My god, he’s the head of the whole department.
– 詹姆斯? – 嗯?
– James? – Hmm?
你喜欢百万个吻在你的肌肤上吗?
How would you like a million kisses on your skin?
什么?
What?
我们进行自己的原始仪式怎样?就在这里
What if we have our own primitive ritual right here.
你疯了吗?
Have you gone mad?!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?!
你不爱我
You don’t love me.
什么,就因为我不愿意在晚宴当中跟你做♥爱♥?
What, because I won’t make love to you in the middle of some dinner party?
凯瑟琳,你怎么能说这种话?
Catherine, how can you say such a thing?
你知道我爱你超过一切
You know I love you more than anything.
你是我的小鼠花栗,不是吗?
You’re my little munchkin, aren’t you?
我不知道,詹姆斯,我是吗?
I don’t know, James. Am I?
你当然是啦
But of course you are.
我的小小小鼠花栗
My little munchy munchkin.
你看
Look
我本打算晚点再告诉你的
I wasn’t going to tell you this till later
不过你记得我跟你说过的那个惊喜吗?
but you remember that surprise I told you about?
不
No.
那些卡片,那些颜色卡片
The cards. The color cards.
对
Yes.
好了,等我们度完蜜月回家
Well, when we come home from our honeymoon
我们会有一个家可以回
we’re going to have a home to come home to.
在斯坦福
In Stanford.
正教授,应用心理学系,还有…
Full professor. Department of Applied Psychology. And…
随之而来的是我们自己的小鼠花栗窝
…it comes with its own little munchkin nest.
而且你已经挑选了颜色
And you already picked out the color.
藻绿
Algae.
这是个颜色?
This is a color?
而且还有足够的房♥间给孩子们
And there’ll be plenty of room for the children.
孩子们
Children…
詹姆斯说让他们之间隔三年半
James says that spacing them three and a half years apart
对他们的心智发展是最理想的
is optimal for their mental development.
可你的心智发展怎么办?
But what about your mental development?
什么?
What?
你的研究
Your research.
我不知道
I don’t know.
有时候我想知道自己当母亲会不会比不上…
Sometimes I wonder if I wouldn’t be a better mother
当一个机修工…数学家
than a mechanic… mathematician.
凯瑟琳
Catherine…
你父亲请求我照顾你的时候
when your father asked me to care for you
我试过告诉他
I tried to tell him that…
我所知道的东西在现实世界里不太有用
the things I know are not very useful in the real world.
这就是为什么我很幸运有詹姆斯
And that’s why I’m so lucky that I have James.
我们有共同的目标和利益
We have common goals and interests.
他聪明,有条理,是个计划者
He’s brilliant, organized, a planner.
我发现他很有启发性
I find him very stimulating.
在智力方面
Intellectually.
对,可爱情呢,凯瑟琳?
Yeah, but what about love, Catherine?
什么?
What?!
我说这一切何时发生…
I said when does this all happen–
这种美妙的有组织的生活?
this wonderful, organized life?
在九月份
In September.
他们说斯坦福很美丽
They say Stanford is beautiful.
那是他们说的
That’s what they say.
这是我一生中最幸福的日子
This is the happiest day of my entire life.
别担心,宝贝 [德语]
Don’t worry, liebchen.
会解决的
It will work out.
[ 德语]
[ 德语]
我保证
I promise.
♪ 有个女孩名叫苏
♪ Got a gal named Sue
♪ 她知道该怎么办…
♪ She knows just what to do…
我狂爱这首歌♥
I’m crazy about this song.
把他考倒了
Get him.
你是什么呢,波多尔斯基,爵士乐迷?
What are you, Podolsky, a hep cat?
不,我是美国人
No. I’m an American.
哦…那到底是什么歌♥呢
Oh… so what is it,
爵士乐迷美国人先生?
Mr. hep cat American?
我知道,是…是…
I know. It’s a… it’s a…
当心
Look out!
学些开车,老天在上
Learn to drive for God’s sake!
他们应该让人先通过考试再允许他们开车
They should make people pass a test before they let them drive!
你是得通过考试啊
You had to pass a test.
不然你怎么拿到驾照?
How else could you get a license?
– 驾照? – 我知道了
– A license? – I got it.
是《什锦水果》还是锦果?
It’s “tutti frutti” or hutti?
安静!
Quiet!
你今天是怎么回事,阿尔伯特?
What is wrong with you today, Albert?
凯瑟琳…
Catherine–
她应该多找些乐子
she should be having more fun.
她需要的是一个年轻人
What she needs is a young man.
她应该出去,去跳舞…
She should go out, go dancing…
来点“schtupping” [性♥爱♥]
A little schtupping.
得了吧
GODEL:Come on.
内森,拜托
Nathan, please.
她以为“schtupping”是巴伐利亚的一个镇子呢
PODOLSKY: She thinks schtupping is a town in Bavaria.
你带我们去哪里,阿尔伯特?
Where are you taking us, Albert?
哦,小伙子们,你们喜欢来一辆敞篷车吗?
Well, boys, how would you like to have a convertible?
– 妙啊! – 妙啊!
– Excellent! – Excellent.
完美
Perfect.
哦,漂亮
Oh, beautiful.
先生?
Sir?
这装潢很漂亮
It’s very nice upholstery.
你是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
You’re Albert Einstein.
E = mc²
E = mc squared.
我希望如此
I hope so.
告诉我,这车从工厂里出来就是这样子?
Tell me, this comes from the factory like this?
哦,不不不,全是订做的
Oh, no, no. It’s all custom.
我不敢相信…在我的修车厂
I can’t believe it–in my garage.
这可真是荣幸
This is a real honor.
弗兰基,这是爱因斯坦教授
Frankie, this is Professor Einstein,
世界上最聪明的人
the smartest person in the world.
他们怎么样了?
How they hanging?
爱德华!
Edward!
嘿,博士
Hey, doc.
爱德华
Edward.
它在那里
There it is.
你怎么想?有可能吗?
What do you think? Is it possible?
当然,任何事都有可能
Sure. Anything’s possible.
他想把那车变成这个…
He wants to turn that into this…
敞篷车
Convertible.
没问题
No problem.
你是说全面护理吗,教授?
You were talking about the full treatment, Professor?
对对 [德语],从头到尾
Ja, ja. The whole ball of wax.
波多尔斯基,住手
Podolsky, stop that.
好的,那么我们把顶部切掉
Okay, so we chop the top,
做一个改进的机头和装甲…
do a modified nose and deck…
填充起来
Fill and block.
法式褶边和滚边在里面
French tuck and roll on the inside.
前面用达格材料?
Dago the front?
就要一点
Just a touch.
– 引擎四套件管 – 对
– Quad barrels for the mill. – Yeah.
大♥师♥工具箱
A master kit.
热盘管
Hot coil.
针♥刺♥排气
Stinger exhaust.
高镍铬
High nickel chrome.
听着不错吧?
Sound good?
像是莫扎特
Like Mozart.
你看,我记得这里有一家冰淇淋商店
You know, I recall here someplace is an ice cream parlor.
来吧,我们买♥♥一个去
Come, we get a scoop.
博士,其实,是这边