How lucky are you?
这片海域都是海盗的地盘
You know these waters
are infested with pirates.
对吧,兄弟们?
Right, boys?
很高兴我们先发现了你们
Glad we found you before they did.
我是胆量船长,是来帮助你们的
Captain Gutt, here to help.
那只猴子看起来态度很友好
You know, that’s a nice monkey.
我们不想惹麻烦,我们只想回到陆地上
Look, we don’t want any trouble.
We just need to get back to the continent.
陆地?那一坨不毛之地?
The continent? That pile of rubble?
我家人在那里,如果你可以…
My family’s there, so if you could just…
哦,你家人?听上去好温馨啊
Your family? That is so sweet.
我希望你和他们说了再见,
因为根本没有回去的路
I hope you said goodbye,
because there’s no way back.
额,实际上有的,
你不记得了么,船长?
Yes, there is.
Don’t you remember, Captain?
你可以航行到回头弯,
然后顺着逆行的水流就行了
You can sail to Switchback Cove
and catch the current back from there.
看看我脑子反应多快
It’s like a steel trap, this noggin is.
真是谢谢了,弗林先生
Thank you, Mister Flynn.
看到没?我就知道会有回家的路的
See? I knew there was a way home.
回个屁家!
There is no home!
只有这儿
There is only here.
而且在这儿,你们的船归我了
And here, your ship belongs to me.
准备战斗!
Battle stations!
升旗!
Fly the colors!
现在要么交船,
要么就尝尝惹毛我的后果
Now surrender your ship or face my fury.
惹你的什么毛?
Or face your furry what?
不是‘毛’,是惹毛!
Not “furry.” Fury!
开火!
Fire!
打中猛犸象,大大奖赏!
Hit the mammoth, win a prize.
叮,叮,叮
Ding, ding, ding.
右舷开火!
Fire the starboard cannons.
我!就!喜!欢!
I love this job!
雪柔,上
Shira, fetch.
遵命,船长
Aye-aye, Captain.
差一点哦
You almost made it.
我不和姑娘打架
I don’t fight girls.
我知道为什么了
I can see why.
千斤大肚坠!
Belly flop.
希德!
Sid!
小不点,跳个伦巴吧
Let’s rumba, Tiny.
玩完了,大块头
Lights out, big fella.
曼尼!
Manny!
你好
Hello.
嘿,老兄
Hey, buddy.
欢迎来到派对
Welcome to the party.
来,秀个舞姿,跳吧,小鼠鱼!
Let’s see what kind of moves you got.
Dance, little Scrat fish!
给大爷跳!
Dance your coconuts off!
给俺跳欢点
Happy dance.
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
俺的靴靴呢?有人看到了么?
(同战利品谐音)
Where’s my bootie? Has anyone seen it?
哥们儿,就在你背后
Dude, it’s right behind you.
哪儿呢?俺靴靴在哪儿呢?
Where? Where’s my bootie?
我找不到了
I can’t see it.
妈的我眼前都是你“靴靴”
It’s all I can see.
真是个快乐的假期,第一次这么好
This is a lovely vacation. Best I’ve ever had.
早上好,小阳光
Morning, sunshine.
让我先伸出友谊之手
Let me be the first
to extend the hand of friendship.
那是你的脚
That’s your foot.
哈哈,什么都骗不过你
Nothing gets by you, does it?
你到底想要什么?
What do you want?
我猜你现在很迷茫,很恐惧,很困惑
I bet you’re feeling lost, scared, confused.
容我来解释一下
Allow me to explain.
来帮个忙,兄弟们
Help me out, boys.
船长要唱歌♥了!
Captain’s going to sing a shanty!
小船在水面跑,
水中漂,水上摇
Here you are on a boat
You’re adrift, you’re afloat
你的人生在飘摇
One might even say you’re stuck
我不想得意洋洋,
但我不想让你迷茫
Well, I don’t want to gloat
But I would like to note
你们的运气不差
That you’re in luck
你们被猩猩我救上,
我统治着这片海洋
You’ve been saved by the ape
That rules these waters
快忘记儿女情长
So forget about
Your wives and daughters
大副,请告诉他们我是谁
First Mate introduce me to them, please
遵命,胆量船长
Aye-aye, Captain Gutt.
– 他骇人且高大
– 多毛但优雅
– He’s the big and scary
– Elegant yet hairy
– 让人吓尿
– 年事却高
– Fear-inspiring
– Years from retiring
– 坑蒙拐逃
– 擅剥香蕉
– Looting, stealing
– Banana peeling
不折不扣的海上之王
Undisputed Master of the Seas
噢,天哪
Oh, jeez.
– 是我
– 是他
– That’s me
– ‘Tis he
– 是我
– 是他
– That’s me
– ‘Tis he
– 是我
– 是他
– That’s me
– ‘Tis he
好吧,好吧
Okay, okay.
海盗我是新兴的猩猩,
这些都是我勇敢的士兵
I’m a primate pirate pioneer
And these are my brave buccaneers
所有人从前和你一样,
都是失落的灵魂
All of whom were once
Lost souls like you
这是真的
It’s true
– 他挽救了我们
– 他解救了我们
– He rescued us
– He saved our butts
我们都欠胆量船长一条命
For that we owe our lives to Gutt
若他不杀你们
And assuming he doesn’t kill you
你们也欠他命!
You will owe him, too
杀他们?
Kill them?
我?当然不会
Me? No, no.
至少不杀这头中用的猛犸象
Well, at least not this
very large, useful mammoth.
嘿,把你手放下
Hey, hands off.
不管怎样…
Anyway…
我们如今在船上,
我们乘风又破浪
Here we are on a ship
Moving at quite a clip
穿过层层的浮冰
Through the ever-shifting ice
一起来远航
Come along on a trip
– 这是提示
– 又是提醒
– That’s a hint
– That’s a tip
也是善良的建议
That’s good advice
在这兵荒马乱的世界
要生存必须杀戮掳掠
In a world that’s going under
To survive you must learn to plunder
幸好那是我的专长
Luckily that’s my field of expertise
他是最棒的
He’s the best.
– 偷抢拐骗的他
– 我们真的该走啦
– He’s a robbing, thieving
– We really should be leaving.
– 精通武器的他
– 我们得马上走啊
– Weapon throwing
– We got to get going.
– 专杀树懒的他
– 可惜我们不能留下啊
– Sloth-slaying
– Wish we could be staying.