他们需要我!我们得回去!
They need me! We got to get back.
老兄,这玩意儿太大了,
水流把我们往外冲
Buddy, this thing’s too big to turn.
The current’s pulling us out.
我妈妈从前告诉我说,
坏消息不过是好消息的伪装
You know, my mother once told me that
bad news was just good news in disguise.
她是在抛弃你之前告诉你的么?
Was this before she abandoned you?
没错
Yes, it was.
不过,重点在于,尽管事情看上去很糟糕…
But the point being that,
even though things look bad…
每个转角都会有彩虹…
there’s a rainbow around every corner…
之后就是一帆风顺的!
and nothing but smooth sailing ahead!
一帆风顺么,希德?
Smooth sailing, Sid?
– 路易斯?路易斯?
– 路易斯?
– Louis? Louis?
– Louis?
维纳!维纳!维纳!
Weiner! Weiner! Weiner!
路易斯,你在哪里?
快出来,我们要走了
Louis where are you?
Come on, we have to go.
路易斯?
Louis?
桃子!
Peaches!
路易斯,你得跳下来
Louis, you have to jump.
不要!快走,不要管我
No! Go, save yourselves.
我们不会丢下你的
We’re not leaving without you.
噢,谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
快跳!
Jump!
这就是为什么我走地下,不走地上!
This is why I travel underground.
谢谢你回来
Thanks for coming back.
你在说什么?
你也不会丢下朋友不管的
What do you mean?
You don’t leave a friend behind.
好,我们走
Great, let’s go.
那堵墙会继续向前,然后压向我们
That wall is going to keep moving
and crush us.
我们得去桥那边
We need to get to the land bridge.
有问题么?
Any questions?
嗯?
Yes?
你用鼻子喝水,会不会有鼻屎味?
When you drink water through your trunk,
does it taste like boogers?
不会
No.
好吧,有时候会,我们走!
Well, sometimes. Let’s move!
盯着水平线就好
Just keep your eye on the horizon.
我找不到水平线
I can’t find the horizon.
超级大螃蟹!
Holy crab!
抱住我
Hold me.
如果我不行了…
If I don’t make it…
帮我找个老婆,告诉她我爱她
find me a wife, and tell her I love her.
我们活过来了!
We made it!
大海,你就这点本事么,你来啊!
Come on, ocean,
is that the best you can do?
是不是,老兄?
Am I right, buddy?
嘿,每个转角真的有彩虹耶!
Hey, there really is a rainbow
around every corner!
桃子!
Peaches!
你还好么?
You okay?
我只是非常担心我爸爸
I’m just so worried about my dad.
听着,我们会找到他的
Listen, we’re going to get to him.
按照这个节奏,我们一直在墙之前…
At this pace, we’ll stay ahead of the wall…
然后,我们就能到桥那儿了
and we’ll make it to the land bridge
before you know it.
我们都能熬过去的
We’re all going to survive this.
好吧,或许他们不行,
但其他人都会平平安安
Okay, maybe they won’t.
But everyone else, totally fine.
我们依然在远离家园
We’re still heading away from home.
没错,不过我们都活下来了,
至少彼此还能有个照应
Yeah, but we survived,
and we still have each other.
要往好处想,对不对?
Things could be worse, right?
这还是第一次他说对了
For once, he’s actually right.
我们熬过了大风大浪…
We made it through storms
and tidal waves…
还有各种大大小小的海怪
and a vicious assortment of seafood.
还有什么能打倒我们?
What more can they hit us with?
我不想起床偏偏让我起
Trying to make me get up
if I don’t want to get up.
我想起的时候自然会起
If I want to get up I’d get up.
你好?
Hello?
什么…?
What the…?
小畜生,我在睡觉!
Dagnabbit, I’m trying to sleep!
奶奶?你还活着?
Granny? You’re alive!
我们能说我们有多兴奋见到您老么?
And can we say
how thrilled we are to see you?
嘿,胖子,把我拉出去行么?
Hey, fats, you want to get me out of here?
嘿,加把劲啊
Hey, come on.
假装我是点心,或许可以激励你一下
Pretend I’m a dessert,
that should motivate you.
真不敢相信,
一场风暴,你就睡过去了?
I can’t believe this.
You slept through that storm?
彗星撞地球,独角兽因此灭绝的时候,
我也睡过去了
I slept through the comet
that killed the unicorns.
谢谢你帮我放洗澡水,小希德
Thanks for drawing my bath, Sidney.
– 奶奶,抓住我的爪子
– 才不要
– Granny, grab my paw.
– No way.
这是我十年来洗的第一个澡
This is my first bath in decades.
还真是十年没洗
There’s your proof.
快点!你们想想办法!
Quick! Somebody do something!
– 我抓住你了,奶奶
– 快走开!
– I got you, Granny.
– Get off of me!
奶奶!
Granny!
你们这些偷♥窥♥狂,看什么看?
What are you peeping toms all looking at?
女士就不能好好洗个澡么?
盯着我像见到肉一样
A lady can’t take a bath in peace?
Eyeballing me like a rump roast.
母树懒到底能活多久?
What’s the life expectancy
for a female sloth?
她会比我们都活得长,你其实知道的
She’ll outlive us all, you know that, right?
没错,坏人永远都打不死
Yeah, the spiteful ones live the longest.
这海有多大?
How big is this ocean?
水,水,到处都是水
Water, water, everywhere
但是,一滴都不能喝
Nor any drop to drink
或许那滴除外
Well, except maybe that drop.
嗯,好像有点…咸
That’s a little… salty.
小贝贝!妈妈在喊你呢
Precious! Mommy’s calling you.
小贝贝!过来,亲爱的
Precious! Come here, sweetie.
嘿,女士,你有见过小贝贝么?
Hey, lady, have you seen Precious?
如果你是说那个你一直在找的,
但却是幻想的…
If you mean the imaginary,
or perhaps deceased, pet…
或许还是已死的,宠物…那,我没有
that you keep searching for, no, I haven’t.
大伙,快看
Guys, look.
有鸟的地方,就有陆地,对不对?
Where there’s birds, there’s land, right?
嘿,老兄,快过来
Hey, buddy, come here.
不要,等等,等等!快回来
No, wait, wait! Come back.
快回来!
Come back!
大鱼来了,船长
It’s a huge bounty, mon capitaine.
4个乘客,已经上钩了
Four passengers. Ripe for the taking.
一个很臭,一个很肥
One very smelly, and one very plump.
在我的地盘?
In my ocean?
真♥他♥妈♥时来运转了
What a terrible turn of events.
这他妈的我喜欢
I love a terrible turn of events.
是我的幻觉,还是那块冰朝我们冲过来?
Am I hallucinating,
or is that ice coming straight towards us?
是,是,它冲过来了,
听上去上面还有别的动物
Yeah, yeah, it’s coming.
It sounds like there’s animals on it.
太好了!
我们获救了,我们获救了!
Yippee!
We’re being rescued, we’re being rescued!
我听到了笑声
I hear laughter.
肯定是游艇聚会
Must be a party cruise.
嘿,他们看上去毛茸茸的
Hey, they look fluffy.
我要那个毛绒大个
I get the big woolly one.
哇哦
Wow.
大家准备上刺刀!
Get ready to slice and dice, boys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!